Butlersempire #2 Of course it is baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that begging, scabbing, shopping on temu and eating is very time consuming 🤣
Very true, duck knows how long they're in the ragged apron for their large caffetiere breakfast/baby's special salad that a subscriber asked permission to have. Unbelievable.

AND, they've got to go to that butchers they keep banging (advertising) on about to spend the money a subscriber sent, sure it was from Australia, on brisket.
I can't remember what they actually said, was it a super/special shout out to who ever it was. I've heard Mazzy say the same expression, now I know it means they've sent something. Very enlightening. 😳😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the holiday at Nina's AirBB will be a freebie...Sounds very suspicious them saying there going..Also if Guru could get a freebie he'd take like a shot..

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the holiday at Nina's AirBB will be a freebie...Sounds very suspicious them saying there going..Also if Guru could get a freebie he'd take like a shot..
I expect it is and he'll rave about the place and not moan about tiny things that could be improved? Is it an airbnb or does she provide breakfast? If she does I hope it's cooked to his exacting standards seeing as he's the professional sausage bacon egg cook these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After hearing he fell off the new electric bike he was due to review I thought we might have got a glimpse of it happening when he posted his review up!! Sadly not tho 🤦‍♂️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@DeakyBlinderz ---- and he knows we would have loved it. twit.

I've not watched it yet, who did he blame, the road, motorists, pedestrians, shoes, or god forbid the bike and himself, but I can't see that.
He's probably getting sympathy from his gullibles
Did he not take a trip to A&E, he could have made a slog out of it , like Christmas when he was at deaths door. 🚑🚑🚑
I think that might be when he became a carnivore 🐂🐑🐷🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Rosiep2008 ---- well now it's confirmed what we knew all along, 'ol Marty couldn't be trusted to go clothes shopping without baby, you can imagine what he'd come back with.
I thought I'd have to switch tonight's slog off when I seen that bleep Benjaaaay there. Thankfully, he went back to Scotland.
Guru had plenty of energy and was filming in the garden at 5 o'clock in the morning, wouldn't you just love being woke up to that.

Is it just me that thinks Woodhall Spa is the place that time forgot and is still in the 1970s.
I was half expecting Gene Hunt (Life on Mars) to be there 😉😉😉
When guru was at the gym, I couldn't believe there was a poster of a semi naked girl on the wall at the side of a piece of equipment.
I really thought those days were long gone and times had changed from when it was commonplace to have pictures of topless or semi naked girls on walls.
Maybe the males who frequent that gym are still dragging their knuckles on the floor.
Or maybe it's just me, the old boot that I am. 👵👵👵

Marty and shazza, when you read this, a bit of advice. Wear a mask when you go on a plane.
In the days before covid, I always got a chest infection when I'd been away, next time I fly it will only be with a mask. Your welcome.

• Haha
Why's Baby buying vinyl, she's got nothing to play it on? (Does the guru's music centre 'rare collectors piece, worth lots of money' actually work?).

And riddle me this - how does guru fit in medium t shirt with a 44 regular chest?

Why don't he use his own car to go down the gym?

martyy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why's Baby buying vinyl, she's got nothing to play it on? (Does the guru's music centre 'rare collectors piece, worth lots of money' actually work?).

And riddle me this - how does guru fit in medium t shirt with a 44 regular chest?

View attachment 3013584
He looks like a tin of spam I'm surprised Dan hasn't tried to eat him

• Haha

View attachment 3013584
Urgh this is going to give me nightmares lol 😂 Shazza needs a medal that’s all I’m saying 🫣

• Haha
Is

View attachment 3013584
Thatca big zit on his chin? Or is that only a bit of muscle he's gained in the gym?😂

• Haha
Oh dear carb free snacks tonight …. Stop doing keto it’s so bleeping boring!!! 😴 he’s saying put “proshitto “ his favourite snack in an air fryer as a lovely snack

Excuse me while I go and throw cold water on my face to avoid falling asleep

• Haha
Wouldn't call those healthy snacks🙄 I would say they were really crappy unhealthy snacks🤢Is anybody taking advice from these🤡They look as if they've gained more weight 🙄

Well they've educated me 🤣🤣🤣
All I need to do is go to Tesco, pick up packets of unhealthy tit and I'm good to go.
That burnt salami and bit of cheese in the airfryer was genius, Gordon Ramsay will be shitting himself.
They really are walking case studies, do they genuinely think that warrants a nearly 30 minutes slog, but I'll give guru and baby their due, they know their audience. Unquestioning, appreciative, gullible and complimentary, no matter what tit they churn out.
Unlike us load of enlightened bastards 🤪🤪🤪
---
That was a very poor demonstration of that airfryer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All those high fat and salt snacks they wouldn’t eat but happy to feed those poor dogs 😔 Sharon? thought it would only be the best for your babies? Salt and fat is a killer for dogs… 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who needs enemies when you have a brother and a sister in law like these two. Disgusting behaviour calling out his brother in the way that they did. Maybe his brother doesn’t want the entire internet knowing his business.

Reactions: 6