Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's one lazy b*stard! I find this disgusting. His stream is shite, his music is shite, his patter is shite and I hope people start to wise up!
I think people are starting to realise what a waste of space he is. There have been a lot of comments recently on his live asking what he actually does and the harm he is putting these women at risk by driving by and just leaving them!

Reactions: 7
Following a lorry now ‘if i see a girl in there I’m putting a camera in his face!’ ‘Oh he’s speeding up now he thinks I’m following him’ yeah, coz you are 😂😂😂 omg he’s ridiculous. Nothing ever happens he just makes trouble for every one involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Following a lorry now ‘if i see a girl in there I’m putting a camera in his face!’ ‘Oh he’s speeding up now he thinks I’m following him’ yeah, coz you are 😂😂😂 omg he’s ridiculous. Nothing ever happens he just makes trouble for every one involved.
He's now turned around and left it alone :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
He just makes stuff up, follows them for a bit, then makes an excuse as to why he stopped or can’t confront them. Ridiculous. Followers acting like he’s in Line of Duty or summat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been watching for 40 minutes he’s done f*ck all 🤣 raking in the gifts with his pretend lorry chase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘We’ve got to protect these girls’ from what? From you more like, Buzz. Jesus. Actual madness.

Reactions: 10
Another girl spoken to tonight, saying he will help her, proceeds to drive off :rolleyes: 😅

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s happening nightly now and it’s gone beyond just some bored head aimlessly driving around. He’s actively getting involved in situations with the most vulnerable people in the society and making their situation more dangerous. He does NOTHING to help them.

Reactions: 11
I don't watch this guy but i've seen him, driving around.
If anyone has any concern why not report him? You can report concerns on line, he should leave the Popo to do their jobs.

Reactions: 4
Last night one woman alone spent over 1k on gifts on him - few lions included! So coupled with what all the other muppets were sending he must have earnt a good few grand.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This guy gives me the major creeps. I get really weird creeper vibes off him, I think he's hiding a very dark side. He's always hanging out in Preston's red light area and never seems to actually help anyone out there.

It's like he gets a kick out of watching people in the act, not kinkshaming anyone but this guy definitely goes to dogging places to jerk off.

Reactions: 13
This guy gives me the major creeps. I get really weird creeper vibes off him, I think he's hiding a very dark side. He's always hanging out in Preston's red light area and never seems to actually help anyone out there.

It's like he gets a kick out of watching people in the act, not kinkshaming anyone but this guy definitely goes to dogging places to jerk off.
One of his friends he used to drive with was a convicted sex offender, the creep just came up on my fyp with 2k watching his live, I give up 🤦‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.