Busy Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect she outed her to take away any attention from her marriage breaking up.
Am not going to listen to the pod anymore, it has become unbearable and the constant talk of how she is poor, is tone deaf, as yes she might be poor by her standards, but not anyone else’s.

Reactions: 2
She has two residences in one of the most expensive states in the country. I’m sure paying upkeep on a house upstate while renting in the city is expensive. She will be making money off her podcast, as well as girls5eva and anything else she does. Her problem is she has too many ‘really rich’ friends, who are often children of rich people, like Colin Hanks, whereas she did make her own money without coming from money. I do give her credit for that.

Reactions: 3
This is exactly why she should've kept her mouth shut about it. Birdie's business shouldn't be part of her social media image or something for people to argue about in her comment sections as if they know better than her mother.
Exactly. Lots of kids (esp girls) these days claim a non binary or trans identity when they are going through puberty but once they have gone through it it can resolve those feelings and they become more comfortable in their bodies. Looks like that’s happened to Birdie. Which is why Busy shouldn’t have announced it even when Birdie said it was ok. As a mum you make the decision to protect your kid. Birdie will no doubt get backlash from the gender woo nuts now. The comments from grown women on Busy’s page is tame in comparison to the tit that the young ones online will be saying. Nb is cool, being a cis girl is not.

If the TRAs come for Birdie for being a girl - that will probably peak Busy, she’s halfway there because of her outspokenness on abortion.

If the TRAs come for Birdie for being a girl - that will probably peak Busy, she’s halfway there because of her outspokenness on abortion.
I would love it if Busy peaked. I think there’s a part of her that already has but she just can’t admit it. When she was talking about young people’s brains not developing fully until age 25 (in reference to being allowed to buy guns) she must connect the dots and realise that means that they also are not able to make an informed decision about whether they want to remove healthy body parts! 🤦🏻‍♀️ It does make you wonder what she truly thinks because she is an intelligent woman and a feminist.

Reactions: 5
Ugh it bothers me so much that she shares posts from the horrible creepy guy Alok Menon (I may have got his name wrong but I’m sorry I’m not about to look it up).

For those who don’t know Alok is a non binary male who has been quoted as saying that young girls (children) are not as innocent as you think they are and they can be kinky too. He’s one of these creeps who is heavily influencing ‘queer’ teens and brain dead parents are going along with it. He’s an entitled male who thinks because he wears make up and a skimpy dress on his very masculine body is utterly groundbreaking and we should all bow to him. So disappointed in Busy getting sucked in by him. And yes he says his pronouns are they/them but I’m not ignoring the obvious, he’s a DUDE.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Interesting. I’ve never heard of this person but I do think there’s something to be said about having the discussion about young girls’ burgeoning sexuality, because it’s important for their protection and to help direct it in a way that helps them develop properly. And it’s always started earlier than we want to admit and now it’s starting earlier than that more and more.

But the last person who should be leading that convo is a biological male, no matter how they identify. How no one can see that as creepy is beyond me. Males can only perceive that sexuality, they haven’t experienced being a young girl ever…so yeah ☹

I generally just heavily roll my eyes at her ‘activism’. It’s mostly pretty shallow and an elevated form of slacktivism (ie those people who just retweet stuff constantly). I don’t consider it anything more than a way to keep her name out there so that she can continue getting paid work.

Reactions: 5
Is the friendship with Michelle Williams over?
I don’t think so. Michelle isn’t on social media and Busy probably sees her but doesn’t post about it. They’ve been friends a long time, can’t see them falling out now.

I’ve been wondering lately what happened with Shantira who co hosted the podcast with Busy and Caissie. She left over a year ago and they haven’t mentioned her since, it’s pretty strange. I thought they might have had her back as a special guest or something. Not that I listen every week (who has the time, they are quite often over 3 hours long!). But I can see the episode descriptions and she’s never came back. Makes me wonder if there was a falling out.

Reactions: 1
I find Busy and Birdies ‘friendship’ a bit weird. It’s like Busy be her mother!! She is desperate to be best friends with her and act like she’s 15 too!? Busy needs to grow up. The dancing and crying is so cringe.

This might be way off, as she does have long standing friendships, but she seems quite a lonely person, or someone who is not good at being alone. So now her marriage has ended she has turned her teenager into her best friend. Matching dresses? Really? I love Mary Bensons stuff so yay to a double order (I hope she paid).

Nope - she in latest post. Dressed as QE2 for Halloween… the biggest case of teenage fad ever

She’s back to she/her and Busy has referred to her as her ‘daughter’ so safe to say she’s grown out of the non binary phase - quelle surprise.

Reactions: 4
That's embarassing, but thankfully Busy didn't make that much of a big deal of it. If you're familiar with Gabrielle Union and her husband Dwyane Wade, they've both been pushing Wade's son (now daughter)'s transgender transition... got them on a pride float at like 12, now at 14/15 they are modelling (as a girl) on magazines etc. They are currently embroiled in a very public lawsuit with the child's biological mother who doesn't want to co-sign legally changing their gender and name because the mom thinks the dad and stepmom (Gabrielle) are pushing this transition for monetary gain (the kid needs both parents consent since they're still under 18) It's messy, and imagine that poor child wakes up one day and says maybe I'm just an effeminate gay male and I'll keep my pronouns and gender as is... that's a lot for them to 'backtrack' on.

• Wow
Tbh I think Busy handled it pretty well - low key not making a massive fuss, but then pushing the trans propaganda because of that was a wrong step.

she’s so vocal about abortion and women’s rights I think she is not a natural trans activist

She is wilfully ignoring the problems with trans ideology in order to keep in with her Hollywood ‘right side of history’ crowd. I think she genuinely has a good heart and won’t let her mind go to any place that truly questions the TRAs, because then the whole house of cards all come crashing down. She’s sticking her fingers in her ears. It’s sad because she’s a strong feminist in other areas. But as soon as a dude puts a dress on, you can’t say a f***ing thing 🤐

Reactions: 7
I realise this is super petty and judgmental, and I honestly love that Busy honours her daughters’ Jewish heritage by celebrating Hanukkah, but for it to be kosher, all the candles on a menorah need to be the same height and in a straight line, except the shamash (the one that lights the others).

I think this is officially the most “witch eating crackers” post I’ve ever made on here, but I’m owning it 😎

• Haha
I think she is now quite sad about her marriage breakup as she does seem really lonely!
She pushed for the divorce and might be regretting it now!! That’s why she is regressing and acting like a weird Harry Styles obsessive (ps it’s not cute at 45)