Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I found this baffling. But she has a long standing anti-school stance - not enough to homeschool her own children but enough to be preparing years in advance for the absolute hell she plans on putting future teachers through lol.

And bonus for her she gets to talk in her favourite mode, as an authority on things ‘’here in the U.K…’’ ‘’for those of you not in the U.K.’’. I’ll never forget the smugness and glee a few years ago when she explained beans on toast for her horribly uncultured international audience. And her insistence that ‘’solo mum vs single mum’’ is a uniquely British distinction.

Reactions: 5
I’d say she does have some sort of learning disability. Maybe a mild one that was overlooked when she was in school.
Her main problem is that she has way too much time on her hands and has done for at least the last ten years. No one should have the time to be worried about doing homework with a child that doesn’t even know what school is yet. It’s years away. He might love it or hate it. You don’t know.

I think the chronic illness stuff is just a cover for the fact she has never been busy in her life and has decided that she never will be. She’s not the sort of person who pushes herself out of her comfort zone in any way.

Reactions: 8
The primary school might not even do homework. Mine didn't and we were encouraged to read instead. She just wants to make a fuss of things and have attention.

Reactions: 6
Just realised she had headphones in on the walk to nursery aswell :( The baby stage is allegedly her favourite but she seems to want to spend as little time interacting with her own as possible.

• Sad
Just realised she had headphones in on the walk to nursery aswell :( The baby stage is allegedly her favourite but she seems to want to spend as little time interacting with her own as possible.
He's one and already a toddler, according to her... I wonder if she is already classifying him as a toddler to explain to herself why she isn't enjoying him as much anymore or why he is "difficult" (although he seems like a very well behaved baby who does not make a lot of fuss...).

Reactions: 3
I call my 14m old both a baby and toddler. But to me he was still 100% baby until he started walking a couple of months ago 😅

I have a single headphone in during walks with mine but hes faced outwards on the pram for so many many months now so it’s not like I can interact with him that much while we’re walking anyway 😂

I found it odd that she has him forward facing in the pram. You’d think she would have in outwards so she didn’t even have to see him!

Reactions: 2
She’s going to be an nightmare for poor Oryn’s teacher, I wonder how many school traditions and activities he’ll miss out on because she can’t be bothered.

Another youtuber I follow (who is a single mum by bryony’s definition, with a history of DV) has started also calling herself a solo mum interchangeably which made me laugh. What’s Bryony going to do when they both become common terms for all single parents and she can’t smugly separate herself as “better”.

What are the people who were single due to DV and then became solo by choice with subsequent children supposed to call themselves? Are they allowed to be in the superior camp with Bree, or are they lowly trash and much below her?
What about those who have their children alone for the afternoon and say they're parenting solo, or those with husbands who work away for weeks or months at a time and explain they're solo parenting? Poor smug Bryony is going to get all in a tizzy wizz as no one will realize just how unique and special she is :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I want a job where I start work by wrapping myself in a blanket, turn my computer on and then make a business discission to go to bed for an hour nap! WTF I hope her client sees the vlog and takes her business elsewhere as a result!

Don't forget she went to one of the most exclusive private girls schools in the country and left when "she was bullied"...

• Haha
Why does she explain things in her videos like everyone has half a brain cell/ She’s the most intelligent mother of them all??? Her spinach pancakes video, telling us how to cut pancakes up for babies and toddlers ??? Babes I think we all know how to cut pancakes 🤣 Just find it very patronising really

• Haha
Could it be that she actually had to consciously learn how to do these really simple things herself, and doesn't have a grasp on what typical adults can do?

Or, she enjoys being a condescending !@#$ and takes any opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is just a specific critique but I’m baffled by how much bread her child eats. It’s always white flour pancakes or bread or wraps. Calling those crappy pancakes ‘’iron rich’’ when her recipe calls for literally 1 handful of spinach (for ‘a weeks worth’ of pancakes) is absurd.

Especially given her son has been medically malnourished, it’s insane that she completely excludes most healthy fats and high quality proteins from his diet. Surely it’s faster and healthier to just blend an egg with spinach and make him a little omelette. And she wouldn’t be storing raw batter in the fridge for a week like some commenter called her out on 🫣🤣

• Wow
Could it be that she actually had to consciously learn how to do these really simple things herself, and doesn't have a grasp on what typical adults can do?

Or, she enjoys being a condescending !@#$ and takes any opportunity.
I think she just learns something insanely basic and thinks nobody else knew it either, so then tells everyone about it/ how to do it.

Don't forget she went to one of the most exclusive private girls schools in the country
And yet she still says things like '9am in the morning' and '5pm in the afternoon'. Very jarring, of course 9am is in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is just a specific critique but I’m baffled by how much bread her child eats. It’s always white flour pancakes or bread or wraps. Calling those crappy pancakes ‘’iron rich’’ when her recipe calls for literally 1 handful of spinach (for ‘a weeks worth’ of pancakes) is absurd.

Especially given her son has been medically malnourished, it’s insane that she completely excludes most healthy fats and high quality proteins from his diet. Surely it’s faster and healthier to just blend an egg with spinach and make him a little omelette. And she wouldn’t be storing raw batter in the fridge for a week like some commenter called her out on 🫣🤣
I mean. Could be worse. She could be doing "the baby eats what I eat" and giving him a pot noodle and a three day old takeaway.

• Haha
I mean. Could be worse. She could be doing "the baby eats what I eat" and giving him a pot noodle and a three day old takeaway.
I often think that watching her videos. Her diet is terrible. She's seems to eat a lot, and not very healthily, and does no exercise. If that's what she wants to do that's fine, but for someone who in the past seemed to take great pride in how 'tiny' she was I think she's in for a shock once she's in her 30s and it starts catching up with her.

I often think that watching her videos. Her diet is terrible. She's seems to eat a lot, and not very healthily, and does no exercise. If that's what she wants to do that's fine, but for someone who in the past seemed to take great pride in how 'tiny' she was I think she's in for a shock once she's in her 30s and it starts catching up with her.
She seems (or used to?) to eat very little or no red meat, hence why she looks anaemic pale, doesn't she? Also I wonder does she have a psychological aversion to certain foods, perhaps an autistic spectrum trait?
I seem to remember one video I watched (and this is my personal observation), all of the foods were nearly all the same colour.
I see now from your comment that she appears to be overeating junk food.

Reactions: 1
I mean it could be endlessly worse yeah - but thats Bryony’s justification too. Like on her insta when she used horrific descriptions of child neglect she knew of through fostering to make herself feel better in giving O processed snacks saying ‘’well, it could be worse’’. That shouldn’t be the baseline of good parenting from an ‘influencer’ 🫣

I think I’m just surprised somebody with endless time and money, an health obsession, middle class sensibilities and an underweight baby wouldn’t prioritise nutrient dense food.