Butlersempire #2 Of course it is baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always say be careful what you wish for....I think Sue found that out the other day...I don't think she took to Mart...And I dont think she was keen on baby...But she persevered with them both...(Brave woman)...I also think Guru and Baby had no intentions of meeting up with anyone...And has anyone noticed when guru is bored he rushes baby and wants to go...On camera he comes across ignorant....And what's with the Sid James 60s jokes...I'm sure he thinks he filming a Carry on..(in oh look it's the moon in lanzarote)...And folks what was with the Bide / toilet in tonight's slog...OMG. .I just want to scream at the man...Making baby sit on the bog how degrading.

Reactions: 7
They always say be careful what you wish for....I think Sue found that out the other day...I don't think she took to Mart...And I dont think she was keen on baby...But she persevered with them both...(Brave woman)...I also think Guru and Baby had no intentions of meeting up with anyone...And has anyone noticed when guru is bored he rushes baby and wants to go...On camera he comes across ignorant....And what's with the Sid James 60s jokes...I'm sure he thinks he filming a Carry on..(in oh look it's the moon in lanzarote)...And folks what was with the Bide / toilet in tonight's slog...OMG. .I just want to scream at the man...Making baby sit on the bog how degrading.
I was shouting at the TV what an absolute bleep,and more full Baby for doing it😡 Sue hopefully has seen them for what they are. How rude was he to that lovely waiter and the man in the watch shop😠 he really does think he's something special🤡

Reactions: 5
Made a change to see them eating, and mostly enjoying, food in a restaurant. I mean it was a cheap place but looked OK. It would be gods to see them go on holiday and eat out every night and not be so penny pinching. We have the wedding to look forward to next, hope he vlogs it!!

Reactions: 4
I was shouting at the TV what an absolute bleep,and more full Baby for doing it😡 Sue hopefully has seen them for what they are. How rude was he to that lovely waiter and the man in the watch shop😠 he really does think he's something special🤡
Baby wanted the gold Casio (no accounting for taste) but our horological expert informed her 'the gold comes off' so she ended up with a miniature version of Mart's Casio after the browbeaten salesman convinced him it was an illuminator. So extravagant knowing they were cheaper on Amazon (kept telling us) could have saved himself a whole fiver!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh shazza, why do you let your guru demean you, filming you on the toilet and then on the bidet,(albeit your pants were up),all for content. Wasn't funny. Told you to shut up, on film, was that when Sue was with you. If it was that would have embarrassed the woman.

There's been plenty of cuntage in the last few slogs.
Like has previously been said the poor man who sold him the digital watch, (why the duck they want to wear a watch when they've never got their phones out of their hands), the young man at the tapas restaurant. And when he said the man selling the watches was toying with him, that was Marty toying with us. That's what I say about him. Unbelievable.
Trying to make jokes at Sue's expense. I think Sue is shy and who knows, might not have expected the constant filming.
And Nina got blamed for them getting a parking fine.
I was a bit puzzled as to why Nina got the ferry over for a brief visit, the cynical old witch in me thinks it could be to promote and advertise her Airbnb, it will be ready next month you know peepul.
So shazza, the offer is still here if you want 'Ol Marty on the bleep list. After telling you to shut up, that digital watch would have been shoved right up his arse.
Cartier darling, nothing less. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
---
-------- I forgot to add to guru's list of cuntage,
Going on and on and on, about shazza having big wrists when buying the watch, I'm sure he said something about her being a wrestler, twit.
Who needs a troll body shaming you, when your own husband is perfectly capable.
Even if it was said in jest at Shazza's expense, just so he can play the comedian for content, no woman wants to hear her husband talking about her like that.
Shame on you Marty. 👿👿👿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Like has previously been said the poor man who sold him the digital watch, (why the duck they want to wear a watch when they've never got their phones out of their hands)
As an avid watch collector (including Casios) I like that Mart wears a wristwatch. Even though we've all got our phones these days it's often more convenient to have a quick look at your wrist.

For me a watch is also a style accessory, although I don't know whether Mart's Casio fits the bill here but it does match his wardrobe of crappy t-shirts perfectly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The heart attack waiting to happen that is a rate My Takeaway has recently started wearing several thousand pounds worth of Omega on his wrist it just doesn’t go with a big fat wobbly lad with a big double chin with rugby emblazoned multi coloured 100% nylon shirts and greasy burger fat dripping down his chin.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The heart attack waiting to happen that is a rate My Takeaway has recently started wearing several thousand pounds worth of Omega on his wrist it just doesn’t go with a big fat wobbly lad with a big double chin with rugby emblazoned multi coloured 100% nylon shirts and greasy burger fat dripping down his chin.
Ages since I've looked at his channel but I'll have to go and check on his choice of timepiece (James Bond wears an Omega).

Edit. That's an Omega/Swatch collaboration, 99.9999% Swatch & they're a couple of hundred quid (and overpriced at that).
---
Spot the difference (RMT's plastic shite and a Planet Ocean)

moonswatch.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@Big Red Dog ---‐--- I'd forget about Rate my takeaway, my grandson used to make me watch him.
After seeing your post I went and watched one, he was in liverpool eating scouse, a breakfast and apple pie custard. He always seems pleasant, has selfies and talks with everyone who stops. Can you imagine Dan being like that, he's a miserable twit.
And more importantly, unless if missed something, not a patreon or donation page in sight. 👍👍👍👍

Reactions: 2
Oh shazza, why do you let your guru demean you, filming you on the toilet and then on the bidet,(albeit your pants were up),all for content. Wasn't funny. Told you to shut up, on film, was that when Sue was with you. If it was that would have embarrassed the woman.

There's been plenty of cuntage in the last few slogs.
Like has previously been said the poor man who sold him the digital watch, (why the duck they want to wear a watch when they've never got their phones out of their hands), the young man at the tapas restaurant. And when he said the man selling the watches was toying with him, that was Marty toying with us. That's what I say about him. Unbelievable.
Trying to make jokes at Sue's expense. I think Sue is shy and who knows, might not have expected the constant filming.
And Nina got blamed for them getting a parking fine.
I was a bit puzzled as to why Nina got the ferry over for a brief visit, the cynical old witch in me thinks it could be to promote and advertise her Airbnb, it will be ready next month you know peepul.
So shazza, the offer is still here if you want 'Ol Marty on the bleep list. After telling you to shut up, that digital watch would have been shoved right up his arse.
Cartier darling, nothing less. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
---
-------- I forgot to add to guru's list of cuntage,
Going on and on and on, about shazza having big wrists when buying the watch, I'm sure he said something about her being a wrestler, twit.
Who needs a troll body shaming you, when your own husband is perfectly capable.
Even if it was said in jest at Shazza's expense, just so he can play the comedian for content, no woman wants to hear her husband talking about her like that.
Shame on you Marty. 👿👿👿
Sasha coco think you covered everything😘 How many times did he say poor Sue's name ffs I bet the poor woman had to take 2 paracetamol and lie in a dark room for the rest of the night after an afternoon with that unfunny bleep. I now can not stand him😡 also what is it with the weird faces he pulls🤪 I was praying he would fall at the cactus park🤣(yes I am an evil witch)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I revisited the Cactus Garden vlog and my word he treated that poor inoffensive lady abysmally! He exhibits a complete lack of social skills in his pathetic and juvenile attempts at humour, he appears to be getting worse?

Sue honestly didn't seem like you'd expect a typical Butler fan to be. Mind you I doubt she is a fan any more!

Reactions: 6
@Big Red Dog ---‐--- I'd forget about Rate my takeaway, my grandson used to make me watch him.
After seeing your post I went and watched one, he was in liverpool eating scouse, a breakfast and apple pie custard. He always seems pleasant, has selfies and talks with everyone who stops. Can you imagine Dan being like that, he's a miserable twit.
And more importantly, unless if missed something, not a patreon or donation page in sight. 👍👍👍👍
Oh he’s done it in the past but not for a long while but he had quite few episodes opening “gifts” that people had sent in i remember one he did in a park someone sent in a big plastic machine gun and he was running about doing the rat tat tat like Peter Kaye in the It’s Spitting joke.. people sent in lots of cutlery he never used and I remember mugs with him and the partner who died on I bet they hit the bin when the new model arrived.

Reactions: 3
There was a young lady sitting next to the guru and baby, who incidentally was nearly falling out of her bra, but any future shots, the woman had disappeared, probably did a runner from him with the camera!

Reactions: 3
Mart's insightful comment going through duty free 'Lots of drinks in here aren't there?'

What a fairly pointless vlog that really was, little input from Mart, he seemed a bit out of it 🤪😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2