Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s junkies hauling babies and children around left right and centre yet the tea maker thinks she’ll have Sarah’s life ruined 🤣
She must have been snorting her breaking bad knock off ozempic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s junkies hauling babies and children around left right and centre yet the tea maker thinks she’ll have Sarah’s life ruined 🤣
She must have been snorting her breaking bad knock off ozempic 🤣
I'm only catching up now. I think I missed her saying she was making her own ozempic. Sure that's wild Ted 😅

Edited to fix spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy sh1t I don't remember seeing that either 😳 she will get the child removed from her care, that's a bit much by anyone's standards. I know we take the piss about how she clearly favours Belly over Luke and he's like the forgotten child but I'd never go as far as to say he should be taken from her. Let alone claim that I have the power to get him taken from her 🤯 that's mind blowing stuff to be saying
TBH I never believed she was a social worker because a)the general lack of grammar and punctuation in her posts and b) I’ve read before she said she was a sahm. A liar needs a good memory. Like I said in my other post her crying poverty then on ozempic injections made no sense! And she clearly said something about looking at holidays recently 🤯

Reactions: 6
So she's said she will "go to Cork", yet in previous posts she claims to be from Cork 🤔

Also there seems to be a bit of confusion as to whether it's her sister or her sister-in-law that is friends with Brians sister, that changed every few messages
I think tea maker said go to Cork and SLJ said she is from Cork and her sister is friends with Brian's sister. I don't think they're the same person but God only knows anymore! 🙈
---
I’d love to message Liz for the goss 🤣🤣
I know right!! 😅
---
TBH I never believed she was a social worker because a)the general lack of grammar and punctuation in her posts and b) I’ve read before she said she was a sahm. A liar needs a good memory. Like I said in my other post her crying poverty then on ozempic injections made no sense! And she clearly said something about looking at holidays recently 🤯
Sorry for being thick but what's sahm?

Reactions: 1
I think tea maker said go to Cork and SLJ said she is from Cork and her sister is friends with Brian's sister. I don't think they're the same person but God only knows anymore! 🙈
You're right 🙈 I'm bamboozled from it all 😂

SAHM - Stay at home Mum

Receipts for the poverty posts, if I had loads of designer gear and was days without food, I’d be selling them online 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Receipts for the poverty posts, if I had loads of designer gear and was days without food, I’d be selling them online 🤔
Ah stop, a slice of toast a day 😂😂😂😂 It wasn't the ozempic working for her at all so 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly I would be too only I vividly remember bloggers unveiled and thinking fair dues call them all out until that house of cards came down and all the stories came out about her claiming sick kids etc and none of it true.
I’m going to de-rail the thread (jk, can’t remember when we were last on topic) but what’s all this about Bloggers Unveiled. I loved that account then it just disappeared one day but I never heard anything about who was behind it. Spill!

I’m going to de-rail the thread (jk, can’t remember when we were last on topic) but what’s all this about Bloggers Unveiled. I loved that account then it just disappeared one day but I never heard anything about who was behind it. Spill!
I think it was revealed that it was a woman called Ramona from Offaly that was behind it? I’m open to correction

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You're right 🙈 I'm bamboozled from it all 😂

SAHM - Stay at home Mum
Ahh thank you, did not figure that out! 💡
---
Very strange and not much time between the posts like you could say you're going through hard times financially and you've come out the other side but 2 months apart is not likely!
---
I think it was revealed that it was a woman called Ramona from Offaly that was behind it? I’m open to correction
Yes that's the name I heard too at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg yes! I’d completely forgotten that. That took over my life for about a week! 😂
Yea the name Ramona sounds right! I remember bloggers saying it was some man with a vendetta at one point and all but turned out it was some Madzer just spinning yarns

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yea the name Ramona sounds right! I remember bloggers saying it was some man with a vendetta at one point and all but turned out it was some Madzer just spinning yarns
Sounds a bit like these threads at the moment 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wasn't she a beautician or something like that She got caught out because she was showing one of her friends something on Instagram and the friend hit the switch account button and the bloggers unveiled account popped up 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.