Busy Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over what shite names Birdie and Cricket are.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there a Kelly Oxford thread? I used to follow her from her Xanga blogging days. She looks so weird now!! All she does is talk about how she’s poor and posts thirst traps to get people to read her work. It is so so odd. Is this just what LA does to people?!

Reactions: 7
Is there a Kelly Oxford thread? I used to follow her from her Xanga blogging days. She looks so weird now!! All she does is talk about how she’s poor and posts thirst traps to get people to read her work. It is so so odd. Is this just what LA does to people?!
I don’t think there is but I find her a puzzle. The constant TikTok’s are odd. And the asking people to pay for her Substack in order for her to feed her kids is odd and sad. I think she needs to go and get a ‘normal’ job.

Her and Busy were so close when B lived in LA but you don’t see her mention her much these days. That’s not to say they are not still friends. But on Busy’s podcast recently she shouted out all her female friends and she didn’t mention Kelly.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think there is but I find her a puzzle. The constant TikTok’s are odd. And the asking people to pay for her Substack in order for her to feed her kids is odd and sad. I think she needs to go and get a ‘normal’ job.

Her and Busy were so close when B lived in LA but you don’t see her mention her much these days. That’s not to say they are not still friends. But on Busy’s podcast recently she shouted out all her female friends and she didn’t mention Kelly.
There definitely needs to be a Kelly Oxford thread...! She also used to be besties with Jenny Lewis. She honestly comes across SO desperate and with narcissistic tendencies. I had to unfollow as it was too cringe and cheugy

Reactions: 6
Kelly Oxford has been having a mid life crisis for at least the last 10 years. I remember her when she used to post moody selfies and got mad because the “me too” campaign got more attention than her “not ok” (or whatever it was called) movement. Then she hooked up with a much younger singer and started channeling her slutty mommy phase. All of her posts used to be about her got younger boyfriend. She is an embarrassment.

Think she worked for Busy’s show as a writer. Definitely think she was of a specific time and now just desperately trying to keep hold of her past fame/infamy.

Reactions: 4
Is she still dating that singer? She’s definitely upped the plastic in the last year or so. The selfies are significantly duck like. She should have stayed in Calgary!

Reactions: 1
Is she still dating that singer? She’s definitely upped the plastic in the last year or so. The selfies are significantly duck like. She should have stayed in Calgary!
Nah, they broke up a few months ago and then Kelly wrote a newsletter basically suggesting that while he had moved on and was dating a new woman, he was still telling Kelly that she was the love of his life...!? She essentially accused him of cheating on his new partner. I don't know; it's messy and now she's "queer" and dates women. Like I said, I had to unfollow as it was LITERALLY desperate and so unbearably cringe.

Reactions: 3
He always seemed the older and more mature one in that relationship. And I forgot she had now come out as queer, which gave me Jameela vibes of desperation.

Reactions: 2
He always seemed the older and more mature one in that relationship. And I forgot she had now come out as queer, which gave me Jameela vibes of desperation.
I don’t follow Kelly very closely so I didn’t know she had split with that hot guy. I did see when she said she was ‘queer’ 🙄 and thought god she’s got desperate now. It is a shame she’s in a bad situation financially but like I said there are jobs out there that I’m sure she has the skills for. I’m sure she doesn’t need to beg on Instagram 🙁

Busy did her Mother’s Day nanny/babysitter post again and it’s credit to her for that.

Did anyone start a Kelly Oxford thread? She appears to have made her insta private and deleted a load of her followers? The last I snooped she said she was selling her used underwear 🤢🤢🤢

Anyone keeping up with Busy?

• Wow
  • Sick
Did anyone start a Kelly Oxford thread? She appears to have made her insta private and deleted a load of her followers? The last I snooped she said she was selling her used underwear 🤢🤢🤢

She posted this on her awful Substack-

YOU WIN, YOU SICK duck WHO REPORTED MY INSTAGRAM. I’M MAKING EXACTLY HALF THE MONEY I MADE LAST MONTH. YOU STOLE MONEY FROM MY KIDS AND I CAN’T PAY RENT. You win in being a sick duck.

If you are one of the tens of thousands of people who subscribe for free? Maybe even like me sometimes?

Could you just this one month, buy me a coffee?

People are bleeping gross.

Not you. Them.

Sometimes me.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She posted this on her awful Substack-

YOU WIN, YOU SICK duck WHO REPORTED MY INSTAGRAM. I’M MAKING EXACTLY HALF THE MONEY I MADE LAST MONTH. YOU STOLE MONEY FROM MY KIDS AND I CAN’T PAY RENT. You win in being a sick duck.

If you are one of the tens of thousands of people who subscribe for free? Maybe even like me sometimes?

Could you just this one month, buy me a coffee?

People are bleeping gross.

Not you. Them.

Sometimes me.

Wow, she has issues.

Sounds like we need a Kelly Oxford thread...!

Kelly seems perpetually stuck in her manic teenage era. This is a grown arse woman relying on followers to fund her lifestyle. She has had plenty of opportunities given to her through her connections with other more famous people. She definitely needs her own thread.