Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree in the main, but it's not really fair to say she's putting her well being above her baby’s food supply. Formula exists, the baby will be fed whether she's breastfeeding or not. Bryony is dramatic, self centred and tone deaf, but the implied accusation that she'd starve her baby is uncalled for.
Oh 100% agree! Just the way she worded it was very odd to me, like you say very dramatic

sarr19

We almost cancelled all our plans for christmas because we thought a family member had covid. Luckily it’s negative. I really hope she doesn’t make her dad ill!

juy7nhio

She always looks filthy, her hair is like an oil slick. Dresses in her mum's clothes from M&S. She never makes any effort with her appearance & seems to think people won't notice she looks scuzzy.

Kendopixie

i never got it when she shared her period blood, i know so many people who pass out at blood and she never puts a trigger warning either!!! it’s just one minute talking about periods the next *here is my bloody menstrual cup* idc about periods obviously i get them myself, but i don’t ever wanna see somebody else’s period blood.
The thing I really don't understand is keeping an old pregnancy test, is that a common thing? I wouldn't keep an old lateral flow test, just seems weird.

Itsmeagainat

As a mother of a donor embryo (donor sperm and egg) child I found reading this extremely upsetting for many reasons, are you suggesting that I should have gave birth to a blind and deaf child that is genetically ‘ours’ instead of our healthy embryo adopted daughter?
I never actually addressed the whatabout of someone deciding to use sperm and egg donations because having their own genetic child would result in major disabilities, as you well know.
I was merely prioritising children's rights and not adult rights.
(The rights of the child to have his or her biological father and mother in his or her life instead of the adults perceived rights or urge to have children). I am sorry this offended you. No offence intended . There is always adoption( mostly from children born in other countries)

Also the world is overpopulated. Not having children should be normalised more.
---
With donor sperm, a child will have numerous half brothers and sisters with different women, and people do not find this disturbing?

Granted, no one knows much about him,but the guy who donated sperm to Bryony is very likely to be a creep,narcissistic and hugely egotistical.

I guess people think that adult wants are more important than the fundamental rights of the child(including not to be brought into the world in many instances). Or at least the popular view is adult wants are more important. than the rights of the child.

Last edited:

Itsmeagainat

"I notice from her earlier videos she always had a chubby face. After having Oryn, she has put on weight...
Am I being mean?.... " I meant this in response to someone who mentioned that Bryony always says how tiny she thinks she is.

Kendopixie

She's so obsessed with being tiny, it's almost offensive in a way. Mind you I bet she thinks obesity is caused by toxins or something, she's not all that bright.