Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t the tea maker say she was an hour from Athlone at some point, definitely not in Cork.

I took from Lizard’s post that she was defending SLJ, or am I completely wrong 😑

Reactions: 3
Didn’t the tea maker say she was an hour from Athlone at some point, definitely not in Cork.

I took from Lizard’s post that she was defending SLJ, or am I completely wrong 😑
Yep athlone mullingar area (I literally only know this from my rabbit hole yday) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

No she was saying they are the same person as BA. I can’t stand Liz she is a holy disgrace but she’s right on this. I hadn’t clicked about the other accounts but now people are saying it I’m starting to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wasn't she a beautician or something like that She got caught out because she was showing one of her friends something on Instagram and the friend hit the switch account button and the bloggers unveiled account popped up 😂
No way 😂 I honestly don’t remember how it was all outed I just remember people calling her jealous and a liar and all 😂 but I honestly thought it was a great page calling out the shite they were all pulling 😂

No way 😂 I honestly don’t remember how it was all outed I just remember people calling her jealous and a liar and all 😂 but I honestly thought it was a great page calling out the shite they were all pulling 😂
Yep it was definitely how she was caught, someone saw the second account on her Instagram page when they had her phone! I'm not 100% on the beautician thing but I think she was in that line of work or something similar

• Heart
No idea, at the time I was shocked at the aggression and skimmed over it but looking back and now the mention of a drunk person and children and lizards “outing” of the person it was almost like she was accusing someone that has a notebook with your name in it 😉 of trolling her child or something. I remember thinking nah that message is meant for somewhere else not here and didn’t think about it then till this kicked off . From what I read yesterday it was more like a bullying trolling scenario then that was alluded to and not illness etc or like the child was bullied and her death would be mocked by these people ranted about? It was a head case post regardless if real or not 😂
Did she ever say what was supposed to be wrong with her daughter?
that big rant was cray cray

I loved bloggers unveiled, no one was safe. Wish she was around still.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she ever say what was supposed to be wrong with her daughter?
that big rant was cray cray
Not that I saw…..if I’ve time for a rabbit hole tomorrow I’ll go have a goo but I think she only ever posted on burps thread. I know she said the child’s name (found that yday) and transparency found a post from rip.ie child of same name same month last year……😳

Yep it was definitely how she was caught, someone saw the second account on her Instagram page when they had her phone! I'm not 100% on the beautician thing but I think she was in that line of work or something similar
Wasn't it the boyfriend of the man who owns the white mousse cafe that aired it all?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There was a poster called itsnotmeitsyouok
I’m positive that was also funtupthehole/other nutcases! Does anyone remember this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloggers Unveiled was the best thing to happen to Irish internet in years 😂😂 it was definitely Ramona but she wasn’t acting alone. There was more than one person behind that page & that’s a hill I will die on. I miss it 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Bloggers Unveiled was the best thing to happen to Irish internet in years 😂😂 it was definitely Ramona but she wasn’t acting alone. There was more than one person behind that page & that’s a hill I will die on. I miss it 💔
What a time to be alive! I was absolutely bet into it! Definitely remember beautician being said too at the time.

Roscommon was definitely mentioned and the only reason I remember is because I had a family member who lived there for years.
---
Wasn't it the boyfriend of the man who owns the white mousse cafe that aired it all?
Jason?! No way I didn't hear that bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a time to be alive! I was absolutely bet into it! Definitely remember beautician being said too at the time.

Roscommon was definitely mentioned and the only reason I remember is because I had a family member who lived there for years.
---

Jason?! No way I didn't hear that bit!
I remember that all being exposed. Not sure it was Jason, but he was definitely in the middle of it!

Reactions: 1
Not that I saw…..if I’ve time for a rabbit hole tomorrow I’ll go have a goo but I think she only ever posted on burps thread. I know she said the child’s name (found that yday) and transparency found a post from rip.ie child of same name same month last year……😳
Oh my god that’s mental so her daughter did pass but it was actually last year not a few weeks ago kinda feel sorry for her now she’s obviously having some kinda breakdown but my god the stuff that’s coming out is mental

• Wow
  • Heart
Trigger warning - adding that in case the screenshot content upsets anyone ❤ I deep dive on SJL, looks like they were lying whole time, maths didn’t add up, added more as time went on….theres a screenshot here one of their first posts talking about multiple kids in school and their father then it changes to one child…..I actually think this person is seriously unwell and the sympathy on this thread spurred them on…..
---
Oh my god that’s mental so her daughter did pass but it was actually last year not a few weeks ago kinda feel sorry for her now she’s obviously having some kinda breakdown but my god the stuff that’s coming out is mental
Genuinely don’t know if it’s this posters child or not, I wouldn’t be able to say but she used the name issy in one of the mad rants about being found out then another poster found a child of the same name had unfortunately passed last year 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.