Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Can someone click on my profile and see can ye see past messages please?
If I click on your profile name.... It's says "your profile has been limited"

But if click on your profile pic, a snapshot of your profile comes up with the amount of posts you've had. If I click on your amount of messages, you're previous posts can be viewed..

Think it's the same for everyone, profile hidden or not.

1000037480.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

lil_sox

Chatty Member
If youve ever had to report me i apologise 🫠😂

Radio silence still too, i wonder are they panicking trying to get a new account 🤔
Prob hiding in plain sight on another account.. they’ll know now from reading this thread what not to post so as to not arouse suspicion 😂

It’s like the Rosie’s house drama on Sandra in the city’s thread…. Mental carryon

Jellybb

VIP Member
Since this is just kinda chit chat ? Can I ask does anyone wear Spanx ? Need to invest in a pair but can’t find a straight answer hope he can help.
Do I do a burps 🙄 and size down or do I go my normal size ? I need industrial strength ones at this stage
You know what I find great? Skims!!!

gotstogo

VIP Member
No still there if you go back to the first page on this thread you’ll see their account im beginning to wonder was sf another alias of BA / SLJ? I thought they may have been a Burke just having the lols but know knowing that BA/slj are definitely the same account maybe they made a third incase their second got sussed out like their first. And then maybe I’m a million miles way off
Can't for the life of me think who SF is. Any hints for a gobshite? 😂

#transparency

VIP Member
I wouldnt think sarah pays for hers at all she should be labelling them really and i dont follow julie enough she melts my brain 😂
---

Its a long running joke that people from Cavan are mean and tight with money
Obviously I know that but what is the connection to seeing JuLie in a hairdressers?

#transparency

VIP Member
@Give me Strength said she seen her in the hair dressers is all. It’s only tattle people getting way too caught up in the antics. I read tattle to pass time / entertain myself.

Nothing at all. It’s the username and the poster @Give me Strength saw her in the hairdressers. Yes reply is welcome I am just posting an opinion on a chat thread. I hope that’s allowed by you @#transparency ??
Maybe @Give me Strength can explain what she meant. You must of missed the 'as mean as a person from Cavan' comment she posted.

IMG_20240509_141526.jpg

Jellybb

VIP Member
I swapped from olaplex to the kevin murphy stuff and didnt like it, but would have used alfaparf all the time before that but now they've changed the bottles I don't know which one to use i always used the diamond one if that helps 😂😂
---

Might chance these!!
The alfaparf reconstruction is really good too! Is your hair dyed?

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Who are the other people? Sorry I'm very nosy but also want to see if they are who I think is suspect.

I thought BA was funny now seeing it all before my eyes i'm thinking ugh but now also second guessing what lizard was saying about it being wyb. I didnt see the same style of writing from them, i was convinced they were different and apparently that shit is easily picked up on. My beautician called me out on having an account here my last appointment. Writing style is a genuine thing lol.
SHE CALLED YOU OUT?! 😳

Crones884

VIP Member
@Sammyjo9 pulling it over here as the mods have asked not to talk about it on sarahs thread anymore.

As far as we know it was a lie, but someone, i cant remember who, found an rip for a child with the same name roughly around this time last year.

There has also been lots of other screenshots of things that contradicted themselves from others in this thread too if you want a read