Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bryony's video on YouTube today: "Why I gave up fostering". (I haven't watched it and probably never will in the near future).
But the real reason is the four year old boy who knocked a picture of the wall in the flat/ apartment her parents bought for her, and Bryony couldn't handle it and had a meltdown so in response, viewers complained to social services and the child was removed from her.Am I right?

I also do not know how she was ever approved for fostering...

Reactions: 3
But the real reason is the four year old boy who knocked a picture of the wall in the flat/ apartment her parents bought for her, and Bryony couldn't handle it and had a meltdown so in response, viewers complained to social services and the child was removed from her.
I didn't remember anything about that, but I'd stopped following her by that time. All I remember is people saying that she was over sharing about her foster kids and was told by social services to stop as it could endanger the child but she continued to do so and wasn't allowed to foster anymore.

If anyone remembers the events I'd love to know what actually happened. Although obviously that's hard as we only hear Bryony's side of the story in which it's never her fault.

Reactions: 2
She’s done breastfeeding now apparently

And posted some pictures that are her favourite moments breastfeeding
I’m not really seeing anything special about most of these pictures that could make them a favourite moment???
They’re mostly just her stupid smug face 😂

• Sick

I’m not really seeing anything special about most of these pictures that could make them a favourite moment???
Why do people feel the need to do this ? Plain attention seeking. No one else is interested in your tits. She is under the impression people are ever so interested in the minutiae of her terribly mundane life.

Reactions: 5
Why do people feel the need to do this ? Plain attention seeking. No one else is interested in your tits. She is under the impression people are ever so interested in the minutiae of her terribly mundane life.
I just thought the pictures might seem more meaningful like first ever feed, last.. maybe some at special locations.. I’m not even sure 😂 they mostly just seem like random pictures?

Reactions: 1
She’s breastfeeding publicly a lot in those photos and I bet she secretly wanted people to come up to her and ask go put her tits away. Remember when she wore a headscarf and said something like “Nobody’s said anything but I have something witty if anyone does”. Definitely think she wanted some kind of drama about breastfeeding so she can preach about whatever.
Also agree they’re random photos, with her looking smug

Reactions: 4
She’s breastfeeding publicly a lot in those photos and I bet she secretly wanted people to come up to her and ask go put her tits away. Remember when she wore a headscarf and said something like “Nobody’s said anything but I have something witty if anyone does”. Definitely think she wanted some kind of drama about breastfeeding so she can preach about whatever.
Also agree they’re random photos, with her looking smug
I reckon she'd act fuming if anyone said anything but would secretly get a kick out of the attention and someone seeing her tits 😬

Reactions: 6

The one with her arm over her head 🤢

• Sick
Stomach bug on holiday, stomach bug the day she gets back, stomach bug again four days later...could this just be that when you live off pringles, takeaways and 5p noodles you might find you get the shits???

• Haha
Stomach bug on holiday, stomach bug the day she gets back, stomach bug again four days later...could this just be that when you live off pringles, takeaways and 5p noodles you might find you get the shits???
Don't forget the hot dog on the side of the noodles!

• Haha
Just watched her fostering video, sounds like she was expecting fostering to be an extended babysitting job (including being paid and having workers rights). Sounds like she was just annoyed that she wasn't getting her way like she's used to and didn't get perfect children just handed to her like she's had everything else handed to her, and didn't get praised for doing to bare minimum.

She really had (and still has) no real life experience and no experience of working within a system that's not all about her. I don't know what she thought she was signing up for, she didn't do enough research beforehand and didn't have the mental strength and emotional maturity to deal with bureaucracy and procedures. Perhaps fostering a cat would have been more up her alley.

The whole video is about how much of an inconvenience everything was to her. Having to regularly meet with social workers was an inconvenience, taking children to their contact was an inconvenience, having to take in a child with little notice was an inconvenience, not being able to make videos about the children was an inconvenience... No thought for the children that need a home, need their privacy protected, need social workers looking out for them.

And maybe I wasn't listening properly, but she was told that she needed to let social services know if she was planning on getting pregnant? Yet she went ahead and got IUI anyway, then tries to justify it by claiming that IUI isn't technically fertility treatment and it's no different to a couple having sex (it obviously is). I wouldn't be surprised if the 'meeting' she was supposed to have six weeks after Oryn was born was to terminate her as a foster carer and Bryony sensed that so handed in her resignation first so she didn't have to face rejection and could tell everyone that it was her decision.

Did anyone else think the way she talked about the "allegations" implied that she had some sort of allegations made against her? But of course it's the manipulative child's fault, not hers. She sounded like she wanted procedures in place to protect foster carers from accusations? Rather than realising that all allegations have to be taken seriously to protect vulnerable children.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe they ever allowed her to foster, she's a horrid incompetent human that shouldn't be unsupervised around children.

Reactions: 5
How is her "new style" of video any different to ANY OF HER OTHERS???! Is it because she's sat on the floor??? Genuine Q!

Reactions: 1
How is her "new style" of video any different to ANY OF HER OTHERS???! Is it because she's sat on the floor??? Genuine Q!
I thought that too 😂 "This video's going to be a bit different from the others" then rambles at the camera for half an hour and generalised her specific experiences as universal truth.

Most content creators at least wash their hair before sitting in front of a camera for 30 minutes 😳

Of course her identity hasn't changed, she doesn't have one, she jumps from one bandwagon to another and is completely self absorbed and neglectful as a part-time parent.

Does she even try these foods at home with him though? 😂 they all sound too messy for her to even let him try them !! 🥲

it’s sad that he’s being shipped off for all 3 meals :( but at least he’s getting a decent feed !!

Attachments