Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've serious fomo for the memes so i'll watch it. I am a bit dubious about it all only because, it has been marketed as this big traumatic thing he went through, and I'm sat here thinking like why would you want to put yourself through that again. To relive your trauma for bleeping money and a bit of a reputation (like status/fame). It doesn't add up. It's one thing to see another live your life but he chose to do this himself. That's not normal, youre not taking any power back by reliving it. IDK maybe it is a social experiment but it's a tit one if it is lol. I'm still going to watch it.

Piers morgan is a muppet.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't think you can block people from viewing your past posts. I've never in all my years here seen a profile with their past posts blocked. It's actually one of the things I really like about Tattle - simply because you can check back if you get a bad feeling about a poster/think they're a spoofer. If you couldn't, these wans would be free to invent a different personal life for every thread they post on and and it'd be nearly impossible to cop it. And if you're genuine, who cares who sees your posts!

Also the lady who lost her teenage son is around Tattle for years. I've never noticed anything odd with her posts so I'm 99% she is genuine. Always enjoy her posts too.

Apologies for butting into this thread - I've been a reader of Burp's thread since day 1, but I'm usually playing catch up so I'm more of a lurker and a liker of posts than a poster. Delighted to see this thread here as I've had suspicions about some posters for sooo long and knew I couldn't be the only one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think you can block people from viewing your past posts. I've never in all my years here seen a profile with their past posts blocked. It's actually one of the things I really like about Tattle - simply because you can check back if you get a bad feeling about a poster/think they're a spoofer. If you couldn't, these wans would be free to invent a different personal life for every thread they post on and and it'd be nearly impossible to cop it. And if you're genuine, who cares who sees your posts!

Also the lady who lost her teenage son is around Tattle for years. I've never noticed anything odd with her posts so I'm 99% she is genuine. Always enjoy her posts too.

Apologies for butting into this thread - I've been a reader of Burp's thread since day 1, but I'm usually playing catch up so I'm more of a lurker and a liker of posts than a poster. Delighted to see this thread here as I've had suspicions about some posters for sooo long and knew I couldn't be the only one!!
Ah i thought I was doxxing myself that's allx

Reactions: 2
Same 😂 I shared some personal stuff a few months back and I’m not worried about burp but I know another one of these influencers reasonably well but she is as slow as Christmas so it’s probably fine 😂
Ya to be honest if it gets back that OK because im only releasing local chatter. I'm not making up babies left right and center. Although I literally had a baba now 13.5lbs and don't know who the dada is. But that's for another thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya to be honest if it gets back that OK because im only releasing local chatter. I'm not making up babies left right and center. Although I literally had a baba now 13.5lbs and don't know who the dada is. But that's for another thread 🤣
Yeah like I’ve posted on that influencers thread too a few times, haven’t said anything necessarily bad, I don’t think she’d come for me either considering what I could have posted on her thread 🤪

Reactions: 1
Your local chatter is very welcome! (I did go through your post history the day I lost the run of myself 🤣 you can tell it’s genuine!) Be careful though not to dox yourself if you’re local and just had a baba, or maybe you do know that dada and just threw that one in there for safety 😉 Congrats 👏🏼 if you’re very local your baba may be in the same class as belly. Imagine a front row seat to this, I’d pay or enter a lottery

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your local chatter is very welcome! (I did go through your post history the day I lost the run of myself 🤣 you can tell it’s genuine!) Be careful though not to dox yourself if you’re local and just had a baba, or maybe you do know that dada and just threw that one in there for safety 😉 Congrats 👏🏼 if you’re very local your baba may be in the same class as belly. Imagine a front row seat to this, I’d pay or enter a lottery
I mean maybe I had a baba or maybe I didn't 🤣 don't sleep the night either way so take it as ye will 🤣 also I rode nuggets didn't I? I did 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah here I have a little pressie for you then! During my sleuthing i saved this pic from a thread. Sweet memories for you 🥰 Am sure it is a lil nuggie (don’t answer plz 🤢)
Ah god that needs a warning this time of the night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
D
Can someone click on my profile and see can ye see past messages please?
Did you delete the post of burps thread about whose house burps is in ? I cant see it when I click into it .. says oops etc etc

ETA- just seen it's in case u get doxxed

Please don't ever get doxxed ... we need the tea 😍😍😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Crones884 have you this ? So handy esp for the summer always found it hard to gauge what to dress them in for night
I still find it hard. We had a whole conversation here about whether nearly 2 year old needed her grow bag or not last night 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.