Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow it's getting very childish and petty.
How? I asked you what wanchors means and asked why you were being defensive to people liking your comments and others. How is any of that 'very childish and petty'. Youre the only one behaving childish right now getting offended when people like your specific comments and others too apparently that's fake. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
How? I asked you what wanchors means and asked why you were being defensive to people liking your comments and others. How is any of that 'very childish and petty'. Youre the only one behaving childish right now getting offended when people like your specific comments and others too apparently that's fake. :rolleyes:
So you couldn't figure out what wanchor is, I'm sorry it's so hard to figure out. I was on this thread and sh1t ( hope you can make that out and not need to ask) stirrers were chatting like I wasn't here. It's crazy, I just pointed out the silent lurker drama and then everyone piles on me. You can't win.

Reactions: 2
So you couldn't figure out what wanchor is, I'm sorry it's so hard to figure out. I was on this thread and sh1t ( hope you can make that out and not need to ask) stirrers were chatting like I wasn't here. It's crazy, I just pointed out the silent lurker drama and then everyone piles on me. You can't win.
No I couldn't. Did you mean wanker or watcher? neither really makes sense though hence my asking. There really is no need to be this rude. Nobody piled on to you, when did that even happen? Are you okay like?

Youre coming across like youre looking for a fight and tbh I'm not interested. Enjoy your pity party for 1 though ;)

• Heart
Any chance someone could drop some vouchers and nice goodies to my pity party to cheer me up?? Maybe leave them in my local shop or I will take revolut donations either or maybe a virtual Dunnes gift card.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My head is melted from all this thread drama. Had to take a rest last night from it. 😆😆

I'm just over here, not trusting a single one of you muthafuckers 😂

Edited to add, not in a nasty way though xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This thread is like a circus 🎪
It's a fu*kin dose of sh1t thread 🤡🤡
---
My head is melted from all this thread drama. Had to take a rest last night from it. 😆😆

I'm just over here, not trusting a single one of you muthafuckers 😂

Edited to add, not in a nasty way though xxx
Same, you were lucky they weren't wondering why you weren't here last night:ROFLMAO:🤪 they got very worked up where I was, obviously not allowed make dinner or shower or have a social life. Only care if it's a hospital drama.

• Haha
Since we’re talking about people obessed. Is anyone on the twins and me thread ? There’s a poster there who is always updating Julie’s every move it’s crazy I think and no one has ever mentioned it ? I’m behind on that thread with 2 weeks unless someone called her out since but it’s bananas

• Wow
Since we’re talking about people obessed. Is anyone on the twins and me thread ? There’s a poster there who is always updating Julie’s every move it’s crazy I think and no one has ever mentioned it ? I’m behind on that thread with 2 weeks unless someone called her out since but it’s bananas
oh really, I do visit that thread from time to time, any clues to the posters name so I can have a snoop 🧐 You'd think I'd have enough of rabbit holes at this stage 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's a fu*kin dose of sh1t thread 🤡🤡
---

Same, you were lucky they weren't wondering why you weren't here last night:ROFLMAO:🤪 they got very worked up where I was, obviously not allowed make dinner or shower or have a social life. Only care if it's a hospital drama.
I hardly even trust myself at this stage I dunno which way is up. 😆 maybe while I was off last night, one of my multiple personalities was having a great time..

I'm tempted to log off because I'm now addled but also I'm a really nosey bleep who loves reading here... if I log off I'll defo be accused too as I've nailed my colours to the mast by naming accounts.

I feel this place every now and again is very bad for my head 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m on Droolies thread. Can’t say I’ve spotted that tbh. Unless you mean me, when I saw her in the hairdressers a few wks ago? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the thread went dead tbh, realised it’s just closed and didn’t see the new one 😂 wonder if it’s Julie herself, is it incoherent?
---
I hardly even trust myself at this stage I dunno which way is up. 😆 maybe while I was off last night, one of my multiple personalities was having a great time..

I'm tempted to log off because I'm now addled but also I'm a really nosey bleep who loves reading here... if I log off I'll defo be accused too as I've nailed my colours to the mast by naming accounts.

I feel this place every now and again is very bad for my head 🤣🤣
Yea that’s why I left the first time but Covid boredom got me back 😂

not sure what’s going on now though but it’s taken from the craic and banter I enjoyed 😔

Reactions: 1
Yes it’s @Give me Strength following her 🤣 no no I’m joking The posters picture is Julie and her username has a county in it. Anytime I read it she’s all over Julie was like on TikTok etc keeping a list of nights away from kids being able to recall stuff. It’s madness how invested she is. Maybe it’s just me who thinks she’s ott

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes it’s @Give me Strength following her 🤣 no no I’m joking The posters picture is Julie and her username has a county in it. Anytime I read it she’s all over Julie was like on TikTok etc keeping a list of nights away from kids being able to recall stuff. It’s madness how invested she is. Maybe it’s just me who thinks she’s ott
I know who your on about and I agree with you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went for a nose, oh wow. What's with the in depth recaps? Is that normal over there? Theyre like novels jaysus.

I always read Julie's thread but it takes me too long and I'm never really up to date. Wouldn't cop any suspicious activity when I don't give it as much time.

It's funny how her and Burp don't get on seeing as they're so similar. Both horrible mothers.

I watched her stories yesterday and she honestly sounds as thick as a plank. She is so dim (obviously crafty in a con artist type way) she sounds borderline illiterate. All the words she gets wrong, I hope it's an act but I actually don't think it's put on..

Her kids are proper feral though. They haven't a hope in hell.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.