Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes such little sense doesn’t it 😂

plus seeing what she shows, like leaving Oryn in the next room filming while she’s getting ready, headphones in at the sink, etc, she’d probably shower while he’s left unattended anyway

Reactions: 2
Despite all her social media wailing about different issues, she still seems to be unaware of social norms. The thumbnail she chose was enough to put me off watching. Going by the views it seems like many others didn't bother either.

Reactions: 1
Her recent intrusive thoughts video gives her away once again.

She explicitly states that she wore headphones to completely drown out the sound of him crying as a very small baby to ‘’calm her nervous system’’.

Yet the very same headphones she still wears while he is unattended in another room apparently don’t block sound well and she can still hear him. Which one is it Bryony? I think it’s likely she got into the habit of ‘’calming her nervous system’’ by blocking out his cries for attention and still regularly does it, as we see on camera. This isn’t a temporary measure to keep him safe, this is neglect Bryony.

Reactions: 10
She explicitly states that she wore headphones to completely drown out the sound of him crying as a very small baby to ‘’calm her nervous system’’.

Yet the very same headphones she still wears while he is unattended in another room apparently don’t block sound well and she can still hear him. Which one is it Bryony? I think it’s likely she got into the habit of ‘’calming her nervous system’’ by blocking out his cries for attention and still regularly does it, as we see on camera. This isn’t a temporary measure to keep him safe, this is neglect Bryony.
what a complete and utter witch!

Reactions: 5
Yup it's not challenging when you're a heartless B who uses childcare 2 long days a week and you isolate your baby for 15 hours every day PLUS naps, and leaving the room as often as possible whilst he's barricaded into a very small space with the TV. Someone who wakes in the night to feed their child finds it challenging, not someone who ignores cries till Failure to Thrive. Not only that but she's exploited the whole situation for friends, an identity and money. Only someone with morales and a conscience would realise how catastrophically wrong they've got it all and find that challenging.

Reactions: 6
Yup it's not challenging when you're a heartless B who uses childcare 2 long days a week and you isolate your baby for 15 hours every day PLUS naps, and leaving the room as often as possible whilst he's barricaded into a very small space with the TV. Someone who wakes in the night to feed their child finds it challenging, not someone who ignores cries till Failure to Thrive. Not only that but she's exploited the whole situation for friends, an identity and money. Only someone with morales and a conscience would realise how catastrophically wrong they've got it all and find that challenging.
exactly... maybe he was hungry when he was waking in the night? why on earth didn't she switch him onto formula when his weight really stalled? just because she wants the clout, dependence and identity of being a breastfeeding mum? its the most touch she's ever got. there's something so insidious about her

Reactions: 3
I think she likes being an object of pity, hence why she deliberately became a single unmarried mother.(With having no regard or concern for the person who has to exist for approximately 85 years because of her whim -Oryn). Also she is terrified/horrified of/ disgusted by sexuality, marriage and men, which is why she decided on sperm donation and claimed to be asexual and also pretends that Oryn"does not have a father" -ignoring biological facts. Also people with chronic illnesses often do not have sexual drive due to their illnesses which probably could be described as asexual ,as you know she claimed many illnesses and more painful periods than other girls and women - which again was due to wanting to be an object of pity.

I know it’s not new but I’m shocked at how greasy her hair is in the latest video. I can’t imagine going out to see friends/visit parents and filming a video thousands of people will see like that. It’s not like she doesn’t have the time, she’s only with Oryn 50% of the day or less.
If I had never come across her on YouTube and (hypothetically) had seen her out in public in person, I would never assume she was from a middle class background because of her greasy tightly tied back hair (and because of the dungarees too!!) . I would assume (because of her greasy hair and general appearance) with the baby in the buggy that she is a young single unmarried mother from a socio economically deprived working class background (who conceived the child the natural way), which is maybe ironic considering that many people here feel that she has implied that she feels superior to working class single mothers.

Noticed lately she's been using her health as a reason for wanting to work part time. Pip claim pending maybe?
Also, I think she's going to find parenting a whole lot harder once Oryn can't be contained in a cot or play pen/area anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Didn't she already discuss why she chose the sperm she chose in her 'journey to solo motherhood' series? She's just recycling video idea because it turns out when she's not pregnant she actually doesn't have anything interesting to post about.

Just a random memory that came to me… who was watching when she was like 19 and living alone and had a meltdown because Amazon hadn’t delivered her CBD vape before her period started? 🥲🥲🥲 and she vaped for all of 3 weeks as if it was her rebellious teen phase or something lol

• Haha
literally all she feeds that child is pancakes/bread, blueberries and peanut butter

Just a random memory that came to me… who was watching when she was like 19 and living alone and had a meltdown because Amazon hadn’t delivered her CBD vape before her period started? 🥲🥲🥲 and she vaped for all of 3 weeks as if it was her rebellious teen phase or something lol
It supposedly provided pain relief, didn't it?

Noticed lately she's been using her health as a reason for wanting to work part time. Pip claim pending maybe?
Also, I think she's going to find parenting a whole lot harder once Oryn can't be contained in a cot or play pen/area anymore.
I think single parents are going to have to work 30 hours to get UC, whereas disabled I think it's only 16. She only wanted to work 2 days a week so I think she's setting up exactly for that. And of course getting an extra day of childcare so she can talk to herself in the camera.
---
Didn't she already discuss why she chose the sperm she chose in her 'journey to solo motherhood' series? She's just recycling video idea because it turns out when she's not pregnant she actually doesn't have anything interesting to post about.
Her reason about adoption makes no sense in her situation at all. Of course a child with 2 biological parents of African, Asian etc ethnicity is going to be easily identified as adopted if they have 2 white parents. A white person like her having a child with blonde hair or blue eyes isn't going to raise any public issues about identity at all. Even if she chose a black donor the child would be biracial and people wouldn't think anything of it. (It's common sense but I have lived experience. She has neither). She just wants to ignore the male factor and pretend she's Mary.

You know what does "take away a child's right to tell their story", Bryony, selling it to the newspapers all across the Internet and exploiting it over and over. Effing dipshit🤦‍♀️ I couldn't believe she didn't hear her own hypocrisy when she first said and then proceeded to edit that video.

Last edited:
You know what does "take away a child's right to tell their story", Bryony, selling it to the newspapers all across the Internet and exploiting it over and over. Effing dipshit🤦‍♀️ I couldn't believe she didn't hear her own hypocrisy when she first said and then proceeded to edit that video.
She wouldn't hear her own hypocrisy if you gave her subtitles so she could read it too.

• Haha
It just dawned on me who she reminded me of 😆
She picked a donor with the same features, now we know who it really was 😂 You can't say those dripping jowly baby cheeks aren't related.

She's on a live telling everyone how Britain is and preaching about parenting 🙄

Ms-know-it-all used disposable breast pads too instead of reusable.
---
Openly joking about how her poor baby still cries every time he's left in nursery, it doesn't bother her, and he's so tired he goes straight to sleep through night that she wants to do it more 🥺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It annoys me so much when she makes these statements like 'in the UK we do this' when she is speaking from her own very sheltered and narrow experience. I hardly know anyone who always has a Sunday roast with their parents. I get lots of people do it but it's hardly the 'great UK tradition' she makes it out to be

It's just another thing that shows her lack of experience.

After she said she needs another child I had to stop watching.

The next vlog she's saying O was taken by her parents for the day to work, which consisted of washing her blender and editing her video, finished at 11am 😂 She later complained her parents only have him 9-5 and she prefers nursery days as she can get rid of him from 7.30am till 6pm(!!!!) and gets him asleep before 6.30pm, but finishes work before lunch so she can do whatever she wants.

She was intending to keep raw pancake batter with veg in it for 4 days and wonders why he doesn't want to eat her cooking most the time 🤮

She still takes domperidone because otherwise O wants a breastfeed in the night and it's inconveniencing her. She decided it means she'll have to stop breastfeeding. Somehow she's unable to understand that it's good he wants to nurse because that's exactly how mammals increase their milk supply to match baby's needs. Nursing a failure to Thrive baby is important, and physical touch and nursing is about a lot more than basic nutrition. So she takes medication so she can claim to have a "breastfeeding journey" without nursing to build supply. Everything is about herself and her own convenience, nothing centres his needs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It's just another thing that shows her lack of experience.

After she said she needs another child I had to stop watching.

The next vlog she's saying O was taken by her parents for the day to work, which consisted of washing her blender and editing her video, finished at 11am 😂 She later complained her parents only have him 9-5 and she prefers nursery days as she can get rid of him from 7.30am till 6pm(!!!!) and gets him asleep before 6.30pm, but finishes work before lunch so she can do whatever she wants.

She was intending to keep raw pancake batter with veg in it for 4 days and wonders why he doesn't want to eat her cooking most the time 🤮

She still takes domperidone because otherwise O wants a breastfeed in the night and it's inconveniencing her. She decided it means she'll have to stop breastfeeding. Somehow she's unable to understand that it's good he wants to nurse because that's exactly how mammals increase their milk supply to match baby's needs. Nursing a failure to Thrive baby is important, and physical touch and nursing is about a lot more than basic nutrition. So she takes medication so she can claim to have a "breastfeeding journey" without nursing to build supply. Everything is about herself and her own convenience, nothing centres his needs.
She's a terrible person and should not be allowed to 'breed'

How can you be a parent and never have had sex 😂

• Heart