Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent SF a msg on TT to come back!! What a crazy 24 hours I swear. @Crones884 im sorry about all the messages you’re getting..
think someone has a vendetta against me 😅😅😅
All good, like i said we don't know who's who or who's not who unless the mods get involved and if you did try scam me out of a few groceries then i forgive you 😂

Reactions: 1
All good, like i said we don't know who's who or who's not who unless the mods get involved and if you did try scam me out of a few groceries then i forgive you 😂
I didn't mean any bad feeling against you either when I said about people offering to drop stuff to the hospital either, I said I just found it very strange, so I am sorry if you thought I was having a go at you about it

• Heart
I can confirm I only have one account 🤣
I didn’t understand slj post about trolling her child and the doxxing, I was on hols at the time so I was prob not paying too much attention but I read it again a few times and still can’t understand it 🤣🤣can you explain or decipher what she was saying? 🙏🏾
Basically at the time she was saying that her daughter had passed and people were saying that was she not doxxing herself cause it would end up on rip.ie and she had said previously she was friends with Brians sister so it would be easy enough identify her. Then a few people called BS and Liz Reaney called it out on her insta one morning early theres a screenshot on the last thread and then alluded to SLJ and BA being the same person i think?
---
I didn't mean any bad feeling against you either when I said about people offering to drop stuff to the hospital either, I said I just found it very strange, so I am sorry if you thought I was having a go at you about it
Not at all dont worry ☺ im very much a people pleaser and offer to do lots for people a lot of the time 😂

I didn’t understand slj post about trolling her child and the doxxing, I was on hols at the time so I was prob not paying too much attention but I read it again a few times and still can’t understand it 🤣🤣can you explain or decipher what she was saying? 🙏🏾
No idea, at the time I was shocked at the aggression and skimmed over it but looking back and now the mention of a drunk person and children and lizards “outing” of the person it was almost like she was accusing someone that has a notebook with your name in it 😉 of trolling her child or something. I remember thinking nah that message is meant for somewhere else not here and didn’t think about it then till this kicked off . From what I read yesterday it was more like a bullying trolling scenario then that was alluded to and not illness etc or like the child was bullied and her death would be mocked by these people ranted about? It was a head case post regardless if real or not 😂

Reactions: 3
🚢 here I am just docking up in case something interesting is said here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SLJ always seemed drunk to me 🤣 their posts were, for the most part, terribly written 🤣 *cough* Liz?!!

But that post made zero sense - the child’s biological parent?! 🤣🤣 okay, calm down Jane Austen, just say their mam or dad!

Surprised they haven’t been on with another sob story since all this kicked off to be fair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
SLJ always seemed drunk to me 🤣 their posts were, for the most part, terribly written 🤣 *cough* Liz?!!

But that post made zero sense - the child’s biological parent?! 🤣🤣 okay, calm down Jane Austen, just say their mam or dad!

Surprised they haven’t been on with another sob story since all this kicked off to be fair.
I'm shocked that they haven't been back on, does it show when they were last active or anything? would love to know if they have seen all of this or what

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked that they haven't been back on, does it show when they were last active or anything? would love to know if they have seen all of this or what
Last liking posts Sunday but I couldn’t see last seen…..

Reactions: 4
I always thought BA and SLJ ware the same person to be honest did BA not claim to also have a sick child or a child that was always in and out of hospital? If the post about the child passing is made up that’s revolting that person needs help! I thought when mrs.d said she was a social worker and she go after burps if burps went after slj I thought that’s a bit much when you don’t know the person and I also thought how’d you go from being broke to a social worker? I had forgotten about the injections I hope the mods call them out tho if any of it is true the very ones giving out about burps and they are doing the same with lies and manipulation it’s crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I always thought BA and SLJ ware the same person to be honest did BA not claim to also have a sick child or a child that was always in and out of hospital? If the post about the child passing is made up that’s revolting that person needs help! I thought when mrs.d said she was a social worker and she go after burps if burps went after slj I thought that’s a bit much when you don’t know the person and I also thought how’d you go from being broke to a social worker? I had forgotten about the injections I hope the mods call them out tho if any of it is true the very ones giving out about burps and they are doing the same with lies and manipulation it’s crazy
I didn’t see that….i found her saying she was a sahm…..Jesus saying she’d go after burps via her job? 😳

• Wow
I don’t think they were the same person, minus all the surrogacy attention seeking, BA was actually funny.. slj is a bit of a drip 😬 I must have missed it as I normally scroll past the nonsense but that stuff about being a social worker is mental.. I mean we all joke about how tit of a mother she is (posting kid without his consent and he being a minor) but i would never ever agree with getting social workers involved with an insta cunts kid 😶

Reactions: 8
Basically at the time she was saying that her daughter had passed and people were saying that was she not doxxing herself cause it would end up on rip.ie and she had said previously she was friends with Brians sister so it would be easy enough identify her. Then a few people called BS and Liz Reaney called it out on her insta one morning early theres a screenshot on the last thread and then alluded to SLJ and BA being the same person i think?
---

Not at all dont worry ☺ im very much a people pleaser and offer to do lots for people a lot of the time 😂
Here's the screenshot of Liz's story!

Attachments

I don’t think they were the same person, minus all the surrogacy attention seeking, BA was actually funny.. slj is a bit of a drip 😬 I must have missed it as I normally scroll past the nonsense but that stuff about being a social worker is mental.. I mean we all joke about how tit of a mother she is (posting kid without his consent and he being a minor) but i would never ever agree with getting social workers involved with an insta cunts kid 😶
I missed her saying that too. 💯 about getting social services involved. The child is obviously fed watered clean and not mistreated even though Burps is deffo making an eejit of him. I hate sanctimonious c*nts who bring up social services at the drop of a hat like that. Vile weapon behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I never seen it either so went for a nosey.

View attachment 2923195
Holy sh1t I don't remember seeing that either 😳 she will get the child removed from her care, that's a bit much by anyone's standards. I know we take the piss about how she clearly favours Belly over Luke and he's like the forgotten child but I'd never go as far as to say he should be taken from her. Let alone claim that I have the power to get him taken from her 🤯 that's mind blowing stuff to be saying

• Wow
I missed her saying that too. 💯 about getting social services involved. The child is obviously fed watered clean and not mistreated even though Burps is deffo making an eejit of him. I hate sanctimonious c*nts who bring up social services at the drop of a hat like that. Vile weapon behaviour
Same im not too gone on it either. I joined tattle during the pandemic out of boredom because my job was closed for a lot of it (not a sob story, I bleeping miss lockdown so much🤪) I was tit sick of these influencer cunts and I find these thread very entertaining, particularly the cork influencers 🤣🤣 there are some mad bastards on here that most definitely are fantasists 🤣

Reactions: 2
I am actually astounded by all this madness. Why are people so messed up? I literally can't understand how people are on here to discuss how attention seeking etc instagrammers are and yet there are freaks among us all who are doing the same? Have people nothing better to do with their time?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I was really taken back by it at the time now tho with everything that’s been said over the last couple of days that post was probably just hot air I’d take anything said on here now with a pinch of salt or is it sugar 🤔 Sarah is a witch no denying that I’d love to clatter her myself at times with the tit she does but I just thought that post was a bit mad when the poster didn’t know the child loss poster it’s one thing taking the piss outa any insta hun on this thread but to go about getting social workers involved is really taking things too far unless warranted of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.