Busy Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to Busy on another podcast and she confirmed that Birdie no longer identifies as non binary. She’s happy being a girl. So there we go.

She was so desperate for a non binary kid too. :sneaky: ;)

Reactions: 6
She had to get it in that ‘gender affirming care aka therapy’ was what helped Birdie come to terms with her identity. Well Busy, the TRAs would argue that therapy is not ‘gender affirming’ even if they go along with the charade of they/them’ing the person. It’s seen as bigoted or transphobic to even suggest a person speaks with a therapist about their identity because that would be questioning it. She isn’t as woke on these matters as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 4
Oh no. Busy let her have conversion therapy!!!

in all seriousness glad Birdie worked it out and is unmedicalised. Wish Busy could apply her feminist brain to the fact she should not be giving Alok Menon a platform.

Reactions: 5
Maybe now the TRAs will stop trying to correct Busy in her comments every time she addresses Birdie as a girl in her insta captions...

Reactions: 2
Maybe now the TRAs will stop trying to correct Busy in her comments every time she addresses Birdie as a girl in her insta captions...
It’s not even TRAs I don’t think, it’s just super woke ‘allies’ usually women just like Busy who would rather die than get someone’s pronoun wrong on random celeb’s insta. The type that post ‘protect trans kids’ ✊ you know the kind I mean.

It would be good if Busy acknowledged the change back to girl on her insta but I can imagine it’s a bit embarrassing and not very cool. On the pod I was listening to she was quick to clarify Birdie is still ‘queer’. Of course she is, she is super special and different and gifted and nothing like other kids her age 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
t would be good if Busy acknowledged the change back to girl on her insta but I can imagine it’s a bit embarrassing and not very cool. On the pod I was listening to she was quick to clarify Birdie is still ‘queer’. Of course she is, she is super special and different and gifted and nothing like other kids her age
I just don’t get why she couldn’t quietly support her while she went through all this self discovery and then when she’s a bit older and more sure of who she is and who she likes then Busy could be more vocal. It’s Busy parading her queer, non binary child around like a trophy that makes it weird when the kid changes their mind.

Reactions: 9
It’s not even TRAs I don’t think, it’s just super woke ‘allies’ usually women just like Busy who would rather die than get someone’s pronoun wrong on random celeb’s insta. The type that post ‘protect trans kids’ ✊ you know the kind I mean.

It would be good if Busy acknowledged the change back to girl on her insta but I can imagine it’s a bit embarrassing and not very cool. On the pod I was listening to she was quick to clarify Birdie is still ‘queer’. Of course she is, she is super special and different and gifted and nothing like other kids her age 🙄
Yeah you're right. The ones that are so desperate to show they're progressive and down with the kids that they fail to consider that maybe Busy is more in tune with her kid than they are 😒

I just don’t get why she couldn’t quietly support her while she went through all this self discovery and then when she’s a bit older and more sure of who she is and who she likes then Busy could be more vocal. It’s Busy parading her queer, non binary child around like a trophy that makes it weird when the kid changes their mind.
It gives her cred to have a QwEeR kid, that’s why. She’s benefitted from it, but at Birdie’s expense because she’ll be forever having to explain umm no I’m not non binary anymore. Cringe. Her defence is that Birdie gave her permission to announce it on the podcast but Busy could have used her parental judgement and said no - I’ll not share that info with the world about my 12 year old. She kept thee marriage break up secret for 2 years, I suppose Birdie’s privacy isn’t as important.

Reactions: 9
Right I’ve not been paying much attention to Busy lately but looked on her stories tonight. My god she’s self indulgent with her rambling posts. And when is someone going to take her aside and deliver the news that no, neither of your daughters look remotely like you Busy. They are both the spit of Marc. Stop posting pics of when you were younger and saying you looked like your kids now. You don’t/didn’t. Not a big deal. My kid doesn’t look like me either, I’ve fully accepted that. You should too 😅

She really does think the world revolves around her. Posting about the strike and saying oh was that because I made that video?? lol have a day off love.

Reactions: 1
I completely forgot she was in the new Mean Girls til I saw the trailer. It looks terrible.

I was so confused by that trailer - no songs - it’s the musical film but just looks like a remake

I was so confused by that trailer - no songs - it’s the musical film but just looks like a remake
Me too! I don’t understand it at all. It was defo meant to be a musical. Maybe saving all the songs for the movie?

I have to say I think Busy is capable of way more than movies like this. She’s painted herself into a corner with the types of acting roles she does. She’s a good actor and could do meatier roles. It’s like because she’s blonde she thinks she must always play bimbos?

Reactions: 1