Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a poster called itsnotmeitsyouok
I’m positive that was also funtupthehole/other nutcases! Does anyone remember this one!
oh my god yes!!!! Totally batshit cray cray. But then again so was funtupthehole 😲 She had a real vendetta against Burps

Reactions: 2
What a time to be alive! I was absolutely bet into it! Definitely remember beautician being said too at the time.

Roscommon was definitely mentioned and the only reason I remember is because I had a family member who lived there for years.
---

Jason?! No way I didn't hear that bit!
Yes! That's him! He had a big long story thing, was his sister involved maybe, anyway, there was a huge big spiel that went on and on and there was then the big reveal

SLJ said before when someone commented in their dislike for what Burp called the baby that her own daughter was Isabella Rose and later called her Issy.

I saw that also about the surname.. interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Trigger warning - adding that in case the screenshot content upsets anyone ❤ I deep dive on SJL, looks like they were lying whole time, maths didn’t add up, added more as time went on….theres a screenshot here one of their first posts talking about multiple kids in school and their father then it changes to one child…..I actually think this person is seriously unwell and the sympathy on this thread spurred them on…..
---

Genuinely don’t know if it’s this posters child or not, I wouldn’t be able to say but she used the name issy in one of the mad rants about being found out then another poster found a child of the same name had unfortunately passed last year 😔
Holy inconsistent statements batman!

But yeah, I agree, it seems as though whoever that is isn't very well and needs some help. I hope they get it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do NOT remember that and would have loved to have seen it! 😅

Yea I was actually nervous even posting my previous post as of course it might be just a huge coincidence but if that is the case, I do hope this person gets the help they need as it's an extremely sad situation when you think about it.
I did a Google and only found this sort of thing

Wild times

Edit to say...just found this

Screenshot_20240508_222304_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 3
I did a Google and only found this sort of thing

Wild times
Ohhhh now this rings a bell with the mass card! Oh I just don't know what's real and what's not anymore but I do know I need to do a bit of work tomorrow or I'll be on the dole 😅

I think the less said about the child who did pass away last year, the better.
God forbid some psycho has just latched onto an RIP.ie notice and made up some story about it. If it was my child, I’d be murderous.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the less said about the child who did pass away last year, the better.
God forbid some psycho has just latched onto an RIP.ie notice and made up some story about it. If it was my child, I’d be murderous.
100% agree with this point. I’ve reported the SLJ account anyways, genuinely hope it’s removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd love to know how she knows. But I also don't wanna indulge her 😂
She’s clearly glued to threads I’m sure time will tell, she’ll have some Prosecco to cheers herself to being right for once and call a press conference on insta live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100% agree with this point. I’ve reported the SLJ account anyways, genuinely hope it’s removed.
Yes I've actually removed one of my comments and reported the other one, just in case I was in the wrong and don't want any retaliation (I'm a massive worrier!)

• Heart
I’m so confused… did lizard not suggest. Slj was the only one telling them truth?
I took it she was saying SJL was a liar (I agree with that)

but also that she was BA (I disagree with that)

and that Transparency when they seemingly said it on a thread, Liz was saying yea you’re right on that

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused… did lizard not suggest. Slj was the only one telling them truth?
I thought that too Jelly but who knows with lizards ramblings.
On another note lizard is off on her hols on Saturday, we’ll have a week of her posting absolutely langers from about midday every day. And her posh accent will be changing by the hour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.