Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she even try these foods at home with him though? 😂 they all sound too messy for her to even let him try them !! 🥲

it’s sad that he’s being shipped off for all 3 meals :( but at least he’s getting a decent feed !!
That’s because they interact with him. She just shoves days old food on a plate and leaves him to it.
---
Also, if she’s shipping him off for 3 meals a day, why can’t she make herself a decent meal? She’s not exactly a great role model is she, super noodles and a hotdog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She blurs his face for the moral highroad but moans and snarks through the details of his every meal time for content 😏 She's so odd to obsess over becoming a SMBC but then ship off said child for 10 hours a day and leave him alone in his room the rest of every waking and asleep moment. Let's not forget she can't even be bothered to interact with him long enough to bathe him. It's good that he's safe in nursery but it's still so terribly sad and concerning that she's a parent.

Reactions: 6
Her latest video... she's still not learned to wash her hair :sick: Lots of talk about feeling nauseous but still going on holiday... dare I watch the rest?!

Reactions: 1
Her latest video... she's still not learned to wash her hair :sick: Lots of talk about feeling nauseous but still going on holiday... dare I watch the rest?!
I should have turned off at ‘sleep deprived’ because she woke up at 5 🤦‍♀️
So to save you from it, a disaster holiday is when everyone has a day or two of feeling, but not getting, sick and a one year old who has one night of bad sleep. Holiday from hell right?
Also, she had diarrhoea when she got home. She was really keen to stress that it was diarrhoea, not vomiting.

She put this on the internet 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Also how she needs to change up her holidays as Oryn would like a creche or kids club to go to now he’s used to nursery 🙈. Yeah sure it’s for Oryn’s benefit.

Reactions: 5
So her one year old prefers anyone but her then, even strangers.

I clicked ahead to one bit and she said she felt guilty making her parents spend time with her child. Had to click out. She really doesn't like her own child. Parenting is such a burden to her.

• Sad
I'm not a parent so tell me if I am being an ignorant fool - I completely get that kids pick up bugs at nursery but is it normal for him to pick up a bug and get ill whenever he goes? Again maybe I'm ignorant and don't fully comprehend how difficult parenting is but I feel like if I loved someone I would not in any circumstances be choosing to send them somewhere where I know they are going to get sick? I'm not a baby but I know I hate being sick and feeling sick. I would be suffering enormously if I was sick EVERY week.
It just genuinely feels like she has no empathy whatsoever. How can you spend like 5 minutes talking about how ill you are and how horrible it was you were ill and then directly go into talking about how you have timed sending your baby to nursery two consecutive days a week because if he goes Monday he'll get ill and not be able to go Thursday???
Or is it different when babies are ill? I don't know I just can't help thinking it must be horrible to feel unwell and not being able to understand that you feel unwell or communicate that you felt unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Quite normal for them to get something every week their first year of nursery I’ve found with my two kids. Bryonys approach is not normal and it’s genuinely awful when they’re sick!

Reactions: 2
I'm not a parent so tell me if I am being an ignorant fool - I completely get that kids pick up bugs at nursery but is it normal for him to pick up a bug and get ill whenever he goes? Again maybe I'm ignorant and don't fully comprehend how difficult parenting is but I feel like if I loved someone I would not in any circumstances be choosing to send them somewhere where I know they are going to get sick? I'm not a baby but I know I hate being sick and feeling sick. I would be suffering enormously if I was sick EVERY week.
It just genuinely feels like she has no empathy whatsoever. How can you spend like 5 minutes talking about how ill you are and how horrible it was you were ill and then directly go into talking about how you have timed sending your baby to nursery two consecutive days a week because if he goes Monday he'll get ill and not be able to go Thursday???
Or is it different when babies are ill? I don't know I just can't help thinking it must be horrible to feel unwell and not being able to understand that you feel unwell or communicate that you felt unwell.
It is pretty common for babies/toddlers to keep picking up bugs when going to nursery yes.
Most parents have to go work a full time job again so don’t have a choice. :(

Reactions: 1
So her one year old prefers anyone but her then, even strangers.

I clicked ahead to one bit and she said she felt guilty making her parents spend time with her child. Had to click out. She really doesn't like her own child. Parenting is such a burden to her.
Does it not even occur to her that most grandparents, especially involved ones like her parents, ENJOY spending time with their grandchild? Surely it’s a given when going on holiday with grandparents that they will have them for a little bit at some point so that mum/parents can have a break.
I was raised by a single mum and used to love going on holiday with her and my grandparents.
We never went anywhere with a creche or kids club because I was fortunate enough the adults in my life actually wanted to spend time with me.

Reactions: 4
I thought the same thing!! I do have to wonder if she's exaggerating a bit. I always get the feeling that she's obsessed with sickness/illness etc. It's like that video about her holiday. I mean obviously I don't know but if I felt nauseous for one morning I wouldn't immediately jump to "I have a stomach bug" (which is what said on her instagram stories!) Then she had the shits when she got home and was like "it was food poisoning, it was so bad I had to ignore my baby and lie on the cold floor" when I feel like it's really likely that her poor diet could have just caused this?! I just feel like every single video has something about some sort of illness of some sort and I wonder if it's just either for attention, or to give her an excuse for not clean her ant infested flat...
---
Also. If she is reading this, I'd like to say "food poisoning is contagious!!!!!!!"

Reactions: 3
Another 27 minute monologue about the most banal details of her week. Nobody else can make International travel to glamorous destinations sound as dull and disgusting as she can. On some of my worst holidays I've broken up with partners, dropped phones in pools, spoken to police in GCSE French trying to find stolen belongings... having a sore tummy is so far from a disaster I can't even cope with her lol.

Summary for anyone who cba to watch...
Domperidone, noodles and Pringles, napping in the day, a little bit nauseous from sleep deprivation, oh shoot I haven't got a pump and the baby is crying on the floor of the plane, he slept relatively well, chilled day at the hotel, anxious episode, we shouldn't have come on holiday, the hotel room layout was different to what I expected, wrong type of glass, we didn't walk much in Monaco because the hills were too tiring, local pharmacy, nausea, kinesiology tape (?), baby in bed by 6pm, he didn't have a rash, I got 3 hours sleep, no I mean 4.5 with a nap, or 4.25 probably, cloudy weather, packing up the car, another pot noodle, dishwasher had run before the holiday, tummy feeling a tiny bit sore, had to lie down and cool off, Oryn crying on the floor again, lie down again, tit holiday, the worst time ever, we shouldn't have gone.

Reactions: 8
I don't watch many of her videos anymore but I'm interested in holiday videos, even holiday disaster videos. She went to Monaco and she's just bleeping bitching the whole time. She's never going to be happy with anything.

Reactions: 3
Why would one fly to Monaco to eat supernoodles in a dark hotel room? I do not understand.

She seems gleeful at the thought of dumping him in a kids club on the next holiday. I understand wanting a break, but why is the only part of the holiday she sounds enthusiastic about the bit where O napped next to the pool? What about quality time with him?

Maybe her aging parents would prefer not to restrict their future holidays to family friendly destinations, but we all know they will bend over backwards to accomodate her and her preferences.

• Haha
I've said this before, but if she wants YouTube to be her main job then she needs to put more effort in.

She just went to Monaco! Why didn't she vlog it and make content while she was there? She could have done a simple 'travel vlog'
or she could have actually filmed what it was like taking a toddler abroad, instead of just talking about it in her living room when she got home.

Except she likely can't do either of those things... She didn't do anything exciting, just sat in her hotel room, and she doesn't actually parent her child, just palms him off to her parents.

If she cares so much about protecting her child’s safety and right to privacy on the internet long term, why is her entire internet presence dedicated to documenting his every move?

After watching her insta story I now know the exact times in the night he woke up last night, what he was wearing and when she changed him. Even sharing the exact times and days he is at her parents’ house, of which the address is public information, and announcing that his bedroom window was open during the night. From her last video I know that she cannot hear him cry at her parents. I’m making it sound creepy but collating it like this, because it IS creepy that anyone could access this info. Bryony I know you’re reading here so please please please be careful. Nobody, and I mean nobody at all, needs to know this information. You are an unbelievably selfish and stupid person to take risks like this for your own parasocial and financial gain.

I find it thoroughly pointless to blur his face for safety and privacy while she continues to exploit and put him at risk anyway. She is not even fully censoring him most of the time. Eyes and nose aren’t the only identifying features.

ps Bryony we can all clearly see your child’s hair is now blond. Almost as if genetics are unbelievably complex and a baby is a product of 2 full human gametes - proof is in the pudding that you can’t just self replicate using a donor with brown hair lol.

Also in the insta video, he slept terribly, then she goes on to say he woke at 4.30 because he was cold. One wake up is a terrible night?! Catch a grip of yourself Bryony

I've said this before, but if she wants YouTube to be her main job then she needs to put more effort in.

She just went to Monaco! Why didn't she vlog it and make content while she was there? She could have done a simple 'travel vlog'
or she could have actually filmed what it was like taking a toddler abroad, instead of just talking about it in her living room when she got home.

Except she likely can't do either of those things... She didn't do anything exciting, just sat in her hotel room, and she doesn't actually parent her child, just palms him off to her parents.
Becuase she is lazy. She cba to vlog and edit and put together a proper video so she just sits down and moans. She thinks we want these sit down conversation videos but we don't - she can't even be bothered to make herself look nice or wash her hair for them. Her vlogs have always been more interesting, where she actually goes out and does stuff, but they're few and far between.

If she cares so much about protecting her child’s safety and right to privacy on the internet long term, why is her entire internet presence dedicated to documenting his every move?

After watching her insta story I now know the exact times in the night he woke up last night, what he was wearing and when she changed him. Even sharing the exact times and days he is at her parents’ house, of which the address is public information, and announcing that his bedroom window was open during the night. From her last video I know that she cannot hear him cry at her parents. I’m making it sound creepy but collating it like this, because it IS creepy that anyone could access this info. Bryony I know you’re reading here so please please please be careful. Nobody, and I mean nobody at all, needs to know this information. You are an unbelievably selfish and stupid person to take risks like this for your own parasocial and financial gain.
You said it perfectly. So many influencers think not showing the face is enough - but you're sharing every single detail of his life? How is that privacy?

She got artificially pregnant because she wanted content. Money. Her parents are getting old and she wanted them to see her have a baby (and to get childcare from them while she can). She got pregnant because she has no idea how to make female friendships other than through the mat leave mummy bubble. She wanted medical attention, to buy all the baby stuff, to be admired, envied, to have a purpose because she has absolutely no work experience, no qualifications, no formal education. It's so blaringly obvious! She also didn't want a child who will grow up into an adult, who will probably resent her, drift away from her, realise how bloody weird she is.

• Heart
She calls this her job, puts her child in nursery for 2 (long) days a week and claims universal credit to post mundane crap like this and a video of her moaning about her holiday, of which i’m sure there will be more this year. I’d love to be going to Monaco, or away anywhere this year, but I don’t have the spare cash for it. And I work, actually work, full time. She needs to get a real job.

Attachments

• Haha