Butlersempire #2 Of course it is baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's it now we have Jimmy's wedding to look forward to...So watch all the crappy content he will be churning out just to get a slog for clicks so he can make money for his son....And people will buy into this horrible family...They are all doing the slogs for money and clicks can't stand any off them..

Reactions: 8
@Slimwizard ------ your 💯 right. If I'm not mistaken she was on the opposite aisle and a few rows back. I think it was her that stood up. Wonder if she complained and they moved her 🤔🤔🤔
It looks like guru and baby had the 3 seats to spread out on, and what was baby thinking going on a flight wearing a sleeveless vest, I've never been on a flight where it's not been cold and I've always wore a lightweight jacket and a short sleeved tee shirt. And not revealing. I don't think bare skin should be allowed on seats, other people have to sit there afterwards.

It's about time these airlines stopped filming on flights and airports, some twit filming and spouting shite would disrupt a peaceful flight, he's a bleeping menace.
As for not having breakfast before they got picked up to go to the airport, I'd have grapped a quick bacon or a hard boiled egg and a roll.
Now they're back, we have trips to Tesco, charity shops, museums and the ragged apron to look forward to. Maybe a few e bike reviews.
Come on Cosori, and any other company thinking that they would get a lot of views and advertising with the channel, get them earning all the gifted appliances by doing cooking reviews. 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 7
I think B.E might of seen my post about him degrading baby on the toilet....Couldn't of been more obvious in tonight's churn out...He's a twit showing his wife like that...And I truly think baby doesn't see him as the twit he is...She must totally love him...When he treats her like that...I think he manipulated her when they met and she can't see it..or she does and feels trapped and has know where to go..I bet of camera he shouts and screams at her and berates her...Well that is my opinion...Who knows what goes on...

Reactions: 5
I think B.E might of seen my post about him degrading baby on the toilet....Couldn't of been more obvious in tonight's churn out...He's a twit showing his wife like that...And I truly think baby doesn't see him as the twit he is...She must totally love him...When he treats her like that...I think he manipulated her when they met and she can't see it..or she does and feels trapped and has know where to go..I bet of camera he shouts and screams at her and berates her...Well that is my opinion...Who knows what goes on...
I don’t get that impression at all and I think Shal can hold her own. He probably calls her Mummy in the bedroom 🤣

• Haha
@Suzesnooze ----- 💯 I think shazza holds all the cards, 'ol Marty would be lost without her.
And whatever we think of his terrible behaviour and inconsiderate attitude to anyone around him when he's slogging, it has to be said, guru is a family man. Baby Frank obviously adores his grandad, toddlers are natural and not doing it for the camera.
That said, baby can't leave the bastard to his own devices for more than a few hours ( as the other week shows ).
It must be a worry what your going to come back to.🔥🔥🔥🔥
---
I'm sure baby makes Marty's life a living bleeping hell off camera, for what he's said and done while he's slogging, acting the big I am.

Last edited:
I see in the latest slog Shazza must have been talking to Mazzy using the P word for the gypsies.He also had the shits when he came back from holiday and wasn't taking enough salt but he's better now🙄Also back to the Ragged Aprons they're profits will be dropping now they're back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see in the latest slog Shazza must have been talking to Mazzy using the P word for the gypsies.He also had the shits when he came back from holiday and wasn't taking enough salt but he's better now🙄Also back to the Ragged Aprons they're profits will be dropping now they're back.
I wondered what was blanked out after shazza had answered the door. I thought she said was alright cause he had some in him. I might be wrong and was confused. 🤔🤔🤔
Did 'ol Marty say you can't say that ? It never entered my head she would say that.
Sounded like some subscribers had left money or paid for their breakfast at the ragged apron, shazza announced that they had had their breakfast when giving the shout outs.

I can't see the few bits of carbs guru ate on holiday putting all that weight on in a week, maybe the fight gave him water retention. If it was the food, it just shows that the carnivore diet is not sustainable.
Well balanced and smaller portions is best. A diabetic plate should be divided into three imaginary parts. Half veg, a quarter protein and the other quarter carbs. And use a small plate. Still guru's done his research. 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why'd he get so pissy about Shaz having the temerity to buy him a mustard coloured t-shirt?

Guess he's such a fashion icon after the breath taking display of tops exhibited in Lanzarote, who can forget the stunning grey example emblazoned with 'Atari 2600', so relevant to him and his lifestyle? We tried but after he wore it on three separate occasions it was kind of difficult. No hygiene issues of course as Shazza would have hand washed it before each wear, course she did baby!

At his irritating best round Tesco, telling Shaz how much chicken thighs were then in the same breath asking her the price!

Eat some more peanuts Mart, if your toilet troubles continue they'll come out a treat!

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣Thank you @Roy_S ---- that's an image I can't unsee, and I can't be sure when I can face a bag of peanut M&Ms, that's for tattlers who can't remember Treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣Thank you @Roy_S ---- that's an image I can't unsee, and I can't be sure when I can face a bag of peanut M&Ms, that's for tattlers who can't remember Treats.
I did wonder after posting if anyone would 'get it', we must be of similar vintage ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wondered what was blanked out after shazza had answered the door. I thought she said was alright cause he had some in him. I might be wrong and was confused. 🤔🤔🤔
Did 'ol Marty say you can't say that ? It never entered my head she would say that.
Sounded like some subscribers had left money or paid for their breakfast at the ragged apron, shazza announced that they had had their breakfast when giving the shout outs.

I can't see the few bits of carbs guru ate on holiday putting all that weight on in a week, maybe the fight gave him water retention. If it was the food, it just shows that the carnivore diet is not sustainable.
Well balanced and smaller portions is best. A diabetic plate should be divided into three imaginary parts. Half veg, a quarter protein and the other quarter carbs. And use a small plate. Still guru's done his research. 😉😉😉
She did say he has some in him which I couldn't understand🤔 Did you see his snarly face when he was saying how things might look but he has edited it🤔you would think he would have edited Shazza saying the offending word.I see those magic jeans of Shazza's are losing their magic😉

• Haha
She did say he has some in him which I couldn't understand🤔 Did you see his snarly face when he was saying how things might look but he has edited it🤔you would think he would have edited Shazza saying the offending word.I see those magic jeans of Shazza's are losing their magic😉
Shazza is piling on the pounds again she was supposed to be slimming down for jimmy’s wedding! That’s obvs not gonna happen now!

Weight gain is inevitable, when you go on a faddy eating regime, and then 'lapse' briefly. Been there got many tee shirts 🤣🤣🤣
I stopped 'dieting ' years ago, I eat what I want within reason, have smaller portions. Weight does come off slowly and you don't feel deprived so don't crave and binge. I'm fortunate that I love vegetables and fish, unfortunately I also love nice new potatoes so limit the amount but don't deprive myself.
I'm sure all that fatty meat can't be good for you.
---
As much 'manual ' work around the house and garden as you can manage also helps with the pounds dropping off, no need for a gym.
---
I know we don't want to, but look at Oprah Winfrey, all her billions, tried every diet known to man, they work in the short term but then the weight piles back on and more besides.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wathced that slog, how he didn't realise he was irritating that poor woman was beyond me. He was so disrepectful to that waiter too even Sharon said something. Just taking the piss imo. I didn't watch the watch bit, he was doing my head in.

What did they do before they became youtube scabs? How did he make money? And where are they from? They sound like they're from the South originally

What did they do before they became youtube scabs? How did he make money? And where are they from? They sound like they're from the South originally
They are from London originally where they lived with his mother, he worked for sky tv as an engineer /installer and she worked in a hospital and was then a carer. His old mum moved with them to Woodall spa which I think explains the big house. It was the mums house in London that funded it when they all moved.

• Heart
They are from London originally where they lived with his mother, he worked for sky tv as an engineer /installer and she worked in a hospital and was then a carer. His old mum moved with them to Woodall spa which I think explains the big house. It was the mums house in London that funded it when they all moved.
Thanks for the rundown, it makes sense now how they got that house without doing much! Fell on their feet there didn't they. Always been supported from others, sounds familiar...

Christ, I wouldn't let him fit anything going from the way he was handling those tools off temu🫠🤣

• Haha
Thanks for the rundown, it makes sense now how they got that house without doing much! Fell on their feet there didn't they. Always been supported from others, sounds familiar...

Christ, I wouldn't let him fit anything going from the way he was handling those tools off temu🫠🤣
Yes the mum had a 3 bedroom house in Peckham which is apparently quite an expensive area of London, so yes they landed right on their feet! 👣 The current house they live in is worth £500k! Yet they still condone begging on YouTube

• Wow
Wow wow I just watched about 7 min in he's moaning about prices of food then goes order breakfast he says to Sharon only she's trying to help him make a breakfast and SNAPS at her saying il il have what ii want sharon i'd got up and of walked out if my husband spoke to me like that omg i can't watch no more i'm done that's vile the way he spoke to her eye owner for me wow just wow

Reactions: 9