Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah god I missed when she said she made her own ozempic 💀 sometimes I think they’re 2 different people like one profile (BA for example) seems intelligent enough especially with the sense of humour but then the other ones “me no speak English” and the making their own ozempic just seems like someone who can’t see how outrageous that sounds. They’d also argue back with other posters which seemed like a child at times.

I swear every other year in May we’re blessed with some scandal. Wasn’t the Bloggers unveiled in or around this time? I can remember because we were all bet into it at work and the weather was starting to get nice.

2018 BU scandal
2020 (doesnt count, there was too much scandal that year)
then May 2022 there was the GAA catfish
May 2024 this 😂
it’s like the gossip eclipse that comes around every 2 years for us ☀
Absolutely loved bu scandal.its true the og is always the best

What we need is a trip to cuh so all these wans can come out and claim that they see Sarah as theyre in there

Reactions: 4
I still find it all confusing, but I also don’t think anyone will try to derail burps thread with poor me stories or insider info goss it’s been done the poster / posters ware found out and I think all the genuine posters will now call out anyone that tries that again 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I do think the suss accounts will have back up accounts to keep themselves on the site.

Reactions: 8
Who took the picture of Burp walking around the hospital foyer that time, can anybody remember?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ok I finally caught up, I saw this been tagged in burps thread and headed over . I'm so glad other people found some of the stories weird cause I use to think k it was just me. Like the whole BA thing, she literally made herself so identifiable and at the time thinking it was weird, but ya some of the stories were very outlandish.
I think there is nutters in most threads , but these ones were getting there attention fix on burps threads and I wouldn't be surprised it one or two had a few different accounts

Reactions: 6
SLT in particular was disturbing. For a person to say about a child dying, and then come on with a nonsense cock and bull story about keeping the details off of RIP and having a private funeral was just so pre-meditated. Like she was obviously sitting at home thinking "ill have to cover my arse in case someone checks RIP and there's no dead child" That's really crazy behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 14
SLT in particular was disturbing. For a person to say about a child dying, and then come on with a nonsense cock and bull story about keeping the details off of RIP and having a private funeral was just so pre-meditated. Like she was obviously sitting at home thinking "ill have to cover my arse in case someone checks RIP and there's no dead child" That's really crazy behaviour
Yes, I thought the exact same thing. I couldn't get my head around the fact she posted to tattle a few hours after her child died , it just didn't add up at all
---
SLT used to go missing and people would look for them.

I can remember seen people tagging the account and asking how they were.

Reactions: 6
Yes, I thought the exact same thing. I couldn't get my head around the fact she posted to tattle a few hours after her child died , it just didn't add up at all
---

I find it very suspicious at the time and then thought I was a heartless cow 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

I even find that odd to be honest. Like I’d never even notice if other users were gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who do you believe started the witch hunt against themselves?
I probably worded that incorrectly. I don’t mean by tattlers who were suss at the tragic events posted by slj or inconsistencies with mrs D.. I meant that slj posted something that could fairly easily be fact checked so aroused suspicion for that account so they could retire it and carry on with others? And also maybe “gang up” on the account from another account.. if I’m making any sense? This is where I wish we had voice notes it makes sense in my head and I can’t transfer it clearly to text here 😂🙈

Again total tin foil hat stuff I could be talking out my arse

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I even find that odd to be honest. Like I’d never even notice if other users were gone.
Like I'd know the names of some profiles the ones that post regularly but I wouldn't come on tagging them if they hadn't posted in a while, but each to there own I suppose.
---
I probably worded that incorrectly. I don’t mean by tattlers who were suss at the tragic events posted by slj or inconsistencies with mrs D.. I meant that slj posted something that could fairly easily be fact checked so aroused suspicion for that account so they could retire it and carry on with others? And also maybe “gang up” on the account from another account.. if I’m making any sense? This is where I wish we had voice notes it makes sense in my head and I can’t transfer it clearly to text here 😂🙈

If tattle had a voice note option id be out of a job 🤣 I'd never get anything done

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this a burps thread but were any of ye over on the shannon Joyce thread with the gfm scandal, and there was a poster there that was very sick and had drama with Shannon. She made a bucket list and wanted to see Coldplay and a poster brought her to see them. She kinda phased out of the thread then. I alway wonder about her and where she is now or what's the story.
Also I would like tickets to Coldplay if anyone is offering 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know this a burps thread but were any of ye over on the shannon Joyce thread with the gfm scandal, and there was a poster there that was very sick and had drama with Shannon. She made a bucket list and wanted to see Coldplay and a poster brought her to see them. She kinda phased out of the thread then. I alway wonder about her and where she is now or what's the story.
Oh yes I remember. It was Missy or something wasn't it. She was named and everything on the thread so much drama. I do wonder if she is doing ok

Reactions: 2
I remember her, I think she ended up getting into a fight with a few tattlers over something. I don’t remember the details anymore and could be wrong

Reactions: 4
Oh yes I remember. It was Missy or something wasn't it. She was named and everything on the thread so much drama. I do wonder if she is doing ok
Ya thats right,she was named and had no problem being so but she got called out towards the end I'm sure and kinda disappeared then.

Reactions: 1

I only started to notice SLJ when they started talking about the sick child. When they posted that the child had died my first thought was they were saying that as a way to disappear. I hate to admit that I did have a look on RIP 🫣. But I was so surprised with the weird defense post a week or so later.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.