Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can none of the 'buzzfam' see through this guy?? He's an absolute clown. Does he not work?

Reactions: 5
Why can none of the 'buzzfam' see through this guy?? He's an absolute clown. Does he not work?
It’s so embarrassing isn’t it. He is a walking ick! They was at weatherspoons yesterday getting all their viewers to send them drinks and food! I can’t stand this man

Reactions: 4
It’s so embarrassing isn’t it. He is a walking ick! They was at weatherspoons yesterday getting all their viewers to send them drinks and food! I can’t stand this man
He doesn't do anything except sit in his car. Why are folk sending him anything?? You're so right about the ick factor!

He doesn't do anything except sit in his car. Why are folk sending him anything?? You're so right about the ick factor!
He thinks his above the law and can speak to the police like crap as well! He just drives around “reporting” and doing ghost hunts. Why does he never show his face either 🧐!

Reactions: 8
He thinks his above the law and can speak to the police like crap as well! He just drives around “reporting” and doing ghost hunts. Why does he never show his face either 🧐!
Prob cos he’s a massive munter! Honestly everything about him makes me feel sick, he’s vile. Basically makes a living out of scamming people and looks like he’s been doing this for quite some time.

Reactions: 4
This guy is full of tit!! Saying how he doesn’t battle/ beg and currently sat on live battling that Dave guy. Scruffy prick.

Reactions: 3
Ahaha, he’s saying he’s being ghosted and shadow banned because his average views on his lives are way down. It’s because you’re a boring bastard and a beg, mate.

Reactions: 6
Ahaha, he’s saying he’s being ghosted and shadow banned because his average views on his lives are way down. It’s because you’re a boring bastard and a beg, mate.
Hilarious! He’s getting fraction of views he did before he got banned for bullying and racism. Saying he’s gonna be begging all week to get oh weekly leaderboard now - hypocrite must be skint. He just sounds desperate now.

Reactions: 6
He'll be begging all week using the excuse it's his birthday. And he's started.....

No wonder he hides his face have you seen the state of him🤢 no offence I generally thought he was gay when I first seen him! He went out the other night wearing a Nike jacket and a Gucci scarf like wtf🤢 says he doesn’t beg but he’s going live all week because he wants to be number 1 in the weekly ranking yeah that will never happen your views are drying up because your a boring bleep that does duck all 😂 does he claim benefits aswell? If so the bleep needs reporting, I highly doubt he’s claiming all his tiktok money to the tax man!!

Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned ‘Tattle Life FTW’ in his live comments last night - it got deleted eventually but hopefully enough people saw it and come over here to see what a scamming prick he really is.

Someone mentioned ‘Tattle Life FTW’ in his live comments last night - it got deleted eventually but hopefully enough people saw it and come over here to see what a scamming prick he really is.
Yess I seen that comment and headed straight here so Thankyou who ever wrote that, I had no idea he was on here!

His just completely contradicted himself saying he don’t care about the gifts and begging he just wants to make content and his content is not being seen. Now his battening Lawrence and all his gifts are coming in it’s now bringing the community together and his “cutting down” on the content and focusing on battening. Firstly, what content!?!?! When are people going to wake up and realise what a scam this person is!! Been driving around all day calling it content! Arghhh I can’t stand him

His just completely contradicted himself saying he don’t care about the gifts and begging he just wants to make content and his content is not being seen. Now his battening Lawrence and all his gifts are coming in it’s now bringing the community together and his “cutting down” on the content and focusing on battening. Firstly, what content!?!?! When are people going to wake up and realise what a scam this person is!! Been driving around all day calling it content! Arghhh I can’t stand him
He’s been scamming people for years, he’s a pro at it now. He’s a liar, hypocrite and complete chav. He needs investigating. Don’t think he’s ever done a days work in his life and his orange tan is a mess - verging on David Dickinson territory.

He’s been scamming people for years, he’s a pro at it now. He’s a liar, hypocrite and complete chav. He needs investigating. Don’t think he’s ever done a days work in his life and his orange tan is a mess - verging on David Dickinson territory.
David Dickinson 😂😂😂! You’re so right! Apparently the DWP are investigating peoples social media and income hopefully he gets caught out! I have no doubt he is claiming while scamming people

David Dickinson 😂😂😂! You’re so right! Apparently the DWP are investigating peoples social media and income hopefully he gets caught out! I have no doubt he is claiming while scamming people
Hell get caught soon enough, prob been watching him for a while anyway as this isn’t his first rodeo!

Boasting now on a video posted to his TikTok page that people have sent him money via PayPal - more evidence for HMRC. This guy is so thick.

Him a his girlfriend/wife spilt up 3 weeks ago his was on live earlier claiming he’s pretty much homeless and has been living in that camper van he was meant to be helping the homeless with

Reactions: 1
Him a his girlfriend/wife spilt up 3 weeks ago his was on live earlier claiming he’s pretty much homeless and has been living in that camper van he was meant to be helping the homeless with
Obviously I don't wish that on anybody but wouldn't believe anything that comes out of his mouth without proof tbh.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.