Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took it she was saying SJL was a liar (I agree with that)

but also that she was BA (I disagree with that)

and that Transparency when they seemingly said it on a thread, Liz was saying yea you’re right on that
Yeah that’s what I got too but who knows with Liz she will definitely go on another drunken ramble after reading all this
---
View attachment 2923828

They have some big cajones anyways, that’s for sure 🤣
With everything coming out I think this poster just enjoyed the attention I don’t think they ever set out to do any harm just got carried away which is unfortunate taking advantage of ppls good nature. Maybe I’m wrong and they are unhinged too 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope those that need the help get it some of these posts are very disturbing and it’s obvious some folk aren’t well and being on this thread definitely isn’t the right place for them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Girls wtf (or guys 🤨) that is mental about the same surname if it is true.
I wouldn’t read anything into the name. SLJ told us all her daughter died in her arms THE DAY it supposedly happened. Along with a long-ass spiel about ambulance charges and doxxing.

That poor girl who passed last year is surely unconnected. The last few days here has us all a bit paranoid but let’s not jump to conclusions and drag an innocent family into this shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm doing Sarah's best nodding dog impression to your whole post 🐶😆 must see if I can get my collarbone out!!

Can't remember who the poster about the hens is but that made no sense to me!

It's wild. Your own mother could be on that thread pretending they're your father.

It's the manipulation that pushed it too far. Looking for money and having people try to come up with every possible way to help.

The apparently fictitious dead child is on another level of sick.

Sloppy made me suspicious from the beginning. I hadn't thought they were a previous very active member at first, but I found how they appeared and became the leader of the thread so unusual. They were hilarious but it felt a bit too familiar..
Haha just caught myself nodding to your post, I'll see myself out.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is anyone going to post their departures from tattle on RIP? We’ve lost SLJ, the tea lady, and a few others who may or may not be aliases of the aforementioned . We could all write our condolences then. A bit like the scenario of poor nana Betty. I had a feeling at the time, that it was someone from tattle writing all that crap on Betty’s rip. Now I’m even more convinced it was, and who actually did it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I've also noticed @tranperancy hasn't ventured here even though they'd a go off @crones earlier????

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its a deep hole once as you start
---
I've also noticed @tranperancy hasn't ventured here even though they'd a go off @crones earlier????
Theyve no interest in anyones personal lives so its not surprising they arent over here they couldnt wait for us to leave and talk elsewhere and thats absolutely fine too ☺
---
That was so unnecessary towards @crones. 😡
Tension and suspicion is high at the moment everyones a suspect 🥸

Reactions: 4
Pot/kettle, lots of wanchors among us chit chatting bollox about each other and people liking my posts and then others, all so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its a deep hole once as you start
---

Theyve no interest in anyones personal lives so its not surprising they arent over here they couldnt wait for us to leave and talk elsewhere and thats absolutely fine too ☺
---

Tension and suspicion is high at the moment everyones a suspect 🥸
That is rude, everyone was sick listening to dead babies and hospitals and I would do the same again. I addressed you in person you could afford me the same courtesy. Bulmers stiring the pot last night. Everyone can turn on each other at any point.
---
What's wanchors? Liking a comment doesn't mean the person agrees with just you. Why are you so defensive? 👀 :ROFLMAO:
Wow it's getting very childish and petty.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
We’re one more screenshot away from a Netflix special. I can’t believe someone would lie about something so serious. Would love to know what they’re like in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is rude, everyone was sick listening to dead babies and hospitals and I would do the same again. I addressed you in person you could afford me the same courtesy. Bulmers stiring the pot last night. Everyone can turn on each other at any point.
---

Wow it's getting very childish and petty.
I never said anything about you only that you'd no interest in this chat which part of that was rude?
I was addressing the fact that you werent in this thread, defending you if you will, and addressed the poster ddirectly. I dont know if you are a he or a she so used they. 🤷

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.