Bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was great too, shame hidden away late on BBC, easy watch, comedy drama, apparently there will be another season!
just started this today I really liked Claudia Karvan in The Secret Life of Us years and years ago (all on youtube, highly recommened) so thought I would try, only about 4 episodes in but loving it so far, Does anyone have any ideas what else the Chilean grandmother has been in? I recognise her so much but cannot find anything about her online (except for the fact she acted in Argentina) and it is driving me insane! I speak spanish and have seen various argentinian things so I realistically could have seen her in something butI cannot find anything online!

Reactions: 1
Binge watched it yesterday, great easy watch! Hopefully the next season won’t take forever to get to us 😊

Reactions: 2
just started this today I really liked Claudia Karvan in The Secret Life of Us years and years ago (all on youtube, highly recommened) so thought I would try, only about 4 episodes in but loving it so far, Does anyone have any ideas what else the Chilean grandmother has been in? I recognise her so much but cannot find anything about her online (except for the fact she acted in Argentina) and it is driving me insane! I speak spanish and have seen various argentinian things so I realistically could have seen her in something butI cannot find anything online!
I loved The Secret Life of Us way back. I didn't know it was available on YouTube. I'll definitely do a re-watch.

I watched a few episodes of Bump at the weekend. Enjoying it so far!

Claudia Di Guisti (the grandmother) hasn't acted in anything since her 20's according to this article:

Is there anything further than episode ten of series 1?

I am checking on sky, and it won't search beyond 10 episodes

Yes I had searched on there and had downloaded the episodes but it won't go beyond ep10. I was not sure if that was the last episode of the series or not?

I binged a few episodes yesterday, it's really good, so well written and great acting! I wanted to watch some when my kids were home, so I put my new airpods in, but it turned out they weren't connected, thought they wee just quiet so turned it up louder, turn out my kids could hear all the swears 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I watched it when it first released on iplayer and looked on here to see if anyone had posted about it!

I enjoyed it too.

Brilliant, just what I feel like after finishing Five Bedrooms. Into the Aussie vibe ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3