Busy Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vocal fry alone means I can only ever tolerate her in small doses. Like most La La land types she is enamoured with herself.

Reactions: 4
I tapped in to her stories and she was crying because she didn’t know where to get the Gucci luggage Harry Styles had. Is this supposed to make her relatable because I just thought she looked spoiled and needed to get a grip.
Or was it a fake audition reel for crying, it was odd either way.

• Haha
  • Sick
I tapped in to her stories and she was crying because she didn’t know where to get the Gucci luggage Harry Styles had. Is this supposed to make her relatable because I just thought she looked spoiled and needed to get a grip.
Or was it a fake audition reel for crying, it was odd either way.
Jesus Christ. Some people have real problems, Busy!

Reactions: 3
She cries constantly. I hate the pandering to Harry Styles. It’s a bit handmaiden-ish. Claiming she just wants to dress like him because he’s so cool. Busy. You’re 43 and have a pretty good dress sense and a style of your own. Quit the brown nosing, you are better than that 🤦🏻‍♀️ She may be trying to get him to notice her so she can set up a meeting with birdie?

Reactions: 2
Her insistence on how “cool” Birdie is. She’s just a regular slightly quirky teenage girl. That’s it.

What happened to her other kid? So weird to showcase one and never show the other.

Reactions: 3
Because Cricket isn’t nOn-BiNaRy and therefore doesn’t attract as much attention.

Busy is basically indulging Birdie’s “not like other girls” phase, which most vaguely intelligent/alternative girls go through as teens. It’s the opposite of female solidarity and I hate it.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The comments on Busy’s insta any time she posts a pic of Birdie of ‘I wish I was as cool as Birdie’ is just over the top and cringeworthy. You’re right, she is just a teenage girl, that’s it. They are just basing everything on her appearance too. Shallow and pathetic. No different or more special than any other 14 year old.

The comments on Busy’s insta any time she posts a pic of Birdie of ‘I wish I was as cool as Birdie’ is just over the top and cringeworthy. You’re right, she is just a teenage girl, that’s it. They are just basing everything on her appearance too. Shallow and pathetic. No different or more special than any other 14 year old.
and then you get all the handmaidens commenting “akshully, Birdie uses they/them pronouns”.

SHUT UP!

and then you get all the handmaidens commenting “akshully, Birdie uses they/them pronouns”.

SHUT UP!
Those people are the worst.

I’m actually wondering if birdie has changed back to she/her as I dip in to the podcast on occasion and they both have said her when referring to birdie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Busy should not have ether of the girls on her socials. I know she asks ‘permission’ to post about them/photos but they are children and she should be protecting them. Cricket is most probably saying no at the moment. Birdie is at that funny, attention seeking age and really their personal, and possibly changeable identity should have been kept private so she does not have to ‘come out’ again to millions of people.
It’s a massive big bear of mine that children of influencers have no legal protections, are exploited in their own homes by there own parents and have no way of escaping the camera.

Reactions: 7
Caved again and listened to her podcast this week. I have to say it was actually quite enjoyable. Obviously I skipped bits because who has 3 and a half hours dear lord 😅

What I do want to have a wee moan about though is Busy is very open about the fact she’s struggling for money but her saying she doesn’t want to pay full price for Harry Styles tickets, I mean, c’mon!! It’s a bit tone deaf. Loads of ‘normal’ people can’t afford tickets for big shows like that and they can’t pull strings for free tickets.

They have been to at least two Harry Styles concerts recently from her stories - it’s becoming stalkerish

Looks like Birdie is back to she/her pronouns after all going by Busy’s latest post (she used ‘her’ but as I mentioned before I thought I heard her call Birdie ‘she’ on the podcast a few times lately). For some reason I’m relieved. It’s pretty exhausting listening to Busy having to be so careful to refer to Birdie as they/them as it does not come natural at all. Now she can relax (not sure if she’s ‘allowed’ to call her daughter again though…how nuts to even be writing that 😄).

Have you seen the person trying to correct Busy by commenting "📢📢📢 THEY"... I think as Birdie's mother, she knows better than you dude.

Have you seen the person trying to correct Busy by commenting "📢📢📢 THEY"... I think as Birdie's mother, she knows better than you dude.
Ha, yes I did and rolled my eyes so hard!! The pronoun police never take a day off 😂

• Haha
Now someone is questioning Busy’s use of the word ‘daughter’ for Birdie FFS!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Birdie IS her daughter every day of the goddam week!! She gave birth to a girl, no matter how she now identifies (or doesn’t…kinda seems she’s just back to calling herself a girl now. She finally saw sense maybe?). Imagine questioning a mother on her use of the word daughter on SM 😑

• Wow
It’s pretty clear Birdie has got over her non binary them ness. Now it’s the crazy commentators arguing with themselves .

This is exactly why she should've kept her mouth shut about it. Birdie's business shouldn't be part of her social media image or something for people to argue about in her comment sections as if they know better than her mother.

Reactions: 5