Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of all the things she addresses, she decides to talk about people thinking she staged the pringles photo

Probably because that's the only thing out of all the stuff discussed on here that maybe isn't true, he potentially did get into the pringles on his own, but there's no defense for blatantly not wanting to spend time with her child. I don't actually think she did bond with him instantly once she had him - I get that her mental health has improved since pregnancy, but I think claiming that it all went away the moment her son was born and she has such a strong bond with him now is an exaggeration.

I also still think she'd have preferred to have a girl.
I think she would be like the way that she has been anyway whether the child was a girl or a boy because of doing sperm donation. She must know/its apparent that deep down that what she did is abnormal. I remember one of the videos she uploaded while she was pregnant where she discussed her "decision" where she mentioned that at night she was thinking to herself and I quote "are you sure?"about getting pregnant via sperm donation.
I do accept that the fact that Oryn is a boy is definitely also a big part of why she has been behaving the way that she has towards Oryn.
---
I wonder if she'll go abroad for baby #2 so she can get the gender selection IVF? I fear if she has a girl they'll be the golden child and Oryn will be pushed aside.
How is she being allowed to obtain sperm donation when couples who would make good adoptive parents have to jump through hoops to adopt children??
---
It's probably more because it really is small fry compared to accusations of serious child neglect and false benefit claims. She must still have some fans who are either not paying close enough attention or are giving her benefit of the doubt, and the ignorance of those people is what she's trying to protect.

If she comes out saying "I am definitely not neglecting my child and I can't believe you're accusing me of that", those people would be opened up to the idea that people are accusing her of it and might dig deeper or think about it.
The fans or people giving comments of praise are definitely not paying close attention because they would need to watch Bryony's videos from the time she was fifteen and analyse them carefully as everyone here has done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hi briony 👋 do you remember center parks, that was the worst holiday ever and you nearly came home, left early etc etc as you both slept so badly and neither of you could cope? Even calpol couldnt fix the horror!! I can only Imagine the trauma 🙄 but I do feel there's a pattern here, with the child being typical in their distaste for a change In routine, sleep zone, meal times etc etc I could go on yawn yawn. Maybe the holiday effect is just something you both have to deal with? Or rather I should say YOU have to deal with, as ori obviously has no choice in the matter and you continue the weird woe is me sleep deprived cycle when travelling. Just a thought, ahem.

Reactions: 8
Why is she giving calpol to him for no reason at all as well ?

I hope it’s the 14month sleep regression 🤭

Hi briony 👋 do you remember center parks, that was the worst holiday ever and you nearly came home, left early etc etc as you both slept so badly and neither of you could cope? Even calpol couldnt fix the horror!! I can only Imagine the trauma 🙄 but I do feel there's a pattern here, with the child being typical in their distaste for a change In routine, sleep zone, meal times etc etc I could go on yawn yawn. Maybe the holiday effect is just something you both have to deal with? Or rather I should say YOU have to deal with, as ori obviously has no choice in the matter and you continue the weird woe is me sleep deprived cycle when travelling. Just a thought, ahem.
This and she said everybody else in the family had a horrible stomach virus. Didn’t occur to her that Oryn might have also been fighting that off quietly. Would also explain why he wasn’t nursing. Could she really not have pierced that together before complaining about him on Instagram? The poor kid.

I know for most parents it’s probably short-hand to just say ‘bad’ when they mean interrupted sleep or whatever else contextually - but I think Bryony believes Oryn to be literally and deliberately bad when he doesn’t sleep well, or eat well, or sit still. She talks about him with so much scorn. There’s never sympathy / concern / playfulness / joy or any other complex emotion a mother might have about her baby.
---
They always go to weird tax dodgy places like Gran Canaria, Monaco, Jersey. Something has always felt off to me about her mother.

lmao that’s so true, I always thought there was something consistently off about their choices… Dubai, Guernsey, Malta … I don’t know enough about tax havens to know what a pension investment professional would be casually visiting them for but it’s sketchy for sure hahaha

Her mum is very scary to me. She’s got a few books published, only available on Amazon from what I can remember, and when I tried to dig in the past they lead to a loop of seemingly dead websites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Genuinely never known of anyone on universal credit having so many holidays. The way she talks about them so casually makes it clear she thinks it's normal to go away so often and has no scruples about doing so whilst being on benefits.

Reactions: 6
Or someone so chronically ill they can only work a few hours a week, yet travel so frequently.

She made a video saying a toddler bath is great because she doesn't need to waste time bathing him. A time when parents normally bond, connect and play with their children whilst nurturing them and providing care. Not Bryony, she's bragging the tub takes only a few minutes to get it filled and wash him so she can quickly ignore him again.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Or someone so chronically ill they can only work a few hours a week, yet travel so frequently.

She made a video saying a toddler bath is great because she doesn't need to waste time bathing him. A time when parents normally bond, connect and play with their children whilst nurturing them and providing care. Not Bryony, she's bragging the tub takes only a few minutes to get it filled and wash him so she can quickly ignore him again.
I’m surprised she even baths him and doesn’t just leave it to when her parents look after him 🥲🙃

Reactions: 3
Tbf it does sound like a rare occurance, just like his bibs that she leaves to get 'extremely disgusting' before washing them 🤢

The way she talks like that in the same conversation (to herself) about having another child, and edits it, and sees nothing wrong with it is so concerning.

That’s gross about the bibs 🤢
I wonder if she doesn’t like bibado because they didn’t gift her anything 😂

I noticed she said she doesn’t like to give messy food but then quickly said Oryn likes the foods she gives him better 🙃

Reactions: 2
Yet every video and post was her complaining that he doesn't eat her food since she started making it, and that he only eats in nursery. Her videos were of her spoon feeding for months too. She has an intensely selective memory. Or rather, lies continuously for whatever narrative she's making up at that moment.

Genuinely never known of anyone on universal credit having so many holidays. The way she talks about them so casually makes it clear she thinks it's normal to go away so often and has no scruples about doing so whilst being on benefits.
Yeah because her parents pay for it. You just KNOW they have thousands in the bank for her and a nest egg, a trust fund, and she's not declaring it to UC so she can present on paper as a young unsupported single parent. She is literally the reason why UC actually does need to be tightened because too many people are bleeping around with it. I don't remember this many middle class people being on UC and not working 20/30 yrs ago.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t missed Bibado bibs because he doesn’t eat anything messy. Not understanding the “hype” around these type of coveralls is because as she said herself she only feeds him dry finger foods. If he was self feeding spaghetti bolognese she’d soon be putting in an order 😂

Reactions: 2
Nice of her to send Oryn to nursery to spread the stomach bug in their household, after she complained he always comes home ill from nursery 😬

She said that her and her mother had a stomach bug when they got on the plane to wherever they've just been, and then her Dad got it and now she's home she's ill with a stomach bug AGAIN?! I mean, firstly, how does that even happen and secondly what is wrong with people?! If you've got a stomach bug, stay away from people for 48 hours after symptoms end. It's not that hard. Surely someone with a chronic illness would understand the reasons why you need to do this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said that her and her mother had a stomach bug when they got on the plane to wherever they've just been, and then her Dad got it and now she's home she's ill with a stomach bug AGAIN?! I mean, firstly, how does that even happen and secondly what is wrong with people?! If you've got a stomach bug, stay away from people for 48 hours after symptoms end. It's not that hard. Surely someone with a chronic illness would understand the reasons why you need to do this!!
She’s soft launching IBS so she can get PIP/more benefit payments :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3