Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she explain things in her videos like everyone has half a brain cell/ She’s the most intelligent mother of them all??? Her spinach pancakes video, telling us how to cut pancakes up for babies and toddlers ??? Babes I think we all know how to cut pancakes 🤣 Just find it very patronising really
especially when she’s repeatedly shown plates with food cut incorrectly for babies and choking sausages are the main one.

This one … she doesn’t have enough time in her only working 2 days or in the 6 hours each evening after putting Oryn to bed 😭
life is just so hard for you bryony

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The primary school might not even do homework. Mine didn't and we were encouraged to read instead. She just wants to make a fuss of things and have attention.
We got 10 spelling words a week and we were supposed to put some reading in our reading log (and that was only from the age of 7), with a couple larger projects in years 5 and 6. Can't remember any homework aside from that. It's what, an hour a week, maybe? Are other primary schools actually doing more than that? Must be a post 2010 thing, can't imagine why education changed for the worse at that point...

Glad she's staying in her lane for once? I have known 2 people to be definitely circimcised, both having had it done in their early-mid teens. No idea why. Their mum (brothers) just asked them each as they reached a certain age if they wanted it done and they both said yes. I've known a few Jewish men now too, but couldn't say for certain as I have not seen their penises or had assurances from people who had.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

Reactions: 1
She dropped cloth nappies because they were am inconvenience to her, ie she was too lazy to wash them. After being so sanctimonious about using and promoting them when she was a teenager who didn't have her own kids to look after.

She literally was planning to have a child since she was a teenager, telling whoever would listen how she would raise them and what kind of parent she'd be. Turns out, she was wrong, and as soon as her idealised version of herself becomes too difficult she comes up with an excuse.

Of course people can change their minds, but she can't admit that she didn't have it all figured out when she was fifteen. And she hasn't learnt, she's still authoritatively telling her followers how to raise older children despite having limited knowledge or experience parenting a child past the age of fifteen months.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the reel she’s posted about being scared of her parents passing? Now I do think this is normal and it’s certainly something I dread too, but I can’t help but think that the way she feels is particularly intense because of how reliant she is on her parents. She has very little life & support network away from them

Reactions: 5
I found it odd that she has him forward facing in the pram. You’d think she would have in outwards so she didn’t even have to see him!
This surprises me too. I think it's because parent facing makes him look more like a baby. God forbid he face the world and be an actual person rather than just her dolly.

Why does she have to wag her finger at viewers all the time? her need to be condescending and patronizing even comes out in her mannerisms. A lot of what she says comes with a finger wag and pointing at us. Then there's the constant "grotty" eye and nose rubbing and pretending to tuck her greasy hair behind her ear (without actually doing it) 🤢

She doesn't grasp any of the critique on here and responds to it all on her videos with no justification. "Designing" that 5 foot square area to keep a baby trapped all day, unsupervised and not, is actually not OK. Particularly when combined with 15 hours straight time alone in the dark each day, and the rest of the naps. Now she's going out of her way to pretend she engages with him in the little spot on the floor. Maybe next she'll take him for a walk, to the park, to visit something interesting. Mummy will probably have to go along and help though.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to wag her finger at viewers all the time? her need to be condescending and patronizing even comes out in her mannerisms. A lot of what she says comes with a finger wag and pointing at us. Then there's the constant "grotty" eye and nose rubbing and pretending to tuck her greasy hair behind her ear (without actually doing it) 🤢

She doesn't grasp any of the critique on here and responds to it all on her videos with no justification. "Designing" that 5 foot square area to keep a baby trapped all day, unsupervised and not, is actually not OK. Particularly when combined with 15 hours straight time alone in the dark each day, and the rest of the naps. Now she's going out of her way to pretend she engages with him in the little spot on the floor. Maybe next she'll take him for a walk, to the park, to visit something interesting. Mummy will probably have to go along and help though.
Made me laugh that he needed to go down for an early nap and would probably need another one or should that be I will make sure that he doesn't go to bed for my parents early because then I will have to get up with him instead of ignoring him like I normally do

Especially given her son has been medically malnourished, it’s insane that she completely excludes most healthy fats and high quality proteins from his diet. Surely it’s faster and healthier to just blend an egg with spinach and make him a little omelette. And she wouldn’t be storing raw batter in the fridge for a week like some commenter called her out on 🫣🤣
Lo and behold the batter was off and she made the poor boy an omelette in the recent vid 🥲

Bryony since you’re reading here - I sincerely think taking a nutrition course could be of interest for you. You have the time and money, you could use what you learn for content, and you’d both do well health wise. I’d especially recommend looking into baby gut health and cmpa.

The thing is if she wanted him to gain weight she would be adding fats to his food, giving him much more calorie dense food than he is having and giving him more snacks, more high calorie formula, but she doesn't, this is really questionable no?

Reactions: 5
The thing is if she wanted him to gain weight she would be adding fats to his food, giving him much more calorie dense food than he is having and giving him more snacks, more high calorie formula, but she doesn't, this is really questionable no?
What's especially questionable is the second bit where she says she's been cleared to try the milk ladder, so all the time she was trying the milk ladder because she wanted to eat ice cream she was doing so against medical advice.

Yeah that’s just what I mean - there’s obviously no problem with babies eating bread - but if my child was so seriously malnourished as a 5 month old he’d be on diet of eggs, avocado and bloody beef tallow.

She is either completely clueless or genuinely malicious, it’s always hard to tell with her.

What's especially questionable is the second bit where she says she's been cleared to try the milk ladder, so all the time she was trying the milk ladder because she wanted to eat ice cream she was doing so against medical advice.
In all fairness *she* has been doing the milk ladder and Oryn hasn’t reacted to the dairy allergen in her breastmilk, so now she’s starting it for *his* solid food diet - that’s my understanding anyway. But the milk ladder is a fairly slapstick approach to managing cmpa from my understanding from friends doing it - she’d be better off addressing gut health issues that are usually underlying (look into it Bryony).

In all fairness *she* has been doing the milk ladder and Oryn hasn’t reacted to the dairy allergen in her breastmilk, so now she’s starting it for *his* solid food diet - that’s my understanding anyway. But the milk ladder is a fairly slapstick approach to managing cmpa from my understanding from friends doing it - she’d be better off addressing gut health issues that are usually underlying (look into it Bryony).
Ah, yes I take your point.

I'm sorry, how is her 'sickness survival guide' any different from her normal parenting?

She just said in her latest video 'I always love when I do these Hello Fresh collaborations because then I get a week of not having to think about what to cook'

Like is she admitting she doesn't even use it unless she's sponsored? Aren't you meant to pretend you use it all the time as an influencer and you're not just doing it for the money?

She just said in her latest video 'I always love when I do these Hello Fresh collaborations because then I get a week of not having to think about what to cook'

Like is she admitting she doesn't even use it unless she's sponsored? Aren't you meant to pretend you use it all the time as an influencer and you're not just doing it for the money?
She doesn't have to think what flavour noodles with a side of a random hot dog to have she means

• Haha

She always says the quiet part out loud 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I know it’s not new but I’m shocked at how greasy her hair is in the latest video. I can’t imagine going out to see friends/visit parents and filming a video thousands of people will see like that. It’s not like she doesn’t have the time, she’s only with Oryn 50% of the day or less.

Reactions: 6