Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe that's where the users are getting their stories ,they're logging onto chat gbt or whatever it's called and asking them to concoct a personal back story

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
I know this a burps thread but were any of ye over on the shannon Joyce thread with the gfm scandal, and there was a poster there that was very sick and had drama with Shannon. She made a bucket list and wanted to see Coldplay and a poster brought her to see them. She kinda phased out of the thread then. I alway wonder about her and where she is now or what's the story.
Also I would like tickets to Coldplay if anyone is offering 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
I only started to notice SLJ when they started talking about the sick child. When they posted that the child had died my first thought was they were saying that as a way to disappear. I hate to admit that I did have a look on RIP 🫣. But I was so surprised with the weird defense post a week or so later.
Yes it was so strange, she concocted a story that people were to blame for her not being able to use RIP and had to have a private funeral. But it was all to stop anyone here asking questions and uncovering her lies. I still can't believe there's a woman out there who would lie about the death of her own child. She mustn't be a mother because if she was she would never say something like that

uncleted

VIP Member
Were they thinking we'd all just forget about it?
I’m into the psychological part of this. It’s like they’ve asked themselves, “what would a genuine, innocent tattler do? They’d act as if nothing happened! Sure, that’s what I’ll do. Let me show up and comment like the other posted”,….. “ah sorry been away for a few days—oh! well look, you’ve blown through some amt of threads!” V strange..

Beddy

Chatty Member
I don’t think they were the same person, minus all the surrogacy attention seeking, BA was actually funny.. slj is a bit of a drip 😬 I must have missed it as I normally scroll past the nonsense but that stuff about being a social worker is mental.. I mean we all joke about how shit of a mother she is (posting kid without his consent and he being a minor) but i would never ever agree with getting social workers involved with an insta cunts kid 😶
I missed her saying that too. 💯 about getting social services involved. The child is obviously fed watered clean and not mistreated even though Burps is deffo making an eejit of him. I hate sanctimonious c*nts who bring up social services at the drop of a hat like that. Vile weapon behaviour

• Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
It's a fu*kin dose of sh1t thread 🤡🤡
---

Same, you were lucky they weren't wondering why you weren't here last night:ROFLMAO:🤪 they got very worked up where I was, obviously not allowed make dinner or shower or have a social life. Only care if it's a hospital drama.
I hardly even trust myself at this stage I dunno which way is up. 😆 maybe while I was off last night, one of my multiple personalities was having a great time..

I'm tempted to log off because I'm now addled but also I'm a really nosey cunt who loves reading here... if I log off I'll defo be accused too as I've nailed my colours to the mast by naming accounts.

I feel this place every now and again is very bad for my head 🤣🤣

• Haha

derrybrunette

I’ve done a deep dive on MD before her account disappeared and my Christ it was misery after misery. And plenty of back and forth with BA. I’d love to know how you get 10 years out of a pair of runners🙃 @Crones884 you were right about the location but I found a post they were looking at a house in Mallow. Then deciding to leave Ireland after the seeing the budget. What the actual fuck🤯. If it’s a genuine account then the poster clearly needs help and tattle isn’t the place. If it’s a person making up lies after lies or attention or some kind of scam they also need help. Haven’t been on the main thread this eve- did SLJ come back on since asking what happened this morning?? Oh and there was another account (but not as active) who talked about losing their teenage child in an accident- I genuinely believed it to be true as I would be absolutely disgusted if someone would lie about that but after the past few days I’m having my doubts

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

#transparency

VIP Member
Just a personal update for ye myself and hubby watched the hurling match boattt the budget was blown on the gaa app so it’s one slice of toast a day for each of us for the week 🤪 a gofundme would be much appreciated cheers 👍
Would you not set up a PO Box yourself and we can send vouchers 💸💵 a gofund me might be a bit suspicious.

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
The receipts and piecing things together on this thread is ✨unmatched✨. Take a bow ladies, ye are talented, can't wait to get stuck in. I have a head like a sieve, it was so hard trying to keep up with the different theories and details. Thanks for putting it all together 💖

• Haha

derrybrunette

Lads, just thought I'd update ye all- I've managed to get tattle on my work laptop 🥳 No more work getting in the way of my tattling :LOL:

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
It’s the fact that all of these accounts are associated with Cork that makes me think lizzard isnt far off. Every suspect account has been following cork threads only almost. BA excluded. Not one person on the other threads Ive followed has come on with a sob story.
Louber I think you’re bang on again, this person has other accounts and when when gets found out they go into their others and build up more posting. like I think abc was active in 2 years ago and then not until now which isn’t strange but if you think about it they’re usually new accounts or accounts that are idle.
No one confirmed that BA said she worked in a chemist so not sure if it was just false memory I had but when the other poster mentioned the baby group and the shop assistant/chemist it made me think this person does this everywhere.

The profiles have 2 personas: one a struggling local with babylosses and the other just a popular/funny poster who says all the right things. It’s weird, until mods can confirm we won’t know I guess. I think its strange that abc showed up so soon. If they are in fact linked, it shows that they are obsessed with gaining the power back. What did these people do to satisfy this weird behaviour before the internet? 😂
Don't forget the persona who has an insider source and English isn't her first language!

• Haha
I decided a night free of tattle and I have about 10 pages of a thread to read. 🤐 Good thing the baby is asleep so I can read

Or is there a baby , who knows at this point 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9