Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s defo reading here; hi Ryan you wasteman!! Apparently we are haters. Apparently he needs to get a job and stop scamming and abusing people and stop filming vulnerable homeless guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If he’s reading here - you’re an absolute tool. Stop exploiting people for gifts and money, you chancer.

Reactions: 4
If he’s reading here - you’re an absolute tool. Stop exploiting people for gifts and money, you chancer.
It makes me really uncomfortable how he exploits vulnerable people. Tonight he came across a 50 year old man named John, he is an alcoholic and obviously had a very tough life sleeping rough on the streets. Buzz told him that the "Buzzfam" were helping him etc all while shoving a phone in his face asking him 100 questions. The man had no privacy at all!
What reallllllly got me, was when Buzz told him to stop taking his methadone and just to focus on drinking!!!! I was completely shocked and I still am. Thankfully, people came into his box and told him that John coming off methadone completely without medical advice is not the right thing to do. Who does this man, 'Buzz', think he is???? He shouldn't be telling anyone what to do. Such a loser.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It makes me really uncomfortable how he exploits vulnerable people. Tonight he came across a 50 year old man named John, he is an alcoholic and obviously had a very tough life sleeping rough on the streets. Buzz told him that the "Buzzfam" were helping him etc all while shoving a phone in his face asking him 100 questions. The man had no privacy at all!
What reallllllly got me, was when Buzz told him to stop taking his methadone and just to focus on drinking!!!! I was completely shocked and I still am. Thankfully, people came into his box and told him that John coming off methadone completely without medical advice is not the right thing to do. Who does this man, 'Buzz', think he is???? He shouldn't be telling anyone what to do. Such a loser.
Honestly it’s disgusting, been watching myself. He’s making money from doing this. Sure the tax man would like to know what Ryan James Donaghy is up to whilst hes claiming benefits….

As if he’s just asked this homeless guy to state his HIV status on live. bleeping prick. Fuming.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Came up on my FYP and I took the block from his bleeping weird 'Buzzfam' crew cause I couldn't take his bullshit any more. He's a nasty bully who exploits the most vulnerable people in society for gifts. Nasty piece of work. Folk have got your number outside of your weird little cult, Ryan.

The way this little chav was carrying on last night towards elusivegracie was absolutely vile. Supposed grown man behaving like that towards a young girl. He said the other day when asked that he doesn't work and this is his full time job - wonder what benefits he claims, and I'm sure HMRC would be interested in his TikTok earnings... He literally just sits playing video games all day the dosser.

He's the biggest woman scammer going - last week one of his 'buzzfam' gifters was on live threatening to end her life because she'd given him so much money then he was ignoring her. It was also claimed last night that he stole over a grand that as meant for the family of a young boy who died.

Really is the biggest scumbag on TikTok and that's saying something!

Also, the face picture he's posted on his page is hilarious - bright orange with a filter on that a teenager would use... Weirdo.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Also somebody on somebodies live on tik tok last night 26th of may said buzz asked her to lend him 400 pound to get gifts on tik tok and he pay her back so she did apparently it was the money she used to hat was meant for her sons funeral he didn’t pay her back this was only a few days ok the person who’s live she was on said if you can proove he said that to her I’ll give you the 400 pound I’m not mentioning the girls name who offered to pay it

Thank the lord for this thread 🙌

I cannot stand the 2 con men. Yes Sonny is a convicted sex offender and was on the sex offenders register for 5 years.You can find it on google and tiktok. I’ve also recently found out that Sonny allegedly sexually assaulted jordan (There’s some videos on tiktok about it) buzz wasn’t bothered about having Sonny round his kids because he said “people deserve a second chance” no mate, once you are on that register you get no 2nd

They don’t help the homeless and they certainly didn’t help the sex workers. When they was out driving and perving on the ladies, they couldn’t make no money hence why their “pimps” gave them a slap. Not all of the women have pimps, but they claim they do. Apparently the sex workers in manchester are too clean and have definitely been groomed… that isn’t the case for every girl.

Buzz and Sonny begged for money claiming they do something good. Buzz is a racist, there’s recordings of him being racist. He got run off twitch and he scammed people ok Facebook doing competitions. It’s all there for people to see.
About the jordan accusation with sonny I don’t think that’s true cause jordan also accused another bloke called chippy on tik tok that put jordan up in touching him up as well

Last edited:
The way this little chav was carrying on last night towards elusivegracie was absolutely vile. Supposed grown man behaving like that towards a young girl. He said the other day when asked that he doesn't work and this is his full time job - wonder what benefits he claims, and I'm sure HMRC would be interested in his TikTok earnings... He literally just sits playing video games all day the dosser.
He really tries to be billy big bollocks.....shits himself when he thinks the pimps in the red light areas are following him. He puts the sex workers in more danger than they are without that twit acting the "big I am". He came to the town near me once and couldn't find the girls he professes he's going to help....strange that, I could drive into town and find loads of them inside 10 minutes....I get the impression they were avoiding the twit, knowing they will lose business with him sniffing around.

He really tries to be billy big bollocks.....shits himself when he thinks the pimps in the red light areas are following him. He puts the sex workers in more danger than they are without that twit acting the "big I am". He came to the town near me once and couldn't find the girls he professes he's going to help....strange that, I could drive into town and find loads of them inside 10 minutes....I get the impression they were avoiding the twit, knowing they will lose business with him sniffing around.
Honestly he does more harm than good most of the time, he's so thick, as are his followers. Using highly vulnerable people for views/ money. He's a disgrace to society.

They are going on about doing a 'buzzfam' meetup in Blackpool and charging people to attend - this scammer never stops!

Sorry I can’t stand this guy and happy there is a thread for him! All he does he drive around pretending to help? I caught a bit of his live last night and he stopped at a bridge where there was police and ambulance and he was “reporting” to his live it was a mental health incident. Why he is just sitting in his car filming this? That poor person has tired to take their life and this idiot thinks that content to film?! Have some respect! Don’t even get me started on him pretending to help on the “red light district” he shits himself and drives off when he thinks their pimps are coming! I now also see he has started ghost hunting to get his views up 😂 he needs to get a real job and stop posting edited pouting pictures of himself.

Sorry I can’t stand this guy and happy there is a thread for him! All he does he drive around pretending to help? I caught a bit of his live last night and he stopped at a bridge where there was police and ambulance and he was “reporting” to his live it was a mental health incident. Why he is just sitting in his car filming this? That poor person has tired to take their life and this idiot thinks that content to film?! Have some respect! Don’t even get me started on him pretending to help on the “red light district” he shits himself and drives off when he thinks their pimps are coming! I now also see he has started ghost hunting to get his views up 😂 he needs to get a real job and stop posting edited pouting pictures of himself.
Amen to this! If you google his name you see what he really looks like - about twice the size and twice as ugly if that’s even possible! bleeping head doesn’t seem to realise he’s putting girls in even more danger with pimps when he’s going round red light district mithering them. He’s a complete waster.

Wasting emergency services time once again tonight and swearing at the call handler. All for some pissed up guy sat in the street. head.

Reactions: 3
Can somebody tell me what happened to that homeless guy he put in a hotel and vowed to get him clean?

He’s unblocked me for some reason. Can only think the funds are running low and he needs the maximum audience possible fro his latest begging mission. Still aimlessly driving around and listening to shite music.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s on a racist rant again for a change! Also going on about scammers which is rich coming from him! Gonna start screen shitting and recording from now on, as he and his little followers are a disgrace. Still begging to get on leaderboard then saying he doesn’t beg too!

Reactions: 1
He’s sat in his car staring at young people drunk on a night out again. He’s such a bleeping weirdo. Go home you creep.

Saying he doesn’t want to battle but instead is asking people to send direct to his PayPal! Scrote - get an actual job as you clearly read here!

Reactions: 1
I just can't stand him slagging off hardworking people doing a extremely hard job eg NHS, police, working with the homeless. Yet all he does is drive around all night wasting ambulances time & begging strangers for money.

So Tyrone just came in the live and literally gifted 1000 roses and was in the chat, and this racist bleep buzz just flat out ignored him! Horrible prick. Scared of asking for gifts now Cos he’s clearly read on here, so now just asking for money via PayPal. Hate this wasteman even more now. Racist xenophobic disgrace.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.