Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can they also do an article about how he films vulnerable working girls, offers them help and then drives off when they accept it

Sadistic twit

Reactions: 11
What is it about these arrogant, misogynistic, narcissistic, scammers that attracts so many followers? These two cap wearing, filtered to duck idiots came out of the same mould....one wears a cap and hoody to hide the ears, the other to hide his thinning barnet....both are low life liars....a real pair of scrotes!!
🤣🤣 separated at birth!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is that ‘bigsoulsonnny’ or whatever he’s called? Proper weirdo.
Yes, I was pointing out he's obviously a creep if he's friends with him but it was buzz live that had the 2k watching, in the real world him just being associated with the likes of sonny he would be just as bad and run out of town.

Reactions: 7
What is it about these arrogant, misogynistic, narcissistic, scammers that attracts so many followers? These two cap wearing, filtered to duck idiots came out of the same mould....one wears a cap and hoody to hide the ears, the other to hide his thinning barnet....both are low life liars....a real pair of scrotes!!
Dumb & Dummer

Reactions: 5
Was he banned?
Don’t think so - was saying his phone was playing up, which I think is bollocks tbh. Reckon he went off cos people were calling him out mentioning tattle and that newspaper article. Plus he was on his own so prob too scared to do anything since he had move of his sad side kicks with him.

Reactions: 6
Don’t think so - was saying his phone was playing up, which I think is bollocks tbh. Reckon he went off cos people were calling him out mentioning tattle and that newspaper article. Plus he was on his own so prob too scared to do anything since he had move of his sad side kicks with him.
He was banned according to Dave....Dave, Grace and Buzz all got mass reported....can we please have a replay today 🤣🤣

• Haha
He said the other night he pays tax😂 tax on what exactly? He has no job and he only scams people

On live right now talking about tattle life and he’s getting very heated! Saying the “troll” who called him a scammer is probably a nonce 😂 no Ryan not everyone is a dirty little nonce like you🤢

He said the other night he pays tax😂 tax on what exactly? He has no job and he only scams people

On live right now talking about tattle life and he’s getting very heated! Saying the “troll” who called him a scammer is probably a ponce 😂 no Ryan not everyone is a dirty little ponce like you🤢
Omg I meant nonce😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

On live right now talking about tattle life and he’s getting very heated! Saying the “troll” who called him a scammer is probably a ponce 😂 no Ryan not everyone is a dirty little ponce like you🤢

Omg I meant ponce😂
Ahaaa truth hurts doesn’t it Ryan! Gutted I missed the rant!

Also, he's got a cheek calling anyone a n sine his mate Sonny Sweetman who he used to drive and do videos with has been accused of being one - sounds bit dodgy to me!!

Last edited:
I called you a scammer Ryan....and you are no better than the scammer who tried to fleece me via WhatsApp....I saw through that c**t just like I see through you.....just saying 😉

Reactions: 9
Ryan you are a SCAMMER!!!! Also turn the filter off mate we know your fat & middle aged 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ryan you are a SCAMMER!!!! Also turn the filter off mate we know your fat & middle aged 🤭
Think your 'fat' comment might have touched a nerve haha he's posted he had salad for his tea! Anyway, pathetic content from him no, just drives round in circles and putting on that ridiculous fake voice prank calling people. GROW UP Ryan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think your 'fat' comment might have touched a nerve haha he's posted he had salad for his tea! Anyway, pathetic content from him no, just drives round in circles and putting on that ridiculous fake voice prank calling people. GROW UP Ryan!!
Sorry we need proof of the salad Ryan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
lol it sounds like he got banned again last night. He’s whining on again this morning about ‘haters’ etc. anybody with more patience with me able to listen to his droning and know the details?

Reactions: 3
lol it sounds like he got banned again last night. He’s whining on again this morning about ‘haters’ etc. anybody with more patience with me able to listen to his droning and know the details?
Lawrence, Frenchies, Dave and Buzz all got a live ban....Lawrence and Frenchie got theirs back....pmsl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.