Five Bedrooms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought we needed a thread for the new season, starting here next week!!

Reactions: 2
I agree if they put them on one by one I am going to restrain myself and binge watch, going to rewatch season 3 as it feels like ages ago I watched it.

Reactions: 3
So excited! What are peoples predictions for rhe new series?
What do you think? I know it's been shown in Australia, I'm not looking at what happens!!
---
I agree if they put them on one by one I am going to restrain myself and binge watch, going to rewatch season 3 as it feels like ages ago I watched it.
They used to put them all on iPlayer, I want to binge watch too!!

Reactions: 2
The full series is up and just watching episode 2, it is just as good. I think the UK needs to show more Australian shows, I know channel 5 have been showing more, their MAFS is so much better than ours but just as 'edited drama' driven.

Reactions: 4
The full series is up and just watching episode 2, it is just as good. I think the UK needs to show more Australian shows, I know channel 5 have been showing more, their MAFS is so much better than ours but just as 'edited drama' driven.
I agree. I love Bump and their Traitors was decent.

Reactions: 3
Australian TV is so underrated. Kath and Kim, summer heights high and we can be heroes (all by the same guy) also PleaseLike Me

Reactions: 4
Really enjoying it and trying not to binge it all in one go. The Heather episode is great 😊