Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he couldnt have dairy so why is he eating those pringles? I can't have dairy because of an allergy and I would never eat those Pringles because they would make me so ill.
I def think she posed him in that photo

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh yes! Those would have my CMPA preschooler vomiting and in pain within 24 hours. Even more mind blowing that she just leaves them lying around without supervising him.

Reactions: 3
Do you think deep down she regrets having no qualifications or formal education? She'll never admit it, not even to herself but she must be realising how hard it is to find a job with no education or experience. If she doesn't realise it now she will Inna few years after she's had her second baby and is done 'coasting' and wants to get a "career".

She talked about getting a "career" in the future after she's done having kids as if it would be easy and a given. She'll be in her 30s with two kids and no work experience.
Yeah she's past the point where she could prove herself without qualifications, I think. Some people will call her pad business dropshipping (it wasn't, that's not just a term you can apply to businesses you don't like, it's a very specific form of direct selling), but she could have transitioned that experience into something and her lack of qualifications would have been made up for by experience.

She'll be lucky to get a job as a HCA, Cleaner, or a shop assistant, I think (not to downplay the hard work people in those roles do, just that they're badly paid and have a fairly low barrier to entry).

My daughter could have definitely done that at 15 months, little bugger could unfasten zips before she could even crawl. 🤣

• Heart
I have always had a theory she is deliberately underfeeding / malnourishing him just the right amount to get her dose of medical attention and so he is just about healthy, in order to keep him small and baby like. You can also see it in the way she reviles toddlerhood, the forward facing baby buggy instead of a stroller, the sleepsuits with poppers still, the way she hates when he learns any new skill. Just my opinion, obviously.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she's past the point where she could prove herself without qualifications, I think. Some people will call her pad business dropshipping (it wasn't, that's not just a term you can apply to businesses you don't like, it's a very specific form of direct selling), but she could have transitioned that experience into something and her lack of qualifications would have been made up for by experience.

She'll be lucky to get a job as a HCA, Cleaner, or a shop assistant, I think (not to downplay the hard work people in those roles do, just that they're badly paid and have a fairly low barrier to entry).
As someone who works in a shop I really don’t think she’s got enough stamina physically to keep up. Like many low paid jobs it can be hard work physically lots of heavy lifting, on your feet all day. I can’t even imagine how she’d cope! There’s definitely not time for a nap half an hour in 😬. She strikes me as someone who would be off sick all the time if employed. Absolutely no idea what she’s going to do long term!

Reactions: 6
She definitely wouldn't cut is as a HCA or cleaner either, I get the point about those jobs having a low barrier to entry but they're physically demanding and she's far too lazy. She'd be the one everyone else on the team resents because they all have to pick up her slack. Her best hope imo is one of her parents using their professional connections to get her a job.

Reactions: 4
(I know I probably compare mine with Oryn so much, he’s only a month older) but If it was my kid that had just learned to climb the sofa I wouldn’t be rolling my eyes at the fact ! I would be proud of him?

Maybe mine doesn’t feel the need to climb up the sofas yet to come see me because I’m rarely sat on them when he’s awake 😂

Oryn probably just wanted the attention 😭
---
😬

She really leaves him unattended when he sofa is a dumping ground, laptop and cable right there???
AND leaving food accessible that he could choke on? 😬
Soapy Jnr would have had that precariously balanced laptop straight down the back of the sofa, smashed down the radiator, wires ripped out. Not sat beautifully nibbling on a foraged bleeping pringle 😂

• Haha
Properly having a giggle at the idea of her setting him up on the sofa to take this pic and who knows how many other posts lmao

She is so beyond silly
He's just a doll in her attention seeking role play.

As someone who works in a shop I really don’t think she’s got enough stamina physically to keep up. Like many low paid jobs it can be hard work physically lots of heavy lifting, on your feet all day. I can’t even imagine how she’d cope! There’s definitely not time for a nap half an hour in 😬. She strikes me as someone who would be off sick all the time if employed. Absolutely no idea what she’s going to do long term!
Seconded, as a barmaid I can't see Bryony humping 25kg of cider box up and down the stairs, or flinging empty beer barrels up a hatch and then moving the 50-60kg of full barrel off the crash mat and into some semblance of a reasonable place. Even I can barely lift the full barrels. And we're not mentioning the customers, somehow I can't imagine Bryony able to deal with an irate woman shouting that we won't exchange her item she bought in 1957, has worn about 8 times and doesn't have a receipt for, or in my case the vast amounts of low-key racism, homophobia, misogyny etc that you hear on a regular basis.

The difference between Bryony and other people with limited experience or qualifications is that those other people typically need the money from low paid work. Bryony doesn’t and never will. She’s riding easy on UC and parental gifts, until she inevitably inherits their £1mill+ house and investment portfolios. I can’t over emphasise how little she actually needs money.

So instead she will do what’s she’s always done inventing jobs for herself no matter her actual merit… freelance social media manager, CEO of whatever random business her parents are willing to sink money into, self declared expert in women’s health, motivational speaker, foster care consultant. Her career is just about a sense status and ego protection. She admitted that much in her recent video.

Her ‘feeling stuck’ video was just an admission that she hasn’t invented a way to feel important enough since ending the business. I think partially she may have realised her limits too - she can’t just announce she’s a CEO again because the expectations are higher when you’re 26 vs 16. I think that’s why she way toying with actually taking some accredited training. Which I think is honestly a great idea if you’re reading this Bryony. But just be bleeping honest about your wealth.

• Heart
The difference between Bryony and other people with limited experience or qualifications is that those other people typically need the money from low paid work. Bryony doesn’t and never will. She’s riding easy on UC and parental gifts, until she inevitably inherits their £1mill+ house and investment portfolios. I can’t over emphasise how little she actually needs money.

So instead she will do what’s she’s always done inventing jobs for herself no matter her actual merit… freelance social media manager, CEO of whatever random business her parents are willing to sink money into, self declared expert in women’s health, motivational speaker, foster care consultant. Her career is just about a sense status and ego protection. She admitted that much in her recent video.

Her ‘feeling stuck’ video was just an admission that she hasn’t invented a way to feel important enough since ending the business. I think partially she may have realised her limits too - she can’t just announce she’s a CEO again because the expectations are higher when you’re 26 vs 16. I think that’s why she way toying with actually taking some accredited training. Which I think is honestly a great idea if you’re reading this Bryony. But just be bleeping honest about your wealth.
Wait till you watch today's video. She gets worse. Self care my ass. Not once was it anything to do with that baby it's all me me me with her

Her entire existence is self care 😂 That must be satire. It'd be funny if she didn't actually half a baby that's neglected.
---
Oh no, I'm watching, she's truly awful. Admits her baby has been ill with a fever or vomiting illness after every single session of his 8 weeks of nursery that he doesn't need, yet is going to put him in for an extra day. Not only that, but he dared to indirectly disturb her sleep by causing her to feel "on edge", and he's been whimpering all day due to feeling so poorly and the sound really passed her off. To recover from feeling so angry at his quiet suffering, she needed to treat herself to a new book and take it easy by having noodles and hot dogs for dinner again ☠

Don't worry guys, soon she'll be incredibly busy and things will be chaotic... doing up to 14 hours of self led study and online classes for 10 whole weeks 😅 The way she went on I thought she was announcing a full time job 🤣🤣🤣

She dismissed the OU for study but lied that it's all full time. There are short courses and part time degrees and it's almost fully asynchronous and totally flexible. She just isn't capable of making a sustained effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Shes never worked a day in her life and she never would. Jobs like HCA or cleaner are wayyy below her. Parents will bankroll her as she floats around with whatever hollow narcissistic new 'venture' she decides is the flavour of the month. She really is despicable to be claiming benefits.

she would not pass her probation period in retail!

"14 hours a week" had me absolutely rolling. Like, I get you have a baby, I know that is hard work! But girl you don't have a JOB or your kid 2/7 days a week. Some people juggle multiple kids & 40+ hour a week jobs and they'd have more of a right to whinge about it on YouTube.

"14 hours a week" had me absolutely rolling. Like, I get you have a baby, I know that is hard work! But girl you don't have a JOB or your kid 2/7 days a week. Some people juggle multiple kids & 40+ hour a week jobs and they'd have more of a right to whinge about it on YouTube.
2 hours a day is NOTHING when you consider she leaves Oryn alone in his dark room for over 12 hours a day and palms him off 2 days a week. She has spends less than 50% of her time with him, and she’s shown how little “work” she does on her “work days” when she takes naps half an hour in and spends them doing basic household chores instead, whilst leaving Oryn at nursery for as long as possible. If she actually does some work on her work days and sacrifices an hour of netflix in the evenings she has more than enough time.

Just to add, I can’t get over the nursery hours she makes Oryn do. I worked in a nursery and the only people who left their children there for the full hours were the people who HAD to because of work, those children were usually the only one in the room for the last hour or so. Most people would collect their children as early as they could (usually 4-5pm) because they WANTED to spend time with them. I do wonder if the staff know she’s home all day whilst being one of the first to drop off and last to pick up, and what they think. I feel so sorry for that little boy.

Reactions: 8
Thought it was very telling when she said oryn was ill and he didn’t want her to touch him 😳 never heard of a baby rejecting their mum before, he must have no bond with her whatsoever.

When my son was younger, I didn’t put him in nursery until he was 3 as I couldn’t bare to be apart from him!!

• Sad
This is all time she’s wishing and wasting away because he won’t be this little always
Though she probably doesn’t care

It’s really sad to see :(