Bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought season 3 was dreadful, felt rushed and disjointed,really not keen on Olly, find her so unlikeable, the storyline with her mum and aunt, felt so odd, time to pull the plug on it.
Yeah I don’t think it was great and think it should be the end of the road for it. I felt the same about her Mum and Aunt storyline.

I skipped a lot of it!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else wondering where Matias is? I got bored after 2 episodes of season 3 so maybe I missed where his absence is explained. Had a quick Google but couldn't find anything about him not being in season 3.

I also felt this season was really disjointed. Where was Mathias? why is Rosa so rich? why is Olly now a cool girl after being a raging nerd in school? You can see the writers tried to leave it open for a new season but it's lost it's spark for me. I do like the actors that play Dom, Angie and Santi though.

Reactions: 2
I also felt this season was really disjointed. Where was Mathias? why is Rosa so rich? why is Olly now a cool girl after being a raging nerd in school? You can see the writers tried to leave it open for a new season but it's lost it's spark for me. I do like the actors that play Dom, Angie and Santi though.
I can’t find anything when I google about why Mathias is no longer in it. I’m presuming Rosa’s business expanded enough for her to move to a restaurant? I don’t think Olly is meant to be cool but she’s certainly going off the rails at Uni probably making up for her lost youth?

There’s going to be spin off called ‘Year of’ set in the same school with different characters.

I doubt there’ll be a season 4 of Bump as Olly and Santi are now making films.

I can’t find anything when I google about why Mathias is no longer in it. I’m presuming Rosa’s business expanded enough for her to move to a restaurant? I don’t think Olly is meant to be cool but she’s certainly going off the rails at Uni probably making up for her lost youth?

There’s going to be spin off called ‘Year of’ set in the same school with different characters.

Any ideas who it will be? I hope it's not her daughter, unless they make her much older anyway

I also googled and can't find anything about why he isn't in this season.

Found the trailer.

This reminds me a bit of Skins if anyone watched that? Which would be a good concept,1/2 seasons then a new cast each time, I think would work well. I really like.australian tv so I would love something similar

This reminds me a bit of Skins if anyone watched that? Which would be a good concept,1/2 seasons then a new cast each time, I think would work well. I really like.australian tv so I would love something similar
Yes it reminded me of Skins.

Talking of Australian TV have you watched Colin from Accounts? I thought it was good.

Is five bedrooms on the bbc iplayer?
It was but they've taken it off. I saw the new season has started in Australia and felt like watching them again for when it starts here but I bought it on Prime in the end.

Yes it reminded me of Skins.

Talking of Australian TV have you watched Colin from Accounts? I thought it was good.
I saw one episode, didn't love it tbh, may try another one . I loved 5 bedrooms though. Did anyone watch the secret life of us back in the day? Has the mum from bump and is all on YouTube

Is anyone else wondering where Matias is? I got bored after 2 episodes of season 3 so maybe I missed where his absence is explained. Had a quick Google but couldn't find anything about him not being in season 3.
I've watched six episodes and they haven't mentioned where he is. They did reference him in one episode though -when they said the kids got money for Rosa's Mother's Day gift from their dad.
---
I saw one episode, didn't love it tbh, may try another one . I loved 5 bedrooms though. Did anyone watch the secret life of us back in the day? Has the mum from bump and is all on YouTube
I love the Secret Life of Us - one of my all time fave shows. I have the DVD boxset and plan on a rewatch soon. I love Aussie dramas in general: Five Bedrooms and Offspring are another two I enjoyed.. I didn't know there was a new season of Five Bedrooms. Hope we get that soon!

Another one I've always wanted to watch is Love My Way - but don't think it ever aired over here.

• Heart
Caught a random episode of the new season - I don’t think I finished the last one - and they wow…

Not in a good way wow. Where did all these random story lines come from?

I also love an Aussie drama! Haven't seen that! There's some on the STV app, Tangle and The Hunting, looking forward to the next season of 5 bedrooms!

The actor who plays Santi has posted a clip of them at a script read through and confirming Season 4!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The actor who plays Santi has posted a clip of them at a script read through and confirming Season 4!
They'll really need to pull it out of the bag for another season, last one was way off the mark and really disjointed. I still like the feel of the show though.

It’s the same girl playing their daughter, so there’s obviously no time jump this time but I can’t see where else they can take the storyline?