Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her for wanting to learn new skills and do the data course, but why is she acting like if she doesn't get this government funded course she can't do anything.. If she wants to do something like that surely her parents could gift/lend her the money to do it. She expects everything to be handed to her, even education and qualifications. And she says doing a two-year part-time course is too long, what does she expect? One year is not a long time to gain a new qualification in a field she's never studied/worked in before.

But of course she gets it. Bryony playing the system again, I'm sure there are people who didn't get the chance to get an education but would have loved to and valued it, not like Bryony who had all the opportunities in the world but choose to drop out of school and go on benefits because it was the easier option. And of course instead of being grateful she immediately talks about how much of an inconvenience it is for her having a child while having to do an hour-long online induction.

I don't understand the point of this video "self care" is watching TV and ordering a takeaway?.. Doesn't she do that most days?

Reactions: 7
Her instagram rant about the pringle picture - I think it’s funny that’s what she spent 3 stories ranting about, but had absolutely no defence to all the valid criticisms of how she neglects Oryn and always puts herself first. If I was reading this thread as a parent I’d be far more upset by that than people suggesting I’d posed a picture.

Reactions: 9
Oh Bryony you sweet summer child thinking Tattle is the "dark side of the internet" 😂

And it's a bit rich of her to ask us what we're doing with our lives when she sits around waiting for the next episode of Bridgerton to be released. I guarantee everyone who posts in this thread does more in their days than Bryony (not that that's hard, anyone who has a job or actually spends time with their child could claim that). Also it takes less time to post a throwaway comment on a gossip forum than it does to script, film and upload three Instagram stories defending herself.

Reactions: 8
I just finally watched her self care video and can’t believe she made the masseuse touch her greasy hair. I get they put oil in it but i’d be embarrassed to show up like that

Reactions: 4
Yeah I was just seeing that story and thought surely at some point she’s going to defend neglecting her child constantly but no mention on that at all.. just more worried about the validity of her obviously staged Pringle photo.

Reactions: 7
The amount of fuss she made all to say ‘it doesn’t bother me’ lol.

Bryony people on here have been accusing you of criminal neglect and abuse of your son and other children for the past 4 years. Yet the straw man you choose to address is about him eating crisps.

Reactions: 8
Yeah cos 5-10 minutes on a forum = nothing better to do with your life. I see she doesn't acknowledge or defend the child neglect, maximising state benefits or hypochondriac tendencies 🤔

Reactions: 6
Bryony, if you’re reading here, please get your eye brows done. They are dreadful. And p.s you look 45

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out of all the things she addresses, she decides to talk about people thinking she staged the pringles photo

Probably because that's the only thing out of all the stuff discussed on here that maybe isn't true, he potentially did get into the pringles on his own, but there's no defense for blatantly not wanting to spend time with her child. I don't actually think she did bond with him instantly once she had him - I get that her mental health has improved since pregnancy, but I think claiming that it all went away the moment her son was born and she has such a strong bond with him now is an exaggeration.

I also still think she'd have preferred to have a girl.

• Heart
Or when he's "grizzly" and she assumes he's tired and puts him in bed, he's actually just bored and unstimulated.

Is she giving him multivitamins because they've been recommended by a doctor? If he's eating a balanced diet and is otherwise healthy I can't imagine why a 13-month-old would need to take multivitamins.
Multi vitamins are recommended for all children in the UK by the NHS.
---
When you breastfeed and they eat, only Vit D drops are really needed. She doesn't want to breastfeed properly, doesn't want to give formula properly, and makes him 4 day old batter for food💀
You have it the wrong way around.
formula is already fortified with vitamins so if they have over 500ml formula in a 24hr period they don’t need a multi vit.
If they are breastfed they need a multivitamin from birth.

Reactions: 1
Multi vitamins are recommended for all children in the UK by the NHS.
---

You have it the wrong way around.
formula is already fortified with vitamins so if they have over 500ml formula in a 24hr period they don’t need a multi vit.
If they are breastfed they need a multivitamin from birth.
I don't think the comment you're responding to says that formula isn't fortified... just that Bryony wasn't giving Oryn formula properly. If he'd been having a good amount of it he wouldn't need a multivitamin anyway because as you say the formula itself is fortified.

Policies on what should be recommended to parents for their babies is area dependent and not a hard and fast rule.
At the Trust I work at, policy is that for newborn breastfed babies additional Vit D supplementation should be considered. If Baby's Mum is low in Iron then baby may also need an iron supplement. However in my Trust once baby is 6 months old then a multivitamin should be added but not before.

So interesting how advice differs place to place!

Reactions: 2
"Dark side of the Internet" I think she actually meant the side where she can't delete comments to suit her narrative.

Out of all the things she addresses, she decides to talk about people thinking she staged the pringles photo

Probably because that's the only thing out of all the stuff discussed on here that maybe isn't true, he potentially did get into the pringles on his own, but there's no defense for blatantly not wanting to spend time with her child. I don't actually think she did bond with him instantly once she had him - I get that her mental health has improved since pregnancy, but I think claiming that it all went away the moment her son was born and she has such a strong bond with him now is an exaggeration.

I also still think she'd have preferred to have a girl.
It's probably more because it really is small fry compared to accusations of serious child neglect and false benefit claims. She must still have some fans who are either not paying close enough attention or are giving her benefit of the doubt, and the ignorance of those people is what she's trying to protect.

If she comes out saying "I am definitely not neglecting my child and I can't believe you're accusing me of that", those people would be opened up to the idea that people are accusing her of it and might dig deeper or think about it.

It's probably more because it really is small fry compared to accusations of serious child neglect and false benefit claims. She must still have some fans who are either not paying close enough attention or are giving her benefit of the doubt, and the ignorance of those people is what she's trying to protect.

If she comes out saying "I am definitely not neglecting my child and I can't believe you're accusing me of that", those people would be opened up to the idea that people are accusing her of it and might dig deeper or think about it.
true. quite manipulative of her to think like that though.

I won't slate her for applying for this course (Even though its government funded, of course she won't dig into her pockets to pay 😂 )
If she likes data then good for her, she should go with it and focus on that instead of making money out of her son.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she'll go abroad for baby #2 so she can get the gender selection IVF? I fear if she has a girl they'll be the golden child and Oryn will be pushed aside.

• Sick
Ooh lovely, Monaco is a fave of the UC crowd!

Full of tax dodgers (within their own laws, but still) bleeping lol, old business mogul Bry has probablygone thinking she can learn some tips. Or probably teach them some, given that she knows everything about every subject, ever. You say a word, she's an expert on it.

Wonder if the child is with her.

Updated list for those who care, holidays taken since Ori was born. That we know of.

• a weekend away to a friends house
• Guernsey with her parents
• France with her parents
• Centre parcs with the mum pals
• Greece with the mum pals
• Norwegian fjord cruise with her parents
• Gran Canaria with her parents
• Monaco with Mother

Ooh lovely, Monaco is a fave of the UC crowd!

Full of tax dodgers (within their own laws, but still) bleeping lol, old business mogul Bry has probablygone thinking she can learn some tips. Or probably teach them some, given that she knows everything about every subject, ever. You say a word, she's an expert on it.

Wonder if the child is with her.

Updated list for those who care, holidays taken since Ori was born. That we know of.

• a weekend away to a friends house
• Guernsey with her parents
• France with her parents
• Centre parcs with the mum pals
• Greece with the mum pals
• Norwegian fjord cruise with her parents
• Gran Canaria with her parents
• Monaco with Mother
They always go to weird tax dodgy places like Gran Canaria, Monaco, Jersey. Something has always felt off to me about her mother.

• Haha