Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllieG83

Glad there’s a series two but think I preferred the first one. Oly is kind of an obnoxious brat in this one needs to respect her mother more. I think my favourite character is her dad Dom, he’s quirky and laid back.

Reactions: 5

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
The actor who plays Santi has posted a clip of them at a script read through and confirming Season 4!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

EllieG83

I prefer them now they’re older and not at school but some of the storylines are getting really stupid, I bet this is the last series I don’t see where else they can take it.

Reactions: 2

Mouseballpenlid

I binged a few episodes tonight, was really surprised that the daughter was at kindy already, it feels like a big chunk of the timeline is missing - I had to keep checking that it's definitely season 3.

MitziAdele

VIP Member
I do too. I wanted to watch them all again but had to buy season 1 and can't even find the others to rewatch. I love the vibe of the Aussie dramas at the moment. Any other recommendations v welcome!
If you are in the UK, series 1-3 are available on the BBC iplayer 🙂

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Knee they would have broken up! Any idea when it will be on the BBC?
I’d say June going by what date it was available this year after premiering on Boxing Day last year.

Blimey doesn't Olly look different?
I follow her on Instagram so she’s had the fringe for a while but it does make her look different. They are still together in real life!

• Wow

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Ohh I’m glad there’s a s2 I was actually thinking last night I wish there was a s2 as I was looking for something to watch

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I feel like I'm going to finish the series today 🤣 I don't get the situation with her best friend, who seems super judgemental, she is young, Going out etc when she hasn't been able to before is normal, especially as she knows she has people to look after her daughter. That kind of storyline ie either a huge partier or just a parent reminds me of some kind of moralistic American family tv show tbh
I think it’s because she’s come back expecting everything to be the same as before she left? Is struggling with the changes in her life and wanted to come back and carry on like it used to be before.

I found it really unrealistic that all of her friends could go to her beach party with such short notice 😄

• Haha