Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

x_bethanyy

I may be being really presumptuous and bitchy here, but in my opinion Bryony keeps mentioning that's she's a "solo mother by choice" because she thinks that's better than being a 'single mum'. 'Single mums' are common working class women who get knocked up by a drunk one-night-stand, not Bryony, she's a 'solo mother' because she's just so much more independent and enlightened than a 'single mum' (/s).

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I thought we weren't supposed to moderate others on here. There's plenty of posts I don't agree with or think they go to far (not really on this thread but others) but I just don't acknowledge them.

Reactions: 15
While we’re on the topic of not shaming women about having elective c-sections, let’s not shame women for being virgins and having given birth, especially when they identify as asexual.

Also, doubting someone’s asexuality just because they say that they’ve been interested in men before totally misses what asexuality is. There’s a difference between being asexual and aromantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

VallegGirl

Overwhelmed??? Shut up Bryony. You have a small flat to clean, you live in a nice area, you have child care support from your parents, as far as I can see you do not work or work so few hours so as not to matter, you have one child, you do not have a child with profound or complex needs, you have a car so you are not reliant on public transport to go shopping or get yourself or your child to appts, you do not have other carer responsibilities, you have a sufficient income and from what you yourself disclose you do not have a particularly 'difficult' (I use that word advisedly) baby. Plus may I point out the very huge fact being a solo mum is absolutely your choice plus may I also mention that people may have struggles & challenges when they are not solo parents or are partly solo parents (such as parents of those serving in the armed forces or are away for other reasons. May I add this too why is your cat always blacker than everyone else's?
I actually think there is something amiss with you. I just hope the victim of that isn't your little boy. You are so absolutely self involved and full of yourself I cannot like what it is you portray.

• Heart

gisellejoly

Including this latest solo mum by choice fantasy.

Poor child.

I wonder if her parents ever stop and seriously think to themselves, what the fuck have we allowed to happen.
I get the feeling that her parents (or at least her mum) might have Munchausens by proxy. I don’t see why else she would be indulging her to this degree.

On another note I do wish she would give up this “solo mother by choice” shtick. It’s so pretentious. Bryony, you might not like to face this reality and think you are above this label but you are a SINGLE MUM.

Plenty of single mums Bryony might deem below her are solo mothers by choice just like her: Women who chose to leave their partners/husbands, mothers who chose to flee from abuse, mothers who chose to have their baby despite the father not wanting to be involved. They all made the choice to do motherhood alone. You’re not any better than a single mum no matter what label you give yourself.

• Heart

sunniva

Chatty Member
Her girl boss nonsense gets me everytime. Completely agree that what she’s talking about is very empty internet discourse regurgitated as her own life. She wants to come across as a socially engaged, politically informed and witty mum. But instead of being those things she just reads Instagram infographics all day 🫠

Is there a feminist cause which Bryony has publicly backed that doesn’t centre her own laziness or immediate desires? ‘’Women shouldn’t have to justify rest’’ = don’t criticise me for choosing to watch Netflix instead of getting a job or looking after my baby. ‘’Motherhood should be paid labour’’ = I want more government money. ‘’Pre natal depression should be normalised’’ = I monetised a video talking about killing my son ‘’Fathers don’t do enough housework’’ = my parents paid for me to get impregnated so I don’t have to have an adult relationship. Etc etc etc. it’s nauseating.
---
Also want to just say there are real reasons why women and specifically mothers are denied adequate rest or may feel guilty about it. But they are structural and societal reasons, none of which actually impact Bryony whatsoever. Is she really claiming she is denied rest or made to feel guilt for it? When? From who?

If she feels guilty watching a fantasy Netflix show meant for teenagers in the middle of the day maybe it’s because she should. She doesn’t work, has free childcare and nothing to do except clean her small flat. Sometimes guilt is a helpful emotion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

sunniva

Chatty Member
Well if he's anything like her, his parents.
She makes me so mad

Bryomy… the second you bought a vial of sperm as a commodity you lost the right to discuss the role of fathers. You don’t get to talk shit about dads. Oryn doesn’t have one and you don’t even know any men.

And I say this as a rad fem lesbian. I. But the feminist bio-political hot takes you’re reposting are not about you or your life. Shut up.

Bryony Farmer 3: Hampton’s finest faux-feminist know-it-all virgin

• Haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
“First meal out as a family of four”.
F*** sake!
She really rubs me up the wrong way.
Just me or does her dad look over it?
This also seemed really off to me - because when I think of a family of four I think of two parents and two kids, or one parent and three kids, not two grandparents, one parent and one kid. Bryony is in a family of two at the moment. I know that the phrase is probably innocent enough and plenty of people have their parents living with them so the children do grow up with their grandparents present, but because it's Bryony it seems like she almost thinks that the three of them are co-parenting together and the whole dynamic is so weird.

• Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
While we’re on the topic of not shaming women about having elective c-sections, let’s not shame women for being virgins and having given birth, especially when they identify as asexual.

Also, doubting someone’s asexuality just because they say that they’ve been interested in men before totally misses what asexuality is. There’s a difference between being asexual and aromantic.
Nobodies shaming anyone. If you’re personally offended by what strangers have said on a gossip forum then take time off/visit another thread. The point still stands Bryony’s view of relationships/motherhood/pregnancy/children is very odd.

• Heart

sunniva

Chatty Member
Would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Bryony in fulfilling her first major priority for her child: the bizarre fixation on not giving birth too close to Christmas.

• Haha

Prinnywoo

Don’t know why she keeps going on these holidays when all she does once she’s there is complain that she gets no sleep because Oryn’s disturbed being in a strange place - which is normal. Either suck it up or don’t go in the first place, but don’t post on instagram wanting sympathy that you’re tired after your 3rd holiday in less than a month when most people are lucky to afford one a year… So incredibly tone deaf.

• Heart

smoothie

She's a fucking moron. I made it 5 mins in. She's pathetic.

Overwhelmed because she has to tidy the house as well as look after her own child, she TRIES to do 15 minutes each day but it's just too much. People who aren't solo mums wouldn't understand 🙄🙄

Overwhelmed because she has a cleaner 2 hours a month but has to do the laundry and collect her baby's prescription formula.

Overwhelmed because sometimes she doesn't feel fully rested despite O sleeping through the night.

Best of all, she's overwhelmed because she had a cruise around Norway followed by a week in Greece a week later.

• Sick
  • Heart

smoothie

Didn't she claim to have chemical sensitivities? 😆 Walking past a nail salon in the mall catches my throat and eyes. It's so inappropriate for a newborn.

It seems like Bryony likes playing a role or character, one usually nothing like herself. It's as though she's playing at being a parent, just like she did buying prams and nappies as a teenager, and calling children in temporary foster care her kids. There's something so off-putting about the combination of gross arrogance and ignorance. Bryony Farmer, the know-it-all that knows nothing.

• Heart

08nancy

Well the begging has started! You can now be a channel member for the low price of £1.99 per month or you can click the link below to leave a tip if you found Bryony rehashing how traumatised she was by her pregnancy interesting or informative. Because having strangers buy your child toys wasn’t weird enough.
Very dull video this week. I don’t see how she’s going to sustain an audience never mind convince people to pay her for her content.
I couldn't work out what the point of her video this week was?
I was a competitive dancer and had literally the strongest core anyone has ever seen. Someone once said to me "gee Bryony your core is really strong, it is the strongest core I have ever seen"
I had issues when I was younger that I don't think were to do with my pelvic floor
I was worried about my pelvic floor after birth and that's why I had a gentle prepared gold plated c section
I really was worried about urinary and (I heard) fetal incontinence so that's why I had a relaxed, kind, calming, rose infused c section
My pelvic floor was actually fine after birth
I went to see a "pelvic floor physiotherapist" even though my pelvic floor was fine because Hannah Witton went to see one I wanted a mummy mot
They said my pelvic floor was fine but gave me some exercises that I haven't been doing.
I was a competitive dancer between the ages of 6 and 20.
Ps please be a channel member and if you pay me £1.99 I will answer your questions in the comments

I hate myself when I say this but I really resent her. I work full time, I am very lucky to live by myself in a flat. I am 5 years older than her and I cannot imagine having all the disposable income she has.£5000 to buy a baby (not that I want to), having a Mac book air and paying for a "physiotherapist" to finger me (again not that I'd want to) AND she's "topping up" with UC. I think UC is great. Maybe I'm being a Tory but I really resent that as a country we are giving money to people who live in their free houses, can afford to pay to get pregnant and are spending money on a "mummy mot". Get in the sea. I am not saying I should be the one choosing the worthy causes but clearly as a country we have not enough money. Why can't we be giving money to mental health services or hospitals or ambulance services or homeless people or something to stop people dying on small boats. I don't know I just feel like they are worthier causes than paying for Bryony to sit and complain when SHE CLEARLY HAD ENOUGH MONEY FOR HER HOUSE, HER FERTILITY TREATMENT, HER CAR, HER PELVIC FLOOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST.
Maybe I'm wrong. I know she thinks the country should be paying her to have a baby but I don't really understand why? I read that it's something to do with the children now will support me when I'm old a retired so she's doing me a favour? But I'm not convinced.

• Heart

sunniva

Chatty Member
Also if she’s happy to publicly discuss murdering her baby and monetise it, there’s not much she won’t do in regards to protecting his dignity or privacy online.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

VallegGirl

Bryony is an attention seeking maggot. First 'illness' second 'refugees' third 'fostering' now 'pregnancy' next 'motherhood'. Of course I'm only guessing and it's only my thoughts and opion but I foresee post-natal problems. She'll have problems. The baby will have problems e.g. allergies, latch on, colic. When it grows up the child will have some kind of learning difference that will require investigation. The whole cycle of illness (imo fabricated and fictious) will start all over again. IMO Bryony has a lot of issues.

Reactions: 12