Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's claiming to be healed though. Her non NHS non laparoscopic 'diagnosis' of adeno was her only claimed illness whilst (her mum was) fostering and since TTC. TTC as a career move is awful.
I was talking about in her later teenage years. In one or two of these threads there have been accusations made that she had been lying back then about dysmenorrhoea and other health complaints to get out of school. I brought it up, I guess, to justify her homeschooling. Partially because I know a number of people with chronic conditions who had to be home schooled.

Not Bryony trying to excuse how much she CBA with her own baby by implying she's this experienced 'mum of many' from her time fostering 🙄

Reactions: 4
I really need to stop watching. My blood pressure can't stand it! Chopping up a sweet potato is to much effort for her. What the actual F***. And don't get me started on the earphones in!

Reactions: 3
Who are the solo mum friends she is going on holiday with?! Are they all women who have done what she's done and she's met them through some sort of bonding/support group? I just can't imagine her going on a normal girls holiday to Europe. I can't ever imagine her to be fun, interesting, engaging company.

Reactions: 5
It's through a Facebook group, they have local WhatsApps and anyone can join. Its not as though people liked her and invited her. The mums she claims to know are random people on a group with 3 thousand members. She probably commented on their post once. Blowing smoke up each others asses and trying to get attention. Like typical influencers and mummy bloggers. She can't be bothered to parent and avoids her son at every opportunity, but TTC to cosplay parenting and exploit it for cash. Blurring a child's face half the time doesn't provide any privacy when she tells the internet every detail about him.

I really need to stop watching. My blood pressure can't stand it! Chopping up a sweet potato is to much effort for her. What the actual F***. And don't get me started on the earphones in!
I think the headphones are affirming what’s been said on this thread before, that she puts him down when it’s convenient for her and if he cries or wakes up he just gets ignored. When she had a workman over the other week and her and Oryn had to stay in his room she still had her show on her laptop and headphones plugged in, whilst he was awake. I do wonder how often she puts her headphones in and ignores him when she’s not vlogging, if that’s what she shows in her posts.

Reactions: 7
She loves talking about herself, doesn't she!

Of course parenting is easy when you train your little baby "bye bye" for 16 hours every night 🤢🥺 ignore them on the floor and in another room between multiple naps, and leave them in childcare for 2 long days a week.

To summarise her latest video, she's delighted she could buy friends through solo motherhood, and exploit her child for monetary gain, to ensure she could continue to profit off being lazy and neglectful (without anyone monitoring her, as with fostering).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The poor child spends 16 hours a day in his bed, and the other 8 trapped in a 2m² pen in the living room. I know she sees her parents once a week and apparently sometimes goes to places with her solo mum 'friends'. But why doesn't she go for a walk or to the park or the zoo or literally anywhere other then her flat or parents' home?

I'm not a parent, and I know childfree people shouldn't be critiquing others' parenting, but don't kids need stimulation and exploration? Like can't she just take a 30 minute walk every morning, varying up the route a little so he can actually see and interact with the world? I know they need routine too but surely sitting in the same area of the room playing with the same five toys will be boring for them?

Reactions: 8
Why is she asking about sky beds for long-haul flights? Surely, the solo mom holiday does not require a long-haul flight? Is she already planning another holiday further away (and even more expensive) with her parents??

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s absolutely wild to me how someone claiming benefits can go on so many holidays and send their child to nursery

where does the money come from for these things?

Is she claiming universal credit? I know she’s mentioned maternity allowance before but unsure if she’s mentioned UC. I reckon the bank of mum & dad funds most things! Will she get paid much from YouTube? She has a fair few subscribers but I’m not sure how many actually watch her videos now

Reactions: 1
She said she was spending her savings and working just the right amount to claim UC 😡 Scrongers like her are what makes life difficult for genuine people who need support.

• Angry
She said she was spending her savings and working just the right amount to claim UC 😡 Scrongers like her are what makes life difficult for genuine people who need support.
That’s disgusting. Especially considering the amount of inheritance mum and dad are sitting on. Their house alone is worth upwards of 1.5 million 😳

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely wild to me how someone claiming benefits can go on so many holidays and send their child to nursery

where does the money come from for these things?
UC pay up to 85% of childcare depending on income. I suspect her parents bankroll most if not all of the holidays.

Reactions: 1
Her latest post she mentions being 'surprised' or 'didn't expect this' about... still enjoying her son now he is a toddler. She didn't expect to feel their bond grow stronger. She was worried about how she'd feel about toddler hood since she loves the baby stage.

The whole thing just reads so weird - she really does just have an obsession with babies and doesn't try to hide that. Does she actually realise that Oryn is soon going to be a walking talking child, and a teenager after that? You don't give birth to just 'a baby' you give birth to a person.

Reactions: 9
She’s mad isn’t she… surprised that she still likes parenting her son now that he is 1 (?). The mind boggles. Saying she loves the baby phase… he is literally still a baby. He’s what, 13 months? I’m genuinely struggling to comprehend this tbh, it comes across as absolutely pathological.

To be fair to her though - and I rarely give her credit for anything - she has been fairly transparent about finances on her stories this morning. Her parents ‘helped’ her onto the property ladder by buying her flat outright and she paid them back 1/3 of the cost in monthly instalments, finishing before Oryn was born. CBA to do the maths but it would be maybe £100k over 5+ years… I have a feeling there’s other details she’s missing out but she has never clarified that before and she even used the word privilege (?! Hi Bryony).

At least we know that she isn’t siphoning UC housing money back to her parents, or at least not anymore. She must be getting UC for living costs though because social media is her only job atm and it can’t be worth more than what, 200/300 a month? She’d be entitled to gov top up whether we like it or not. I don’t like her whatsoever but it’s universal for a reason I suppose.

Oh and finally she also admitted she let her foster babies cry it out in sleep training from 4 months old. That alone should get her licence revoked permanently.

• Wow
Is anyone else really shocked that as a person who is supposedly informed about attachment styles that she uses the cry it out sleep training method?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Is anyone else really shocked that as a person who is supposedly informed about attachment styles that she uses the cry it out sleep training method?
I’m not shocked because the last paragraph is very true to her character. What she wants is always going to come first, regardless of any negative impacts on Oryn.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else wash their clothes separately to their child's? My youngest is 24 this year and he has 2 older brothers, in my day (gosh I feel old) I just threw a wash in fully mixed

Reactions: 2