Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

juy7nhio

Has anyone here saved her video about murdering her baby? And has she actually been reported to SS by anyone? I really hope social services are involved. I’m not in the country so I can’t report her.
I believe she has but I am not sure if we are allowed to say on this forum if she's been reported by any of us.

Itsmeagainat

I asked myself what she’d do after her parents are gone. Then I remember she’d be living in their home, living off their inheritance. I wonder what those two did for work, they seemed to have done alright whatever it was.
Her mother is a Business Coach and her father is a lecturer or tutor of Chemistry at a college or university.

Pavlova4

She does seem to have a weird obsession with the US. She posted a story with a US News article (I can't remember what it was about but it was something negative) and said "are y'all ok over there". I've never heard anyone British say y'all, and definitely never heard her say it in her videos. It was just such a random thing to post, idk maybe she's looking for engagement.
I think because the USA has such a large population so it helps with the youtube views. Which is fine, until like Russell Brand, they get involved in those USA extremist religious channels that whine on against women, and call everything leftie as an insult, that's actually only about things really promoted to the rest of the world by the USA, such as TV shows for trans children and melting pot societies. While all actual leftie countries such as most in north Europe and Scandinavia promote are not getting into debt with credit cards and free health care.
---
I thought I would look up her channel again after a long while and saw lots of baby videos. Did she say why she's not interested in having a baby with a man who stays in the baby's life? Or is she not into men? If she has so many health conditions, even if they're psychological, what does she think is going to happen to the child if she can't look after it?
I saw a video saying pads after 10 years and didn't want to click on it lol.

Quinny

Yeah her baby sounds pretty much like almost every newborn, and at the stage she's at, babies do not give a hoot what time of day it is, they'll nap whenever, and sleep whenever.
I tried to get my baby into a routine of going down for the night before my toddler and it just did not work out at all! if the baby isn't tired, they aint tired and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it, you just have to stay up with them until they go to bed, even when you're ill and just begging for an early night.
He really doesnt sound that 'bad'.

Prinnywoo

E
I wondered if it was just me looking at him, but he does look thin. His face particularly looks oddly thin.
especially for a 6 month old, they are normally really chunky with rolls in my experience. She is probably delighted though, given how obsessed with being tiny she is

Kendopixie

I don’t think she looks young whatsoever, she does absolutely nothing to herself that I would consider young or fashionable, in fact her dress sense ages her by a good ten years minimum (especially when she’s wearing her old dears clothes, which I find astonishing!!) I’m early 30s and my own mum is super fashionable, wouldn’t ever dream of borrowing a dowdy old lady frock off my nan though
I don't know, she dresses like most of the people I know of her age. Dungarees and stripy shirts are quite in among young people right now. Her everyday clothes are average I'd say, but her business/fancy clothes are very odd I agree. Also her makeup is strange, doesn't suit her at all. If she wore decent makeup she'd look less odd.

juy7nhio

Does Oryn have a lazy eye? On all the pictures of his full face one eye always looks turned in, but I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned it as I’d expected her to be all excited about another ailment she can dramatise. It’s not like she keeps his medical matters private, she does whole videos dedicated to his supposed weight issues/allergies
She's so self absorbed she probably hasnt even noticed that he definitely has a lazy eye. Either that or shes vain and doesnt want to bring attention to her golden boy not being perfect.

FolderDuvet

It's no longer operational. Her 'job' is her social media presence now ie YouTube videos and Instagram posts. Topped up with universal credit.
Oh that is a shame! I quite liked them. It was Bryony who got me onto reusable pads, and I am still using the ones I bought back in 2015. Has she said why she shuttered it? Mustn't have been that profitable, tbh. Most of these sorts of businesses are either run by SATMs who can get by without huge profits or larger businesses that have volume on their side.

Itsmeagainat

I left out in my previous comment that Bryony's excuse/one of her excuses for getting pregnant now was that she may not be able to have children in her thirties due to her adenomyosis. I don,t know if that is medically accurate or not....as Bryony claims to know a lot of things(a lot of which turned out to be incorrect.

anything at all

VIP Member
How about she just buys some size 10 shorts and wear a belt OR adjust them with sewing? She made enough ugly breastfeeding tops so she must be good with a needle.

Imagine complaining about size 10-12 thighs.. shut up bryony🙃

sarr19

I think it's poor subtitling...I don't remember but I can easily see how 'Oryn's bag' could become 'orange bag' when the auto text comes up
ahh maybe, but i’m so sure she said something like “his little orange bag”
---
I thought I was going mad because I was sure it was an orange bag too!
Also she's acting like repacking a bag in 5 days is stressful? I usually pack on the evening before we leave, girl needs to experience something actually stressful.
haha glad it’s not just me thinking that! and ikr i’ve done it on the morning before it’s really not stressful compared to everything that’s happened in my life lol