Bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sort of surprised it's getting a fourth season, but I will definitely watch anyway. Last season was a bit hit and miss, and I do think the show would be better if they mostly focused on Santi/Oly and Vince/Reema. I found the mum/aunt storyline boring, but Claudia Karvan co-created the show, so I don't think she's about to cut herself out of the storylines.

I was a bit surprised Five Bedrooms got a season 4 too as I thought it had kind of run its course by the end of the 3rd, but I am enjoying the new run of that one so far.

I'm sort of surprised it's getting a fourth season, but I will definitely watch anyway. Last season was a bit hit and miss, and I do think the show would be better if they mostly focused on Santi/Oly and Vince/Reema. I found the mum/aunt storyline boring, but Claudia Karvan co-created the show, so I don't think she's about to cut herself out of the storylines.

I was a bit surprised Five Bedrooms got a season 4 too as I thought it had kind of run its course by the end of the 3rd, but I am enjoying the new run of that one so far.
Didn't realise there was a 4th season of 4 bedrooms! Where are you watching it? Its not on iplayer

Reactions: 1
Glad you liked it! Unfortunately series 2 has been affected by the Writers strike.
Oh I'm pleased to hear there's going to be another series, sometime!

I keep checking iPlayer for new season of 5 bedrooms!

Reactions: 4
I keep checking too. I had a look yesterday but series 4 still not available.
I do too. I wanted to watch them all again but had to buy season 1 and can't even find the others to rewatch. I love the vibe of the Aussie dramas at the moment. Any other recommendations v welcome!

Reactions: 2
I do too. I wanted to watch them all again but had to buy season 1 and can't even find the others to rewatch. I love the vibe of the Aussie dramas at the moment. Any other recommendations v welcome!
If you are in the UK, series 1-3 are available on the BBC iplayer 🙂

Reactions: 2
I love Aussie dramas to, I recommended a couple on here!
I want to watch year of, but can't find it online to watch!

Reactions: 1