Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How weird is it that they’ve all turned on each other. Doesn’t make any of them look good. Especially with such serious allegations going round. If it’s true and buzz has been taking a convicted sex offender around with him meeting vulnerable adults he’s motives and judgment needs to be questioned. It all just stinks of a massive scam now. The poor homeless people and vulnerable women have just been caught up in the clout chasing. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thank the lord for this thread 🙌

I cannot stand the 2 con men. Yes Sonny is a convicted sex offender and was on the sex offenders register for 5 years.You can find it on google and tiktok. I’ve also recently found out that Sonny allegedly sexually assaulted jordan (There’s some videos on tiktok about it) buzz wasn’t bothered about having Sonny round his kids because he said “people deserve a second chance” no mate, once you are on that register you get no 2nd

They don’t help the homeless and they certainly didn’t help the sex workers. When they was out driving and perving on the ladies, they couldn’t make no money hence why their “pimps” gave them a slap. Not all of the women have pimps, but they claim they do. Apparently the sex workers in manchester are too clean and have definitely been groomed… that isn’t the case for every girl.

Buzz and Sonny begged for money claiming they do something good. Buzz is a racist, there’s recordings of him being racist. He got run off twitch and he scammed people ok Facebook doing competitions. It’s all there for people to see.

Also he doesnt even pay for the meals the homeless get he begs it from local takeaway shops

Reactions: 1
Driving around the other night when he was trying to get to number 1 on the competition.. he must’ve made £1000s and people were asking what he actually does, he said I drive round and help people off the streets and make sure these girls are ok. He drove past a girl who he said looked 15.. didn’t stop to ask if she was ok! Drove round again and she was gone 😡 saw him ask one girl if she needed anything and was she ok.. she said no and he said she sounded scared, did he help her? Nope! Another girl got into a hvg lorry. He sat opposite it and said I’m gonna corner the driver when she gets out and get his face viral. Did he? Nope! He followed him for about 5 mins then stopped coz he said it might’ve just been a drug deal. bleeping waster he is

Reactions: 7
I have seen that his bestie Sonny has called him out on where his money goes. He asked him on a live to produce bank statement ms from when he opened the bank account for the homeless and guess what he said…. NO 😐 then started calling Sonny all sorts to deflect it all off him. If u are helping vulnerable people then transparency is part of it all

Reactions: 2
Driving around the other night when he was trying to get to number 1 on the competition.. he must’ve made £1000s and people were asking what he actually does, he said I drive round and help people off the streets and make sure these girls are ok. He drove past a girl who he said looked 15.. didn’t stop to ask if she was ok! Drove round again and she was gone 😡 saw him ask one girl if she needed anything and was she ok.. she said no and he said she sounded scared, did he help her? Nope! Another girl got into a hvg lorry. He sat opposite it and said I’m gonna corner the driver when she gets out and get his face viral. Did he? Nope! He followed him for about 5 mins then stopped coz he said it might’ve just been a drug deal. bleeping waster he is
Exactly. He talks the talk but doesn’t actually do anything he just asks for free food in the takeaway shops and says its for homeless amd some give him food he never spends his own money or spends whats been sent to him

Reactions: 1
I was watching from the beginning with the girls in Preston then it all went quiet with them and concentrated on homeless as he was called out by some woman in Scotland as a scammer.
The money was flying in from gifts and I don't think he shared with sonny and then they fell out .

Reactions: 2
Does this guy not have a family? Or friends? He is CONSTANTLY on live, sometimes all night, aimlessly driving around while begging for gifts. It’s just really, really odd.

Reactions: 5
Can't stand this prick. I'm all for helping the homeless, but the way he is harassing and FILMING this very vulnerable guy in the graveyard is not on at all.

Reactions: 8
Can't stand this prick. I'm all for helping the homeless, but the way he is harassing and FILMING this very vulnerable guy in the graveyard is not on at all.
All for clout. Can’t do with him. He does nothing proactive to help them other than ego satisfying one off gifts.

Mask has slipped a few times recently - ranting about immigrants etc before he remembered that he was in full on beg mode and started backtracking.

Hopefully he might drive himself to an actual job soon.

All for clout. Can’t do with him. He does nothing proactive to help them other than ego satisfying one off gifts.

Mask has slipped a few times recently - ranting about immigrants etc before he remembered that he was in full on beg mode and started backtracking.

Hopefully he might drive himself to an actual job soon.
Yeah I was getting some racist vibes off him the other night. His 'buzzfam' followers aren't much better.

Reactions: 4
Why is he just driving around at night looking at and pointing out all the young people heading out to the clubs etc? It’s just weird.

Why is he just driving around at night looking at and pointing out all the young people heading out to the clubs etc? It’s just weird.
He’s literally just going round looking for drama and trouble. Gets proper excited when it’s busy so he can film people fighting or collapsed in the street. Little scrote!

He’s literally just going round looking for drama and trouble. Gets proper excited when it’s busy so he can film people fighting or collapsed in the street. Little scrote!
I’m glad weirdos like him weren’t on the prowl when I was hitting the town back in the day! He needs to let people enjoy themselves and get a life the creep.

Reactions: 3
He's busy now slagging Gracie off...said if she wants trouble Buzzfam will give her it...because Gracie called out the cheats. This is the pratt that got his cult followers to mass report Gracie and she lost her account. The man is a bully, but only behind a keyboard....I await the day he meets someone who will put him in his place, and I pray he's live at the time....cocky, vile piece of tit.

Reactions: 4
Why does he keep describing himself as a ‘content creator’? He doesn’t bleeping do anything. Just drives around staring at people while talking shite.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.