Busy Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone a subscriber to Kelly’s substack? Also, how does someone spam someone’s Instagram into non existence?

Reactions: 1
Anyone a subscriber to Kelly’s substack? Also, how does someone spam someone’s Instagram into non existence?
Yeah, and how would she know who the culprit is ? Unless someone who works at Meta told her...? is that what I am to assume?

Does she know who it was? Can she really not get her old Instagram back again?
SO glad I found this thread! I just searched to see if there was anything on Kelly because she might be the most baffling internet presence ever. Someone repeatedly reported her insta, she is blaming her ex-husband in a roundabout way and tbh, I think he may be the culprit given that she's taken to disaparaging him publicly for $$$$$$$$$$. Who knows though? Things are apparently very bad for her financially but if you saw her lifestyle before, not to mention the amount of work she has had done, it feels churlish that she's begging for people to subscribe to her blog. Unfortunately, it's a fickle industry and I think her time has really passed and it's back to the real world for her. Would love to know if anyone has any goss though!

Reactions: 4
So on an unpaid post she said that she was getting her insta back? But it’s still not reinstated. So I have no idea what’s going on. I’m so tempted to subscribe and find out!

So on an unpaid post she said that she was getting her insta back? But it’s still not reinstated. So I have no idea what’s going on. I’m so tempted to subscribe and find out!
Im sure someone on Reddit can tell you. Save your money.

Reactions: 2
She also said that losing her Insta halved her income?!? Utterly baffled - how the hell did she monetise that?

She also said that losing her Insta halved her income?!? Utterly baffled - how the hell did she monetise that?
I assume her Insta acts as an advertisement for her substack, so having it suspended would result in a big reduction in new subscribers. Awful as it's her livelihood at the moment with the strike.
---

I assume her Insta acts as an advertisement for her substack, so having it suspended would result in a big reduction in new subscribers. Awful as it's her livelihood at the moment with the strike.
---
Ah yes, that makes sense. She's probably made a lot of enemies but I think the fact she's called her husband out for not paying child support (hole) is a bit of a coincidence isn't it?

I’ve looked on her Substack (free version so I don’t see all her posts). And it’s a bit of a weird jumble. I take no pleasure in seeing a woman so down on her luck esp a single mum. I hope she can sort things out. I haven’t seen Busy posting about her for a while but she appears to cycle through friends. The latest being that Jen Tullock woman. Although I think if I was any of her friends in NYC I’d be pretty pissed at her for constantly saying she has no friends in NYC 😬

Isn’t Kelly friends with loads of celebrities? Like that baby2baby woman… I forget her name. She runs in the same circle as Jessica alba. I guess rich celebrities don’t help out their friends? Gosh it sounds like an awful industry to be in.

Isn’t Kelly friends with loads of celebrities? Like that baby2baby woman… I forget her name. She runs in the same circle as Jessica alba. I guess rich celebrities don’t help out their friends? Gosh it sounds like an awful industry to be in.
That’s a good point. They won’t want to associate with someone whose life is so publicly messy. Even though they could easily help her out while she gets on her feet, so she doesn’t have to resort to desperate measures and begging for money on the internet.

On to Busy, I haven’t hate listened to her podcast in a while but I can see from insta that birdie is off to boarding school in Sweden soon. Cue lots more crying from busy all over insta.

Is Birdie really going to boarding school in Sweden because of an obsession with Young Royals? (Teen drama set in Swedish boarding school). Cos I loved Mallory Towers but I didn’t get to go there… I wonder if school in NY is a bit difficult.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is Birdie really going to boarding school in Sweden because of an obsession with Young Royals? (Teen drama set in Swedish boarding school). Cos I loved Mallory Towers but I didn’t get to go there… I wonder if school in NY is a bit difficult.
I think the young royals is part of it but Busy has said before that Birdie doesn’t feel safe at school in the US, I’m presuming because of the school shootings (understandable and heartbreaking) but also because she’s QwEer and apparently a target because of that, even though all teenagers seem to be queer these days, esp in a nyc school. I bet admits to being straight there, how uncool!

I think the young royals is part of it but Busy has said before that Birdie doesn’t feel safe at school in the US, I’m presuming because of the school shootings (understandable and heartbreaking) but also because she’s QwEer and apparently a target because of that, even though all teenagers seem to be queer these days, esp in a nyc school. I bet admits to being straight there, how uncool!
Kind of weird to go go a boarding school in a country where you don't speak the language though.

Also Busy is posting loads of baby pictures of Birdie today. And saying how young she was when Birdie was little. She was 29 when she had her. Hardly a young parent.

Reactions: 4
Kind of weird to go go a boarding school in a country where you don't speak the language though.

Also Busy is posting loads of baby pictures of Birdie today. And saying how young she was when Birdie was little. She was 29 when she had her. Hardly a young parent.
Busy loves to make out like she was a teenage mother. I suppose it makes her feel less old now? I’m just a bit older than her and I get it, but it’s kinda embarrassing that she does that because 29 is not super young to have kids, I think the average age (in the UK anyway) is 30.

It might be one of those international schools Birdie is going to where they speak English. It’ll be a good experience for her I’m sure but it’s a long long way from home.

Reactions: 5
Busy has always come across as insufferable and that doesn’t seem to be changing as she gets older. I’m convinced the only reason she gets work or is even relevant is because of her famous best friend and/or her being adjacent to actual HW stars.

Reactions: 9
I see Kelly’s Instagram has been reinstated!!
And I see she’s started sharing tik toks again 🤣 this time on her stories like a normal person would do. She’s scrubbed her grid of all the weird tik toks but she obviously still can’t resist sharing some. It’s actually pretty funny.

Listening to Busy on another podcast and she confirmed that Birdie no longer identifies as non binary. She’s happy being a girl. So there we go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7