Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you leave such a small baby in the nursery from 7.30 AM till 5.30 PM if you don't absolutely have to? That's TEN HOURS.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
2 mins into today's vlog and I dislike her so much. She's such a cold, heartless person. That's poor boy deserves so much more than her playing dolly's and then using him for views/an experiment
---
How can you leave such a small baby in the nursery from 7.30 AM till 5.30 PM if you don't absolutely have to? That's TEN HOURS.
And before to feed and dress him without and interaction by the looks of it
---
She's sent him to nursery to do basic jobs around the house that most parents do anyway.. FFS she's on another planet

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Poor child is probably going to be sent to every after school club going just so she can have her 9-6 alone time. Provided they’re free or cheap that is. Can’t see her putting money into anything past his basic needs and things that she wants.

It’s a lot for the little boy but on the other hand, nursery, school and clubs might be the best thing for him. He might have a chance at developing some social skills and making some good relationships. God knows he’s not going to get that at home.

Reactions: 7
Poor child is probably going to be sent to every after school club going just so she can have her 9-6 alone time. Provided they’re free or cheap that is. Can’t see her putting money into anything past his basic needs and things that she wants.

It’s a lot for the little boy but on the other hand, nursery, school and clubs might be the best thing for him. He might have a chance at developing some social skills and making some good relationships. God knows he’s not going to get that at home.
How sad that that's true. It's heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's showing her 'work day' but doesn't go into any detail whatsoever about her 'work tasks' which make me think it's really easy stuff, and then she goes for a nap. And she spends two afternoons editing her one video, how does it take her that long since she hardly does complex editing. So many people put out more content than she does alongside full time study or work.

I also just cannot get over that his bedtime is at 6 PM. And that she actually sticks to it and just forces him to go to bed at that time and sleep through for 13 hours.

• Sad
That’s so sad :(

I agree that at least at nursery he is getting some proper attention and interaction, even some decent meals. So it’s not all bad.

I just couldn’t imagine shipping my child off as soon as he wakes up and then dumping him straight to bed as soon as I pick him up.
Absolutely no need for it.

I thought she mentioned having a cleaner before? I’m so confused what sort of house work tasks she has to do that she can’t just do in his nap time, in the evenings or when she’s dumped him on her parents .. heck or just ignore him like she usually does in his cordoned off area. I’m sure being a single parent is hard as there’s not always another person to ask for help but she’s sending him to bed at 6pm. What is she even doing with all her time? I’m not a single parent and I don’t even get that much time free to do anything!? 😭😂

Reactions: 5
I agree, it's terrible that she's still ignoring him and forcing him to spend so much solitary time at home and such a terribly long day at nursery for no reason. She's already prepared his room in the dark and planned to have him asleep within minutes of getting home. He spends so much time alone in the dark. He only has 5 little books so you can tell how little she spends time engaging and reading with him.

She has so much free time. I can't believe she couldn't pop a bag of clothes in a cupboard unless he was out of the house, she has problems. I did care for my baby full time by myself and the contrast with her life is huge. She does nothing and has such a low functioning capacity. Asides from exploiting it for profit, why on earth does she think she could ever cope and be anything remotely close to a decent parent to another child? She can't even look after the baby she has.

She gave the list of her "work" and it's NOTHING. Making little videos talking about herself shouldn't take more than a few hours in the evening. It's a little narcissistic hobby, nothing more. Given the timing she put up, there was no "freelancing" taking place, it doesn't add up and she showed us all. Pathetic that she wakes up and immediately dumps him crying in the closest nursery and that he doesn't need to be there at all. Her whole job she says is making "a social media post" for someone. She doesn't work and she's not freelance, how embarrassing. The secondhand embarrassment is too much, she's trying to play the role of adult but is just a lazy teenager slobbing around unwashed on her couch, playing on her laptop and talking about herself. Cringe, cringe, cringe.

She wants to dump him another day a week :cry:

Reactions: 10
Come on guys, aren't we being a bit harsh? I mean who doesn't have an hour long nap during a busy work day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her busy "work day" finished at 3pm and included playing with her videos, a long nap, putting some clothes away and a lunch break of supernoodles and a hot dog :ROFLMAO: She couldn't do a voiceover for her video ("testing, testing, one, two, three" 🤨) because the washing machine was on, and it didn't occur to her to put it on earlier, later, or just move to another room. So professional.

Well, I've got a lot of work to do around parenting today so I better pop off and microwave a hot dog and have a nap. Toddles 😝

Gosh that latest video. Me me me me me me. That’s all she talks about. She comes across as so self absorbed.

Reactions: 3
I found that vlog thoroughly entertaining, child neglect aside of course.

The hour nap literally minutes into her work day, the smallest domestic tasks scheduled as professional work, the pot noodle in a serving bowl and a rogue hot dog for lunch 💀

Oryn’s scheduled weekly clothes wash couldn’t possibly be paused to record her voiceover … then literally 6 toys on the living room floor being described as as ‘’chaos’’, which Bryony couldn’t be bothered to tidy after poor Oryn has 20 minutes to play in his own home. Then it’s chicken nuggets and gravy for dinner because she’s eaten too much sugar or something (?).

Plus loads of waffle using her teenage chronic illness as a catch all reason for her blatant laziness and tit parenting, all endorsed by mummy dearest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's exactly what I came to say!!! I know it's necessary for some parents (and I don't fault them for that)....but this girl 'works' from home and has flexible hours and still feels the need to push him out of the house 45 minutes after he gets up and pick him up 30 minutes before his bedtime. And then she has all night again by herself and needed a nap in the day. I don't have kids, but can understand parents need time for themselves and it must be hard, but she's absolutely disgusting for this. There is no reason she can't easily do some of her work for an hour or so in the evening - after all she stays up to midnight in order to have her alone time.

Reactions: 9
I’d say wait til he hits a sleep regression or gets separation anxiety but I’m guessing based on everything she’s said so far (like the sleep training, crying it out) she’d probably leave him to cry it out just so she gets her me time and sleep. I wonder if she sleeps with ear plugs in.
How was she ever allowed to foster babies.
why did she ever want a child. She’s so selfish.

Reactions: 6
That's exactly what I came to say!!! I know it's necessary for some parents (and I don't fault them for that)....but this girl 'works' from home and has flexible hours and still feels the need to push him out of the house 45 minutes after he gets up and pick him up 30 minutes before his bedtime. And then she has all night again by herself and needed a nap in the day. I don't have kids, but can understand parents need time for themselves and it must be hard, but she's absolutely disgusting for this. There is no reason she can't easily do some of her work for an hour or so in the evening - after all she stays up to midnight in order to have her alone time.
If you remember she did this with her foster children too

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how unnecessary her ‘childfree work days’ are. Just say you hate your baby Bryony, there’s no need to play career woman.

Now she’s shown us what her work actually consists of there’s no doubt she could fit in the editing, social media posts and even meeting with ‘clients’ when Oryn is in bed, napping in the day, watching CBeebies or even just playing or sitting near her. It’s so blatantly unecessary I don’t even know what to say.

She continually makes objectively tit parenting choices out of sheer convenience and uses other people’s more normal circumstances to justify it. For some working parent's nursery is a necessary and difficult choice. For some working parents, screen time is a necessary and difficult choice. For some parents convenience foods are a necessary choice. But Bryony is a full time parent with no other financial or personal responsibilities. She has waited a decade to raise a child and it’s her only job. The fact she just can’t be arsed now this child has actually manifested as a real person is beyond bizarre and speaks to how tit she is as a person.

She has unlimited time and no financial responsibility but doesn’t recognise what an immense asset that would be to most people raising children. And worse, as always, she is cosplaying as if that isn’t the case, and her baby is suffering because of it.

I was thinking this - she makes him go to bed at 6, so why could she not have just put away his clothes, done his washing even (though I get maybe the noise would wake him up but it's not hard to just put washing on in the middle of your work day), and done his toy rotation or whatever other bullshit she said she just HAD to get done while he was at nursery - those things would take less than an hour, just do it in the evening when he's asleep?

So Oryn gets half an hour to 'decompress' (her words!) after nursery but Bryony gets to have great swathes of down time every single day? Seems fair 🤨

I found it odd she was leaving him with her mum from 9-5 once a week since he was tiny too. It's one thing to get a couple of hours, but a full day with such a small baby was a clear sign she had issues. Most mums would be feeling very hesitant to leave their baby for 8 hours, but she didn't need childcare and rushed to do it as soon as she could. She doesn't seem to have any bond or like him at all.

Does anyone else think it’s weird that she’s wondering how to get out of doing homework with him when he goes to school when he’s only just turned 1? 🤔

• Wow