Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drop shipping pads was hardly business woman status.

"Made with love and science" is really common with IVF products, there are so many notebooks, socks, tshirts etc available already. She's never even done IVF, a nurse taking 5 minutes to put a catheter of sperm through her cervix isn't exactly a big deal or particularly sciencey, she's just jumping on the bandwagon trying to exploit another market that she isn't part of.

Announcing your sexuality through your child's clothing, when they have no idea and can't consent, is disturbing and disgusting. Not to mention attention seeking.

She has nothing to drive her now - how about not locking her child away in isolation for 18 hours a day and actually trying to be a decent parent? No, too much effort?

Reactions: 5
“The made with love… and science” one with sperm in a test tube is just weird. If someone made a baby grow for conventionally conceived children and put “made with love” on with a picture of sperm and an egg I’d be thinking “wtf”. I don’t see how that is any different. Once the baby is here do you really need to advertise on their clothing how they were conceived?
Bryony is basically a human guinea-pig herself, with the having had the IUI procedure...
and sadly Oryn is the 'product'/result" of the science experiment ..
Stupid Bryony thinks that men are not necessary/superfluous and that children don't need fathers. I was thinking was she influenced in developing this mindset from her mother, maybe something like her mother badmouthing her father? ( Again related to"her mother is the driving force theory".)
Re: "do you really need to advertise on their clothing how they were conceived?" Bryony would appear to think that having a baby without having had sexual intercourse, marriage and a man in her life is something to boast about because she is disgusted by sexual intercourse, marriage and men & because she thinks this makes her special or superior to other women who have had babies the normal, natural and traditional ways. That's the impression I get from her mindset anyway.
---
Bryony’s next big career step is in fashion design by the looks of it 🥲

As a dyslexic who left school at 14 she may have wanted to double check where capitalisation is and isn’t appropriate before getting these printed.

Her Lyme disease caffeine sensitivity has gone out the window since acquiring new mum friends it seems. All this coffee talk is so millennial and I’m not sure if she realises lmao.

Aside from being ugly designs with incorrect grammar, the ‘’my mum is ace’’ one is particularly insidious to me. It’s one thing to have a twee slogan about family structure on your kids clothes - she has one that says ‘’made with love and science’’ - but to announce your (lack of) sexual attraction through children’s wear is truly bizarre. Bad taste across the board.

View attachment 2943299View attachment 2943301View attachment 2943305
View attachment 2943298
Bryony's so-called "family structure' herself, the baby and her two elderly parents. Even just Bryony herself and the baby is not a family.
I barely consider Bryony herself "a mother" because of the mistreatment of the baby as many of you here have outlined. She is just the baby's biological mother... Again this is Bryony's mindset which is the considering of men and fathers to be not necessary..
---
Drop shipping pads was hardly business woman status.

"Made with love and science" is really common with IVF products, there are so many notebooks, socks, tshirts etc available already. She's never even done IVF, a nurse taking 5 minutes to put a catheter of sperm through her cervix isn't exactly a big deal or particularly sciencey, she's just jumping on the bandwagon trying to exploit another market that she isn't part of.

Announcing your sexuality through your child's clothing, when they have no idea and can't consent, is disturbing and disgusting. Not to mention attention seeking.

She has nothing to drive her now - how about not locking her child away in isolation for 18 hours a day and actually trying to be a decent parent? No, too much effort?
Oryn certainly didn't consent to be brought into existence, in particular infants cannot consent to have their needs for a proper father (with Oryn-no father present at all),a proper mother and other needs not provided.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's that self centered that even the clothes she dresses her son in are about her!

Reactions: 2
Do you think deep down she regrets having no qualifications or formal education? She'll never admit it, not even to herself but she must be realising how hard it is to find a job with no education or experience. If she doesn't realise it now she will Inna few years after she's had her second baby and is done 'coasting' and wants to get a "career".

She talked about getting a "career" in the future after she's done having kids as if it would be easy and a given. She'll be in her 30s with two kids and no work experience.
She is straight out lying(again) in her latest video, in that she is giving the false impression that she has had qualifications and worked. She has a particularly bad case of Dunning Kruger syndrome or being "a know it all" and somehow the people who commented under her YouTube video believe what she,s saying.
I surmise that her illnesses/"symptoms were psychosomatic (if the illnesses ever really existed at all) because she detested school and was incapable of making friends/didn't fit in,so she could have been working herself into becoming physically sick- in order to take days off school until she fell behind in lessons until eventually dropping out/ being taken out. I think I may have come across that people (especially those on the autistic spectrum) can do.

Reactions: 3
She is straight out lying(again) in her latest video, in that she is giving the false impression that she has had qualifications and worked. She has a particularly bad case of Dunning Kruger syndrome or being "a know it all" and somehow the people who commented under her YouTube video believe what she,s saying.
I surmise that her illnesses/"symptoms were psychosomatic (if the illnesses ever really existed at all) because she detested school and was incapable of making friends/didn't fit in,so she could have been psychologically working herself into becoming physically sick- in order to take days off school until she fell behind in lessons until eventually dropping out/ being taken out. I think I may have come across that people (especially those on the autistic spectrum) can do.
*I think that I may have come across that people (especially those on the autistic spectrum) can do this.

She's lying and trying to play the role of a previous career woman, it's awkward to watch. I think it's a mix of emulating things she's read about and seen online, and what she sees other mums discussing in her baby groups. It's very strange. In reality, she's developmentally arrested as a 15 year old making cringe videos for a couple of hours a week. I think she's trying to fit into the typical SMBC back-to-work demographic, but again, her reality is that she's on benefits sitting on her bum at home with no qualifications or life experience.

Autism causes burnout from masking and sensory distress, the impact on the nervous system can cause functional illness which has physical symptoms. That's different to someone hating school and pretending to be ill or feeling anxious to the point of school refusal. If she was experiencing autistic burnout she very likely wouldn't suddenly be coping with frequently travelling around the world to new places and meeting up with loads of acquaintances in busy places with babies.

I looked at the comments under one of her videos, people are very naive to believe what she tries to portray. It was mostly much older women her mum's age, oddly enough.

I'm glad she says there is no plan to start trying for baby number two in the near future. Oryn won't be content to stay in his cot all night and half the day soon and she'll be forced to actively parent him. Only then will she realise the full extent of the commitment she's taken on, and from everything we've seen she just isn't equipt for more kids.

She's following the 'desperate content creator' playbook line by line with those awful hoodies. A former 'CEO' would surely do enough market research to know that they're a dime a dozen and once her 4 paid subscribers have bought one from her the whole thing will fizzle out. As mentioned above the random capitalisations are painful too.

Does anyone else think she comes across as inconvenienced when Oryn reaches milestones 🤨
I was just about to post this. Why the eye roll emoji? You should be proud he’s developing, learning and growing into a healthy child!

I feel like Bryony wants to be the parent of a doll, not an actual living person who will have his own thoughts, opinions and personality.

Reactions: 7
She's rolling her eyes as the 2 hours a day she spent in the room with him she used the sofa as an emotional and physical barrier to allow her to hide online or watching her laptop, now he can actually access his mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
(I know I probably compare mine with Oryn so much, he’s only a month older) but If it was my kid that had just learned to climb the sofa I wouldn’t be rolling my eyes at the fact ! I would be proud of him?

Maybe mine doesn’t feel the need to climb up the sofas yet to come see me because I’m rarely sat on them when he’s awake 😂

Oryn probably just wanted the attention 😭
---
😬

She really leaves him unattended when he sofa is a dumping ground, laptop and cable right there???
AND leaving food accessible that he could choke on? 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
... and the first thing she did is take a photo to use it for content for strangers.

Wow Bryony … your baby is sitting on the sofa and eating tit food? Almost as if that’s the only behaviour you’ve ever modelled to him.

He’s looking very skinny in those pictures the poor thing. Probably hungry and all Bryony eats is processed carbs … more modelling there.

I was pleased to see she made him some lamb meatballs a little while ago. Aside from that we haven’t seen him eat a whole protein source even once. I suppose there was that omelette she took my advice on 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
(I know I probably compare mine with Oryn so much, he’s only a month older) but If it was my kid that had just learned to climb the sofa I wouldn’t be rolling my eyes at the fact ! I would be proud of him?

Maybe mine doesn’t feel the need to climb up the sofas yet to come see me because I’m rarely sat on them when he’s awake 😂

Oryn probably just wanted the attention 😭
---
😬

She really leaves him unattended when he sofa is a dumping ground, laptop and cable right there???
AND leaving food accessible that he could choke on? 😬
In a video the other day (possibly a reel? I can’t remember) she says she stands with her back to him cleaning the kitchen with headphones in while he’s eating which is so so risky

Aside from the choking risk, does anyone think that photo looks so posed? I know small children are masters of getting into whatever you don't want them to get into, but does a 15 month old have the dexterity to grab a can of Pringles, get the top off, extract 1 single Pringle from the can (note we don't see any crumbs or signs that he just tipped them out) and place the can in his lap just like an adult would? Because I'm an adult and I still can't extract just 1 Pringle from the can without tipping them out, and at the age of 15 months barely had the coordination to hold a telephone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why was he even on his own in the living room while she was in her room getting dressed? I get if the flat is small maybe with the doors open, but then surely she wouldn't be surprised he was climbing and getting into things, because she would hear it. I'm not a parent but wouldn't you just put your baby on the floor in your room with a toy for a few minutes while you get dressed so you can watch them at the same time?

You’re right it has to be posed, thinking about it I can’t get a single Pringle out either 🤣

She knows he can climb sofas and furniture though so why does she leave him unattended?

• Haha
She leaves him alone awake for such extended hours in his bedroom, from such a young age, that I think she's completely desensitized and doesn't have mothers instincts. She's not very aware or clever, and she highly prioritizes herself and her own wants over his needs, to the point it wouldn't even occur to her to keep him safe. I predict that his 7.30am-6pm nursery hours will spread to other days of the week. It's already very odd to be a full-time SAHM on benefits and put a child into long hours of childcare, she'll be less and less able to cope whilst working harder to pretend she can.

Pringles are annoying to open and to get out. It's posed.

• Sad
Properly having a giggle at the idea of her setting him up on the sofa to take this pic and who knows how many other posts lmao

She is so beyond silly

Reactions: 2