Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lady luck

Chatty Member
Their profile is still showing up for me but their comment is gone
Yeah I can see their profile but when I click on the name it should bring up their postings but it doesn’t that shows up instead so maybe their account has been blocked? I can still see their comments on the thread

#transparency

VIP Member
Wtf are you on about?? Your stirring the pot all day and you telling ppl this morning to stop stirring the pot. If you don’t get it, fine. Don’t let it bother you. It’s really not that important. It’s just gossip on a gossip forum.
oh and by the way, I never actually said CAVAN.
Well you said county and everyone is saying you mean CAVAN

IMG_20240509_141526.jpg

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
No problem, I said this.
View attachment 2924907

Ah yes I understand, I was confused cus you were defending SLJ here on this thread but that’s also understandable because I’m still sitting here thinking what if she was telling the truth and she did actually lose her daughter 🫣 although I highly doubt that’s the case

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh I wouldn't don't worry I'd wrap myself in cling film quicker than feed her cocaine and Chinese addiction 😂😂😂
I met a woman wearing the black vest (the exact one that burp lives in) as a top the other day and it was absolutely horrific! Like so vile

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Can someone please fill me in on the homemade ozempic because I missed all of that at the time and am now missing out on all the jokes 🫣

C1O2

Chatty Member
Since this is just kinda chit chat ? Can I ask does anyone wear Spanx ? Need to invest in a pair but can’t find a straight answer hope he can help.
Do I do a burps 🙄 and size down or do I go my normal size ? I need industrial strength ones at this stage