Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crones884

VIP Member
So I think slj account has been removed when you click on their profile it says this this account is no longer available BA account is still visible and you can see their last postings but the last time they posted was 2023
I just saw too omg

KittenSpice

Long story short , there was posters that would make up stories about having no money and sick babies. As some posters have been chatting to each other for a few years they're familiar with each other. There is a consensus on thinking the posters making up stories have multiple accounts so when someone is new or non active, the regular posters are suss.
New posters are welcome imo , love having new people as yer all gas but just be warned of you are going to be telling us a lot of personal stories and not about influencer, we will be suss to thinking your one of those posters above. I hope that clarifies it .
Ok got it 👍
Not sure why my profile does say new member when it’s a couple of years old.

Crones884

VIP Member
Can someone please fill me in on the homemade ozempic because I missed all of that at the time and am now missing out on all the jokes 🫣

Start here :)

C1O2

Chatty Member
I think that’s what the lizard was saying ? Now tbh I do be glued to it when I’ve nothing else on like ye said but who knows 🤔

So I think slj account has been removed when you click on their profile it says this this account is no longer available BA account is still visible and you can see their last postings but the last time they posted was 2023
I think if you get so many warnings your account could get deleted. I have one warning and it said if it happens again I risk being deleted

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
What's a sock account?? I'm surprised about the Sloppy Foley account being fake, didn't she screenshot a comment she made on Burp's tik tok or am I mixing her up with someone else? I'm nearly gutted at all the accounts claiming to know our Burps being outed as fake!

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Yes it’s @Give me Strength following her 🤣 no no I’m joking The posters picture is Julie and her username has a county in it. Anytime I read it she’s all over Julie was like on TikTok etc keeping a list of nights away from kids being able to recall stuff. It’s madness how invested she is. Maybe it’s just me who thinks she’s ott
I went for a nose, oh wow. What's with the in depth recaps? Is that normal over there? Theyre like novels jaysus.

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
Basically at the time she was saying that her daughter had passed and people were saying that was she not doxxing herself cause it would end up on rip.ie and she had said previously she was friends with Brians sister so it would be easy enough identify her. Then a few people called BS and Liz Reaney called it out on her insta one morning early theres a screenshot on the last thread and then alluded to SLJ and BA being the same person i think?
---

Not at all dont worry ☺ im very much a people pleaser and offer to do lots for people a lot of the time 😂
Here's the screenshot of Liz's story!

Attachments

cycleon

VIP Member
Who the fuck has time to be reading all of that? That would honestly put me off a thread.

Who's the nurse? I feel I didn't read burps thread properly and I don't want to go back and read it again. I admit I skimmed abcdcork's comment when I saw the word pregnancy. It's highly suspect that neither n&nmon, slj, sf or mrs d have commented since all this came out. Surely youd defend yourself if it was all shite?? I don't suspect anyone current and I hope nobody does come on with shit because my head was truly melted. I do love the goss though nosy af I am.

Whatever happened to to the user seamus?

I wish I hadn't watched baby reindeer episode 4 was a very hard watch. Does it get worse from here? I know there's only 7 in total but i'm still sick over that episode. We binged those 4 an' all.
oh god I’ve only watched 2 episodes. In what way was it a hard watch? normally I’d binge short series like that, but I could only watch one episode at a time
---
Someone mentioned Sheamus, that poster is active on other threads but seems to have left Sarah's thread.
who was the mole? Can you remember? They signed up to rejew you the first month, I just can’t remember who it was/did they disappear?

Last edited: