Butlersempire #2 Of course it is baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the bbq was filthy...

If baby had got as much paint on the fence as she had on herself she'd have finished in half the time (and wouldn't you go and get showered before eating? Grubby article).

448946266_997965688209012_1530491479215172308_n.jpg

---
bbills.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm no prude by any means but I find it a bit strange he was cracking jokes and making puns about his daughter in laws Bristol Cities

Reactions: 6
I'm no prude by any means but I find it a bit strange he was cracking jokes and making puns about his daughter in laws Bristol Cities
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ agree Deaky, there is a time and place and a line you don't cross.
All the family, with the exception of Charlotte and Jimmy, talk smutty with innuendos. Guru, Stacey,the sly one in Scotland and her bleep husband are the worse. How grown up children can talk smut like that in front of their parents like that isn't normal (in my world).
And for a father to speak like that in front of his family is just wrong. Why shazza hasn't put a stop to it baffles me. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Or maybe she just has to put up with his jack the lad attitude.
And the cheeky bastard had the nerve to call the lady on her way to play golf a 'crazy woman '.
He'd already told her to watch Butlers empire ,she'd be on it, and then proceeded to insult her and laugh with Stacey. What the duck is wrong with him.

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ agree Deaky, there is a time and place and a line you don't cross.
All the family, with the exception of Charlotte and Jimmy, talk smutty with innuendos. Guru, Stacey,the sly one in Scotland and her bleep husband are the worse. How grown up children can talk smut like that in front of their parents like that isn't normal (in my world).
And for a father to speak like that in front of his family is just wrong. Why shazza hasn't put a stop to it baffles me. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Or maybe she just has to put up with his jack the lad attitude.
And the cheeky bastard had the nerve to call the lady on her way to play golf a 'crazy woman '.
He'd already told her to watch Butlers empire ,she'd be on it, and then proceeded to insult her and laugh with Stacey. What the duck is wrong with him.
The man loves himself and thinks he's a real catch๐ŸคฎHe's an hole and a creep๐Ÿ˜  The way he talks smutty to his family members is just so wrong and uncomfortable.

Agree. They could have used less than a quarter of that food, had a bun with the burgers and sausages, some fried onions, cheese if they wanted it and a nice but of salad, even on the burgers. Some fresh fruit for afters, even tinned. It would have been a lot healthier and less calories than all that meat.
That pork and beef could have been saved for a Sunday lunch when the family was round.
duck knows why they want fruit trees in the garden, I've never seen them eat fruit, mustn't be allowed on the carnivore diet.๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
---
Regarding the speeding ticket, I think you only get fined a percentage of your wage if you plead not guilty. Usually it's a ยฃ100 fine and three points if you just plead guilty, unless your going faster than the 3 point threshold. I thought last week when they said about the speed awareness course, they wouldn't be eligible.
---
Just checked, I thought I was right thinking that's if you plead not guilty COULD be more points and bigger fine.They've probably not read it right. I'd just plead guilty and have done with it. Insurance will probably go up depending on the speed you were going.
I thought that too, never heard of paying a percentage of your wage. Let's face it if you plead not guilty they won't let you off. He should have just taken the fine. Silly boy.
---
The man loves himself and thinks he's a real catch๐ŸคฎHe's an hole and a creep๐Ÿ˜  The way he talks smutty to his family members is just so wrong and uncomfortable.
Yeah I'd find it realy weird. He even joked about the lady in the Ragged Apron's baps the other day. Surprised Sharon baby doesn't pull him up on it. It's gross.

Reactions: 4
@ChiRie ---- yes it was directed at nicola so can't understand why stacey said he'd said it to her, unless was edited out.
If I was shazza that bastard would be drinking through a straw for the foreseeable (he'd be blending his ribeye, bacon, sausages and eggs), and sleeping in the log cabin. That's a shed to the rest of us.
When guru and baby were talking about having a bath, god my eyes, I can't unsee the image.๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed Sharon seems to do the graden work like the mowing of the grass and painting the fence. Lazy Martin! Poor baby Frank had to watch out for the dog poo when running on the grass. Pick the tit up!

Reactions: 5
I noticed Sharon seems to do the graden work like the mowing of the grass and painting the fence. Lazy Martin! Poor baby Frank had to watch out for the dog poo when running on the grass. Pick the tit up!
Did I hear shazza say baby Frank points the poo out when she's cleaning up the garden. Poor little bugger.
It does seem the male line of the Butler's (from what I've observed) are quite happy to let the females of the species do the manual work. The males are always 'going to' do something. Pull the car port down, dig out the tree stumps, but put off until another day.
They appear bleeping bone idle, do half a job.
Now a Vlog at the ragged apron to harden his arteries, he's there like a shot, that 'job' gets finished no problem.

Did I hear shazza say baby Frank points the poo out when she's cleaning up the garden. Poor little bugger.
It does seem the male line of the Butler's (from what I've observed) are quite happy to let the females of the species do the manual work. The males are always 'going to' do something. Pull the car port down, dig out the tree stumps, but put off until another day.
They appear bleeping bone idle, do half a job.
Now a Vlog at the ragged apron to harden his arteries, he's there like a shot, that 'job' gets finished no problem.
Not acceptable is it. Wouldn't take long a couple of times a day to go pick it up.

Reactions: 4
I did chuckle when everyone was trying that tomahawk beef saying how tender it was touch and chewey, ah the honesty of kids ๐Ÿคฃ
---
I did chuckle when everyone was trying that tomahawk beef saying how tender it was touch and chewey, ah the honesty of kids ๐Ÿคฃ
Can't see straight without glasses!

I meant: I did chuckle when everyone was trying that tomahawk beef saying how tender then Evie tried it was tough and chewey, ah the honesty of kids ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
When you read this Marty & Shazza. DANGER WARNING.
I don't know if you bought baby Frank that globe, but if you did throw it in the bin and any others you might have in the house.
I read a few months ago that a dog had died because of a snow globe breaking and it had licked some of the liquid, the vet couldn't save the poor thing.
Apparently there is something in them that kills animals and probably kids. I think it was antifreeze and a sugary substance in the water. Your welcome. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I didn't enjoy the slog tonight. Love animals and if they can't be realeased into captivity Then I am ok with them living in places like this, was nice to see Baby Frank enjoying it. . Induendo was look at the girth on that lol. No chipppys chips for them as usual.

Reactions: 2
I didn't enjoy the slog tonight. Love animals and if they can't be realeased into captivity Then I am ok with them living in places like this, was nice to see Baby Frank enjoying it. . Induendo was look at the girth on that lol. No chipppys chips for them as usual.
Jeez there I go again! I meant I did enjoy the slog

Reactions: 1
He did have baby Frank's chips sitting very close to him๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha