Bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched the whole series already! Admittedly I skimmed the bits I wasn’t interested in as I’m only interested in Oly and Santi and Reema and Vince (I love those two ❤).

The last episode was sweet.

Doesn’t look like another series has been announced yet but maybe it’s a good time to end it as not sure how much further they could take it?

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched the whole series already! Admittedly I skimmed the bits I wasn’t interested in as I’m only interested in Oly and Santi and Reema and Vince (I love those two ❤).

The last episode was sweet.

Doesn’t look like another series has been announced yet but maybe it’s a good time to end it as not sure how much further they could take it?
I've just started, I know she is very young but the daughter is not a good actress her speech sounds so unnatural. The storyline with the uni Prof annoys me he is so unprofessional

I feel like I'm going to finish the series today 🤣 I don't get the situation with her best friend, who seems super judgemental, she is young, Going out etc when she hasn't been able to before is normal, especially as she knows she has people to look after her daughter. That kind of storyline ie either a huge partier or just a parent reminds me of some kind of moralistic American family tv show tbh

I feel like I'm going to finish the series today 🤣 I don't get the situation with her best friend, who seems super judgemental, she is young, Going out etc when she hasn't been able to before is normal, especially as she knows she has people to look after her daughter. That kind of storyline ie either a huge partier or just a parent reminds me of some kind of moralistic American family tv show tbh
I think it’s because she’s come back expecting everything to be the same as before she left? Is struggling with the changes in her life and wanted to come back and carry on like it used to be before.

I found it really unrealistic that all of her friends could go to her beach party with such short notice 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just started, I know she is very young but the daughter is not a good actress her speech sounds so unnatural. The storyline with the uni Prof annoys me he is so unprofessional
I didn’t like the Prof storyline. The daughters speech was quite odd!

I think it’s because she’s come back expecting everything to be the same as before she left? Is struggling with the changes in her life and wanted to come back and carry on like it used to be before.

I found it really unrealistic that all of her friends could go to her beach party with such short notice 😄
Yeh I guess that is it, either way she seems like a crap friend imo

I didn’t mind her drinking and having a good time but thought the friend didn’t like the girl she was hanging around with or that they were doing drugs?

I didn’t mind her drinking and having a good time but thought the friend didn’t like the girl she was hanging around with or that they were doing drugs?
I've lived in Sydney and doing drugs (I never have ) but is so common there , the same as drinking in the UK (in my experience anyway)

I prefer them now they’re older and not at school but some of the storylines are getting really stupid, I bet this is the last series I don’t see where else they can take it.

I prefer them now they’re older and not at school but some of the storylines are getting really stupid, I bet this is the last series I don’t see where else they can take it.
Carlos who plays Santi has commented back to a few people on his instagram that he hopes they will get a 4th series but I agree, I don’t see where else they can take it. They can’t constantly be splitting up and getting back together.

Carlos who plays Santi has commented back to a few people on his instagram that he hopes they will get a 4th series but I agree, I don’t see where else they can take it. They can’t constantly be splitting up and getting back together.
I hope they do a 4th but make it the last just so they do end up together

I hope they do a 4th but make it the last just so they do end up together
I think it seemed obvious at the end that they would. But I feel sorry for Santi as it’s always been Oly calling the shots in their relationship so I’m glad he didn’t give in straightaway!

What did you think of his girlfriend?

I think it seemed obvious at the end that they would. But I feel sorry for Santi as it’s always been Oly calling the shots in their relationship so I’m glad he didn’t give in straightaway!

What did you think of his girlfriend?
She seemed fine but obviously knew he was in love with oli still and that his grandma wants them back together, I think he's with her as in that relationship it is more him calling the shots.
Thai season I found the situation with her best friend annoying, they didn't seem to have a good relationship at all.
In some.ways it seemed weirdly rushed imo, the uni Prof who was there and then disappeared (albei i guess it was explained), ditto Vincent's girlfriend. It didn't seem like they had decided would happen at the end of the series from the start

I reckon if they do another series Oly will end up pregnant again with Santi. Vince and Reema will finally get back together. Probably end the series with a wedding

I binged a few episodes tonight, was really surprised that the daughter was at kindy already, it feels like a big chunk of the timeline is missing - I had to keep checking that it's definitely season 3.

I thought season 3 was dreadful, felt rushed and disjointed,really not keen on Olly, find her so unlikeable, the storyline with her mum and aunt, felt so odd, time to pull the plug on it.

I haven't see this season yet but Oli's treatment of her Mum while pretending to be a staunch feminist really got me in seasons 1 and 2.