Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crones884

VIP Member
It's worse for you than them, I swear. Bring a dodie if you use them and have a bottle/the boob ready to go for after. I honestly just kept reminding myself that you're doing the best thing for their health over and over to calm my own anxiety
Oh absolutely it was never a question of not getting them just the thoughts of her being sore. Thanks so much for the tips 🥰
---
Yeah I'd also like to know. Or know who the suspect is at least #BurpsDetectiveAgency 🕵️‍♂️
Omg would also love the tea here

cycleon

VIP Member
Imagine the chaos if you could change your voice to the person the thread is about. 💀😂
well with AI Randy Travis is releasing a new album, man can’t really speak after a stroke, but is releasing an album cos AI will be his voice…. Anything is possible 🤷‍♀️

KittenRadziwell

I am screaming 🤣🤣 I could never believe it when I would see people entertaining it/offering help

I actually feel less like a bitch because I actually reported the dead child posts at the time: my reason was: derailing thread 😭 did anyone else do this 🤣
I did too!!!!

gotstogo

VIP Member
Oh absolutely it was never a question of not getting them just the thoughts of her being sore. Thanks so much for the tips 🥰
---

Omg would also love the tea here
Have Calpol too. Both the liquid stuff and suppositories. My youngest refuses to swallow the liquid until recently 😂

Crones884

VIP Member
Im gone off olaplex lately, I’m frequently switching my hair colour from dark - bleach and what I really like is the redken extreme shampoo and conditioner, I only use the conditioner and I really like it. It’s in a blue bottle. I also love the revlon uniq1 leave in conditioner. My hair would be like candy floss without it!!
I swapped from olaplex to the kevin murphy stuff and didnt like it, but would have used alfaparf all the time before that but now they've changed the bottles I don't know which one to use i always used the diamond one if that helps 😂😂
---
I have used that also! It’s very very similar to olaplex no 5. And it is always half price too!
Might chance these!!

gotstogo

VIP Member
It’s definitely meant for underwear but I’m telling you now it does not pull you in. Sinead is some con artist! It baffles me that the cunt is charging more than an established brand like Spanx!
Because fools will pay it...

Crones884

VIP Member
Really ? I am a bit dubious since they’re Kim K’s but if two of ye recommend I’ll try them so. Sorry now but what sizing would ye be going with would you go your own size or a smaller one ?
Thanks for getting back to me😄
Would they hide the section belly 🤣

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
You can see your last messages. I actually tried to pm you with goss and jellyb but no pm available. Just don't want to do myself
Thank you ❤ mine says show profile to nobody but weird it’s showing last messages 🤦🏻‍♀️ oooh I think I joined after the pm feature was taken away 😩 I love the goss especially when it makes me laugh 😂

Wexy123

VIP Member
Yes it’s @Give me Strength following her 🤣 no no I’m joking The posters picture is Julie and her username has a county in it. Anytime I read it she’s all over Julie was like on TikTok etc keeping a list of nights away from kids being able to recall stuff. It’s madness how invested she is. Maybe it’s just me who thinks she’s ott
OK I'm going in 🧐😂 but I agree, the keeping a list of her nights away is absolutely crazy on that thread, like who has the time 🤷‍♀️😂

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Baba is great thank god, vaccines next week im dreaaading it my nerves for her 🙈
Oh god they aren't nice, it'll come and go before you know it I promise she will be fine,have the Calpol in too!
---
I don’t want to clog up the main burp thread but who is the person with multiple accounts 🤣🤣
Omg I need to know too
---
Im gone off olaplex lately, I’m frequently switching my hair colour from dark - bleach and what I really like is the redken extreme shampoo and conditioner, I only use the conditioner and I really like it. It’s in a blue bottle. I also love the revlon uniq1 leave in conditioner. My hair would be like candy floss without it!!
Can I ask too,my hair was fried last year (my own fault from completing over processing it with colour bleach and heat,since June I have laid off everything and it's actually grown and the condition is decent,it's starting to thicken (that could also be because since losing weight my pcos is under control and hair isn't falling out as much) would nioxin actually help it thicken more?I did use it but in all honesty it was after finishing it that my hair seemed to really be getting better and stronger?
---
I recently tried the L'Oréal bond repair stuff, bit of a faff if you buy all the bits bit my hair was looking great after
Oh I forgot I liked this as well,got 3 items I think it was but my hair definitely looked great using it I might give it another go soon

Crones884

VIP Member
I can confirm I only have one account 🤣
I didn’t understand slj post about trolling her child and the doxxing, I was on hols at the time so I was prob not paying too much attention but I read it again a few times and still can’t understand it 🤣🤣can you explain or decipher what she was saying? 🙏🏾
Basically at the time she was saying that her daughter had passed and people were saying that was she not doxxing herself cause it would end up on rip.ie and she had said previously she was friends with Brians sister so it would be easy enough identify her. Then a few people called BS and Liz Reaney called it out on her insta one morning early theres a screenshot on the last thread and then alluded to SLJ and BA being the same person i think?
---
I didn't mean any bad feeling against you either when I said about people offering to drop stuff to the hospital either, I said I just found it very strange, so I am sorry if you thought I was having a go at you about it
Not at all dont worry ☺ im very much a people pleaser and offer to do lots for people a lot of the time 😂

gotstogo

VIP Member
Oh my one will drink anything i have some sugar water things the doctors gave us in the hospital after she was born too after a few tests she needed so wil give her that too
My first was the same, started requesting Calpol at about 18 months 😂

Sounds like you're all covered. Loads of cuddles also, of course!