Butlersempire #2 Of course it is baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Sunny side up ---- πŸ’―, I'd have twatted him with that camera round his bleeping mard face, maybe that's how they lost footage in the garden centre cafe 😱😱😱
When they were on holiday he actually told her to shut up, and I'm sure Sue was there, he'd never get chance to humiliate me again. I did tell shazza I'd put him on my bleep list for her, just say the word. You can't help some people. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Know all guru didn't realise that number plate he was showing the world was obviously a private plate. How bleeping dare he film some ones car, especially classic, car thieves know the area it was in. Just inconsiderate of people's privacy and safety, all for a slog content.
The waffling of shite was even worse in the food hall section, commentating on food they had no intention of buying, but at least we know he doesn't like venison, it's too rich and tastes 'gamey', who'd have thunk it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
As for building that frame for gates, it was good to see the guru adhering to strict health and safety practices. Using a drill with one hand while filming with the other, continuous spouting of shite. I suppose it's quite a skill. Unbelievable. He should come with a government health warning.
Poor ol' baby is I'll again, maybe look at what your eating and try something more varied with plenty of vitamins. You never see them eat fruit, unless I've missed it.
---
Breaking news,
first few of the gullibles comments, saying they are with sharon, just order a breakfast and leave off what you want or swap things, and a comment saying that Marty was annoyed with shazza. Not read them all, but there was the usual shite and blowing smoke up 'ol Marty's arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Would love to know what they cut out in the garden centre. Baby actually had the grace to look embarrassed this time! 🀣🀣🀣 he was in a foul mood, just looking for a row.

Yet in one of their vlogs in Nottingham they paid a disgusting amount for a scabby breakfast and didn't say a word! He's a rude pig!

He'll get a punch one day. If he was swinging that camera around me at AI when I was trying to get my food I'd tell him to duck right off. Someone will wrap that camera around his neck one day. There has been a few big blokes staring at him as he chats tit into his microphone 🀣

I was cringing at the gates. He's not left enough gaps, so when it rains the wood will swell and cause problems. No wonder their house is a tip he's useless.

Can anyone answer why they don't drink alcohol? I'm not judging them for it, I am genuinely curious.

Reactions: 5
Would love to know what they cut out in the garden centre. Baby actually had the grace to look embarrassed this time! 🀣🀣🀣 he was in a foul mood, just looking for a row.

Yet in one of their vlogs in Nottingham they paid a disgusting amount for a scabby breakfast and didn't say a word! He's a rude pig!

He'll get a punch one day. If he was swinging that camera around me at AI when I was trying to get my food I'd tell him to duck right off. Someone will wrap that camera around his neck one day. There has been a few big blokes staring at him as he chats tit into his microphone 🀣

I was cringing at the gates. He's not left enough gaps, so when it rains the wood will swell and cause problems. No wonder their house is a tip he's useless.

Can anyone answer why they don't drink alcohol? I'm not judging them for it, I am genuinely curious.
I suppose the calories in it and it bloats you? Not sure.
---
Just watching the garden centre video. God he's a teasy bugger. So rude to Sharon right in front of the waiter. "I'll have what I want" Let Sharon have what she wants then. I'm sure it said 2 for Β£14 there not sure what that included but it would ave been cheaper seeing as he's always moaning about prices. Don't get me wrong, I won't buy something if I think it's a ridiculous price but he just moans about everything. I bloody hope he ate it all seeing as he said he wouldn't be able to eat it all. I don't believe they suddenly lost the footage. He was in a right mood, his face was miserable. I think I just would have walked out and drove off and left him there.
---
I see he left half of that breakfast. After throwing his toys out the pram about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I sometimes wonder if The Ragged Apron do do all that for the price Martin pays for every customer. He advertisese them so much maybe he gets it cheaper.

Reactions: 4
@ChiRie --- I don't know if you've seen it, the slog in Scotland with them annoying bastards.
They went to a restaurant, think it was Italian, complained like duck about the prices. Guru and baby had tap water with ice and lemon(free), all plates cleared. Then had the bleeping nerve to leave a scathing review, even though they knew the prices before they went in. If you don't like the price, don't go in. It even made the papers.
Fortunately, regular customers and locals came to the defence of the restaurant. They could have lost their business. And he compains about trolls.
Only Martin can give an opinion. Makes you wonder if he tries to get discount wherever they eat and shop, always mentioning that butchers where they go. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

@ChiRie --- I don't know if you've seen it, the slog in Scotland with them annoying bastards.
They went to a restaurant, think it was Italian, complained like duck about the prices. Guru and baby had tap water with ice and lemon(free), all plates cleared. Then had the bleeping nerve to leave a scathing review, even though they knew the prices before they went in. If you don't like the price, don't go in. It even made the papers.
Fortunately, regular customers and locals came to the defence of the restaurant. They could have lost their business. And he compains about trolls.
Only Martin can give an opinion. Makes you wonder if he tries to get discount wherever they eat and shop, always mentioning that butchers where they go. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
I don't think I saw it but read about it. I'll look it up. Greedy Buggers. Read the article just now. He can certainly afford to eat almost every day it seems at The Ragged Apron. How many normal people can afford to do that.

Reactions: 4
I don't think I saw it but read about it. I'll look it up. Greedy Buggers. Read the article just now. He can certainly afford to eat almost every day it seems at The Ragged Apron. How many normal people can afford to do that.
Haven't watched the latest slogs. I don't think they pay anything in the Ragged Apron he probably tells the owner about all the customers he's bringing to the cafe😑 Maybe he was reading here and that's why he was in a bad mood. You know the saying The truth hurts 🀣🀣

Haven't watched the latest slogs. I don't think they pay anything in the Ragged Apron he probably tells the owner about all the customers he's bringing to the cafe😑 Maybe he was reading here and that's why he was in a bad mood. You know the saying The truth hurts 🀣🀣
I only watched a few of the ones mentioned here lately just to join in on the chat. He's just so rude. I'm not a fan of Sharon but she does seem embarrassed and annoyed by him at times. He's a know it all piny penching idiot.

• Haha
I only watched a few of the ones mentioned here lately just to join in on the chat. He's just so rude. I'm not a fan of Sharon but she does seem embarrassed and annoyed by him at times. He's a know it all piny penching idiot.
He's a horrible little man🀒 I used to enjoy they're content, but he has went so far up his own arse that he comes across a hateful no self awareness know it all prat.

Reactions: 8
I noticed in last in last nights slog, the grass verge, outside their gates and assume is public highway, is still all churned up and muddy from when they were driving that little digger, with a bucket on, they were using to dig out trees, then drove round to the skip on the drive.
It looks like a nice area where they live, so I'm surprised the neighbour's haven't complained to the local authority to get it put back to how it was.
The irony of wanting privacy with the new gates. Nothing wrong with that if you didn't put your life on YouTube or INVADE EVERYONE ELSE'S.
Entitled twats. πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

@ChiRie 'ol shazza has her moments, with the sarcastic comments and finger pointing, 🀣🀣🀣, but nowhere near as bad as him.

• Haha
πŸ’―πŸ’― right @Rosidol

Long before I'd heard of them and years before this thread was created, there are slogs with him ranting about his 'trolls', baby stood dutifully by his side, wearing a suitable expression (miserable face like a smacked arse).
He even had a tee shirt on one of his slogs saying I like to rant.
I'm sure he periodically rants when struggling for content, only so many trips to Tesco's you can put out.
Then the usual comments from his gullibles, telling them how much they love them, thanking them and saying how genuine they are. AND they're walking amongst us.
He really is a bleeping walking case study, institutions up and down the country would be eager to study that twats behaviour. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Correction and apologies, should be @Rosiep2008, that'll teach me to check before posting πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

Last edited:
  • Haha
I noticed in last in last nights slog, the grass verge, outside their gates and assume is public highway, is still all churned up and muddy from when they were driving that little digger, with a bucket on, they were using to dig out trees, then drove round to the skip on the drive.
It looks like a nice area where they live, so I'm surprised the neighbour's haven't complained to the local authority to get it put back to how it was.
The irony of wanting privacy with the new gates. Nothing wrong with that if you didn't put your life on YouTube or INVADE EVERYONE ELSE'S.
Entitled twats. πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

@ChiRie 'ol shazza has her moments, with the sarcastic comments and finger pointing, 🀣🀣🀣, but nowhere near as bad as him.
It looks a lovely area imagine living next door to them,the house and garden is a tip and showing it all on YouTube 🀒

Reactions: 8
πŸ’―πŸ’― right @Rosidol

Long before I'd heard of them and years before this thread was created, there are slogs with him ranting about his 'trolls', baby stood dutifully by his side, wearing a suitable expression (miserable face like a smacked arse).
He even had a tee shirt on one of his slogs saying I like to rant.
I'm sure he periodically rants when struggling for content, only so many trips to Tesco's you can put out.
Then the usual comments from his gullibles, telling them how much they love them, thanking them and saying how genuine they are. AND they're walking amongst us.
He really is a bleeping walking case study, institutions up and down the country would be eager to study that twats behaviour. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Correction and apologies, should be @Rosiep2008, that'll teach me to check before posting πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
Hence I stopped watching Blue Van Man. Ranting all the time. Couldn't be doing with it anymore when I used to enjoy his videos.

Reactions: 1
@Rosiep2008 ---- I'm sure on last nights slog, Jimmy said something about the dog crap in the garden and I think guru said it's all over. 😱😱😱
On older slogs it really was like Steptoes yard, doing old bangers up. I wouldn't like to live next door to a residential property being used as a business, buying and selling cars. And if it's not a business to make money, why do it.
I think guru and Dan, TT, have more in common than I thought. Both entitled, inconsiderate bastards, do anything to get a bit of content. Just to keep churning out slogs for the πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’² They are full time youtubers peepul, it's their job.

• Heart
  • Haha
@Rosiep2008 ---- I'm sure on last nights slog, Jimmy said something about the dog crap in the garden and I think guru said it's all over. 😱😱😱
On older slogs it really was like Steptoes yard, doing old bangers up. I wouldn't like to live next door to a residential property being used as a business, buying and selling cars. And if it's not a business to make money, why do it.
I think guru and Dan, TT, have more in common than I thought. Both entitled, inconsiderate bastards, do anything to get a bit of content. Just to keep churning out slogs for the πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’² They are full time youtubers peepul, it's their job.
Saw that, I hope they pic it all up before Baby goes mowing the grass :sick:

• Haha
Does anyone watch Trev and Pat in twit the motorhome? I can't believe they had a nasty crash they're lucky to be alive 😳

Reactions: 1
Their latest slog with their nibble ideas to watch the match was so unisperational. No thought or real effort at all. Shop bought sauages and meatballs on skewers and some chicken thighs with a bit of seasoning bunged on. Hardly decent content but comments saying lovely to see them back cooking again. Must be Kays Cooking fans πŸ˜‚

• Haha