Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop tattle is great for waiting rooms,long car journeys, sick days šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚
I always go on it in the hairdressers when Iā€™m waiting for my highlights to be ready but I always turn the brightness downnnn and look over my shoulder a lot. Itā€™s exhausting šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So!!!! That was quite a read.. @Mrs.Doyle22 Hope youā€™re ok and that itā€™s not trueā€¦ Iā€™ve enjoyed the banter with you!

Reactions: 1
Well this is all a ball of crazy šŸ¤Ŗ

I think there's one or 2 people talking to themselves non stop on Burps thread.

As much as I love passing the time and getting the goss on here, people on forums can be totally unhinged.

I was on a US pregnancy forum years back, I got friendly with another Irish girl. We ended up as fcebk friends after chatting a long time. Gave birth wks apart and gave each other all the details and support but she was high drama alright. Nice and a bit lost like myself. She had what I would describe as a tough birth but she was grand. She told me all about it in great detail.

We lost contact after a while as she was a bit intense. Turns out she was the biggest liar going. I hadn't been on the pregnancy forum in a few yrs, went back on my 2nd baby, found her posting totally different stories about her family, pregnancy and birth, wild impossible lies relating to her birth in particular. There was massive exaggeration of minor stuff all the way to saying how she died twice in the middle of the birth of her baby and was brought back to life. Her story had changed so many times over the yrs and just got worse and worse. She was nuts. Lies upon lies upon lies. She has since been posting videos talking about her birth trauma online and although there's no account I think is hers on burps thread, I'm sure she's a tattler. It would be true to form and she would defo have the wits to set up multiple accounts. No way could she resist all that attention.
My mind went straight to melmo murphy. She's fond of setting up multiple accounts and has gone way overboard on her pregnancies. Obviously not her though as I don't think she even knows burps exists ha.

There is at least 3 accounts that are fairly obvious it's the same person. They even had the gall to invite one of their sock accounts šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My mind went straight to melmo murphy. She's fond of setting up multiple accounts and has gone way overboard on her pregnancies. Obviously not her though as I don't think she even knows burps exists ha.

There is at least 3 accounts that are fairly obvious it's the same person. They even had the gall to invite one of their sock accounts šŸ¤£
Who is Melmo Murphy? It sounds like a rabbit hole I could go down šŸ˜†

Ya I agree. I sometimes can't distinguish between a few posters and get confused ad the tone is so similar. Thought I just wasn't great at keeping track but now I think they're all the same person šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Who is Melmo Murphy? It sounds like a rabbit hole I could go down šŸ˜†

Ya I agree. I sometimes can't distinguish between a few posters and get confused ad the tone is so similar. Thought I just wasn't great at keeping track but now I think they're all the same person šŸ˜‚
Like chameleons, I think certain ones mirrored other posters language and tone to be honestā€¦..the silence is deafening thoughā€¦..hasnā€™t been the previous style before so looks like the threads on the money but I could be wrong. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Like chameleons, I think certain ones mirrored other posters language and tone to be honestā€¦..the silence is deafening thoughā€¦..hasnā€™t been the previous style before so looks like the threads on the money but I could be wrong. šŸ˜‚
Ya loads have disappeared... I've named a couple but there's likely more..

Anyone else you think?

• Heart
Ya loads have disappeared... I've named a couple but there's likely more..

Anyone else you think?
Not yet to me, like sloppy duped me I genuinely thought it was one of keets mates partners sick of burps tit but now Iā€™m seeing it all line upā€¦..I didnā€™t know you had to invite people or that you could see who invited whoā€¦ā€¦surely youā€™d have to know someone proper in real life and have their email address or else youā€™re setting up a second account for yourself?

I think feathers have been ruffled though, if Mrs D was legit I feel sheā€™d have reported it to mods so they could confirm last night and we could move onā€¦.burps gives enough content with the banter on this thread anyway like itā€™s always a laugh until someone makes it personal

Always thought BAā€™s stories were too detailed, descriptive, OTT with the background (and Iā€™m convinced she said she was using a Ukrainian surrogate but in Greece like she had her living with her in Ireland) but their posts were funny so I ignored the bullcrap until the funny tit about the blogger of topic was said

Oh and the poster that got defensive about the hens, now I know you canā€™t just set up an account Willy nilly and they didnā€™t do it in response to comments here so they had the account already, I think thatā€™s a fake one too to stir on a story

Not yet to me, like sloppy duped me I genuinely thought it was one of keets mates partners sick of burps tit but now Iā€™m seeing it all line upā€¦..I didnā€™t know you had to invite people or that you could see who invited whoā€¦ā€¦surely youā€™d have to know someone proper in real life and have their email address or else youā€™re setting up a second account for yourself?

I think feathers have been ruffled though, if Mrs D was legit I feel sheā€™d have reported it to mods so they could confirm last night and we could move onā€¦.burps gives enough content with the banter on this thread anyway like itā€™s always a laugh until someone makes it personal

Always thought BAā€™s stories were too detailed, descriptive, OTT with the background (and Iā€™m convinced she said she was using a Ukrainian surrogate but in Greece like she had her living with her in Ireland) but their posts were funny so I ignored the bullcrap until the funny tit about the blogger of topic was said

Oh and the poster that got defensive about the hens, now I know you canā€™t just set up an account Willy nilly and they didnā€™t do it in response to comments here so they had the account already, I think thatā€™s a fake one too to stir on a story
This is all news to me im shook to the core

Reactions: 3
This is all news to me im shook to the core
Honestly I would be too only I vividly remember bloggers unveiled and thinking fair dues call them all out until that house of cards came down and all the stories came out about her claiming sick kids etc and none of it true. Sometimes I thought BA reminded me of her and she had tweaked the story a little to not make it so obvious šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø again I could be wrong but it always had a familiarity to it when the posts were all personal.

why youā€™d be replying to yourself is another mind duck, thereā€™s gas witches on this thread without needing to reply to yourself? I know the person doing it on the other thread did it to drop certain gossip but sympathy posts about themselves on a burps thread? Go write in a diary šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I'm doing Sarah's best nodding dog impression to your whole post šŸ¶šŸ˜† must see if I can get my collarbone out!!

Can't remember who the poster about the hens is but that made no sense to me!

It's wild. Your own mother could be on that thread pretending they're your father.

It's the manipulation that pushed it too far. Looking for money and having people try to come up with every possible way to help.

The apparently fictitious dead child is on another level of sick.

Sloppy made me suspicious from the beginning. I hadn't thought they were a previous very active member at first, but I found how they appeared and became the leader of the thread so unusual. They were hilarious but it felt a bit too familiar..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm doing Sarah's best nodding dog impression to your whole post šŸ¶šŸ˜† must see if I can get my collarbone out!!

Can't remember who the poster about the hens is but that made no sense to me!

It's wild. Your own mother could be on that thread pretending they're your father.

It's the manipulation that pushed it too far. Looking for money and having people try to come up with every possible way to help.

The apparently fictitious dead child is on another level of sick.

Sloppy made me suspicious from the beginning. I hadn't thought they were a previous very active member at first, but I found how they appeared and became the leader of the thread so unusual. They were hilarious but it felt a bit too familiar..
When keet runs I cannot wait for the bobble head videos šŸ˜‚ before my time so Iā€™ve only seen the post collar bone glory days šŸ˜‚

Yea they seemed a little aggressive with their not caring if she ā€œcaught themā€ or their source if I remember correctlyā€¦ā€¦and I feel like that had been said before too by another poster but I could be muddling them together now šŸ¤Ø

As for the deceased child, literal insanity if that is all lies and I hope the person writing that gets help, we had a child loss in our family and it was never known on the internet for the first 3 years after the fact with a memorial and the mother is a self professed ā€œinsta queenā€ like sheā€™d shite and post it if ye get me. Posting in the 24 hours after isnā€™t normal, everyone grieves differently but tit šŸ˜³

I wonā€™t lie I believed it initially until the attack when they were warned nicely about doxxing themselves to Burps and other mad tit was said about trolling and offspring etc but I think the outpouring of sympathy spurred another poster to then want the same as they werenā€™t the centre of attention then if that makes sense?

Reactions: 6
When keet runs I cannot wait for the bobble head videos šŸ˜‚ before my time so Iā€™ve only seen the post collar bone glory days šŸ˜‚

Yea they seemed a little aggressive with their not caring if she ā€œcaught themā€ or their source if I remember correctlyā€¦ā€¦and I feel like that had been said before too by another poster but I could be muddling them together now šŸ¤Ø

As for the deceased child, literal insanity if that is all lies and I hope the person writing that gets help, we had a child loss in our family and it was never known on the internet for the first 3 years after the fact with a memorial and the mother is a self professed ā€œinsta queenā€ like sheā€™d shite and post it if ye get me. Posting in the 24 hours after isnā€™t normal, everyone grieves differently but tit šŸ˜³

I wonā€™t lie I believed it initially until the attack when they were warned nicely about doxxing themselves to Burps and other mad tit was said about trolling and offspring etc but I think the outpouring of sympathy spurred another poster to then want the same as they werenā€™t the centre of attention then if that makes sense?
I missed a lot of this but part of me hopes some of it is wrong cause i did enjoy the over and back with people regardless of what lies were told

What's a sock account?? I'm surprised about the Sloppy Foley account being fake, didn't she screenshot a comment she made on Burp's tik tok or am I mixing her up with someone else? I'm nearly gutted at all the accounts claiming to know our Burps being outed as fake!

I had to come over to this chat to say the chat is just crazy trying to make sense of who is who and who said what!

What's a sock account?? I'm surprised about the Sloppy Foley account being fake, didn't she screenshot a comment she made on Burp's tik tok or am I mixing her up with someone else? I'm nearly gutted at all the accounts claiming to know our Burps being outed as fake!
Basically just a fake account. Its mad i dunno what to believe and not believe tbh would love to see the mods call it all out

I honestly have no idea who has the time to figure out how to create all these multiple accounts and have full on convos with themselves on threads, wild!

Reactions: 4
I sent SF a msg on TT to come back!! What a crazy 24 hours I swear. @Crones884 im sorry about all the messages youā€™re getting..
think someone has a vendetta against me šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Heart

I can confirm I only have one account šŸ¤£
I didnā€™t understand slj post about trolling her child and the doxxing, I was on hols at the time so I was prob not paying too much attention but I read it again a few times and still canā€™t understand it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£can you explain or decipher what she was saying? šŸ™šŸ¾

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.