Bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to ration myself this time, the first season I watched in one day, trying ot make it last longer this time!
I know! But I forgot they were only short episodes so it’s easy to click onto the next one!

I was looking up the two leads. I’ve got a feeling they’re dating in real life!

Reactions: 1
omg no way!!!
There’s not a lot available about them but she did an interview and it said she had brought him along for moral support! They have insta and they spent NYE together but now they don’t even follow each other on Instagram but she follows his Dad! They’re maybe trying to keep it quiet?

He’s shaved his head, I don’t know if it was for a part?

Attachments

• Wow
Ohh I’m glad there’s a s2 I was actually thinking last night I wish there was a s2 as I was looking for something to watch

Reactions: 2
Glad there’s a series two but think I preferred the first one. Oly is kind of an obnoxious brat in this one needs to respect her mother more. I think my favourite character is her dad Dom, he’s quirky and laid back.

Reactions: 5
I've just finished this and loved it. I'm glad they just focus on different things that happen with the family rather than any great drama. The Mum in it is great but is overlooked all the time.

Loved series 1,wasn't that keen on second one, really didn't like Olly, she acted such a brat.

So excited for the new series! I wonder if they will still be together, what does everyone think?

So excited for the new series! I wonder if they will still be together, what does everyone think?
I'm not sure what to make of the trailer, that's a big jump from baby to a maybe 6 or 7 year old! I don't think they'll be together!
What do you think?

I think they’ll still be together. I’m interested to see how it plays out. Good job the younger actors are older in real life, so it will now look more realistic!

I'm not sure what to make of the trailer, that's a big jump from baby to a maybe 6 or 7 year old! I don't think they'll be together!
What do you think?
I agree, ihink if it has been such a long time loads will have changed and they won't be. Had the nee series picked up from where it left off I would have said yes they would be but I don't think so now

Knee they would have broken up! Any idea when it will be on the BBC?
I’d say June going by what date it was available this year after premiering on Boxing Day last year.

Blimey doesn't Olly look different?
I follow her on Instagram so she’s had the fringe for a while but it does make her look different. They are still together in real life!

• Wow